Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

Head to the water.... Splash in it and move down steam. The dogs will loose your scent.

Ok, I'm heading right towards the water.

It's really dark now. I can just about make out the path. There's more of those odd viney things around too.

I can see the stream. It doesn't look too de

ARGH! I was wrong! It's really deep! And cold! Very cold! The current is going too fast! I'm being carried away!

There's a waterfall! I'm going to go over! But there's one of those odd vines hanging over the water, maybe I can grab it? Or should I just go over the fall? Maybe it's not too long a drop...

Grab the vines. Don't risk falling off a waterfall when we don't know whats over it or how high it is.

Try and pull yourself out.

I managed to grab the vines! Huzzah!

But the vine grabbed me too? O.o

It's wrapped itself around my arm! It's pulling me up!

It's carrying me over towards something...wait....are those teeth or petals? In this light, I can't tell if that's a giant flower or a mouth. I still have my spoon. Maybe if I jab the vine it'll let me go...?

Hi!

Poke it with the spoon, Fortune! I have faith in you that you can use everything as a weapon.

So i hope i will go out a bit more in the sun. This winter blues..

Hey MP. Hey Tiger.

I managed to jab the vine with the spoon and it let go before it dropped me into the giant flower mouth thing. The teeth on that plant were huge. The vines tried to grab me again so I ran away.

Lost again though. It looks like there is a path to my right, but on the left there's a cave going underground. 

The cave probably has dragons in it. Watch your step!

I got forgotten at the doctor's office today. The receptionist skipped right past my name and did not even notice that people who came in after me were being seen ahead off me. *mutters something that sounds like 'idjit'*

SPIRIT!

*snuggles*

You know my home internet has collapsed? Now it looks like work's is going the same....

:o

Oh no... That's not cool.

Have you phoned the internet people to see if they can fix it?

They won't talk to me because I'm not the account holder.

Dad keeps forgetting to ring them. 

That's silly.

Your dad should put you on as a... a... I don't know how to explain this in english.

Make you part of it... as in you get permission to phone and sort out the problem as well.

I think I know what you mean, but I don't know if this is something the company does.

I'mma gonna try and reboot it myself tonight. I have a pin o3o

They should be able to.

By us you only have to have the number you have the problem with and phone.

They really ask for credentials and stuff like that.

With our lot you have to prove you are the account holder and while I know all the details, I don't sound like my Dad XD

What if he wasn't tech savvy and you're the only one who could fix it. You should explain that to them.

I'm hoping that when we move, I can get the new internet put in my name. Dunno when that will be though. 

Well for now let him ask that you can assist cause you're the "IT" person in the house

I feel bad pushing him all the time to do stuff. I know he's struggling too. There are so many people he has to call and I have to keep reminding him. 

I understand.

Maybe in the future you can ask to make arrangements so that you have permission to help out when he can.

I believe they will understand.