Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

...There's really no benefit to vitamins.

The most you can do is get stuff that'll help for the symptoms. If he has a blocked nose breathing in steam (best place is the shower) is a good option.

As well as stay hydrated.

I think a trophy has glitched on The Technomancer. Supposed to get a bronze for 20 competed side quests and I've done 24. 

Edit: I'm just trying to get him to stay out of the cold. 

Edited by Fortune86

That's always a good idea, just make sure he doesn't get a fever.

Are you ever gonna change your little title fort? You used to have Level 11 but now you're just back at 10.

EDIT: Hmm I wonder if I have like the lowest posts per how long you've been on the forums, what is it 112 posts per year? That's quite low.

Edited by Marcus Pheonix

Title changed o3o

My usual post count has dropped a lot since I stopped RPing. I keep meaning to try and take it up again. 

Yeah I've switched to freeform, so between that and this my posts really haven't gone up a lot.

OMG fort, it's 1006!

Wait sorry my scouter was upside down, it's over 9000.

I wonder if I should attempt another super school RP type thing, but rather than being a proper academy its more of an after school thing. 

Didn't you like have an idea for that, but just stopped?

I'm in a super school rp right now :D though it's been going real slow...

Edited by Marcus Pheonix

I have a lot of RPs that died XD

That one was a 'secret' night class. This one would be public knowledge in a world were roughly 10% of the population have powers. 

I think that one was the last one I thought of. Trying to work it out got too complicated with too many rules to keep things balanced.

Maybe,

I'm currently in 3 rp's right now :D

They're good fun, though the 2 bigger ones I'm in have significantly slowed down.

I'll have to do some thinking. 

I'd definitely have to play the teacher, but would I get away with being a student as well or would that be more work than I could handle right now?

Finally a small break.

Why so much work this early in the year!

Catching up from the holidays?

I've change the site theme and now it all looks weird XD

Edited by Fortune86

Nope... Working coming in for this weeks newspaper that's keeping me busy.

Sit theme?

I have the basic one on, I used to run the spring one in the old forums but they don't have it anymore. I don't like the blue one, loses the dragoncave touch.

Uhh I just unlocked my 2nd favourite character in my fighting game, her shtick is she's the slowest character but hits and tanks like a... tank!

I breezed through her personal story missions 1-4 then i got to 5 where you fight the fastest character in the game... who also happens to hit like a tank! I got absolutely stomped!! The difficulty for the mission is rated 5/10 :P

I prefer games where you can level up and over power opponents XD

That remind me though...

@Tigerkralle In regards to The Technomancer, are you a twirly whirly, a thwacky tank or a stabby shooty? 

From missions 1-4 I got from lvl 0 to lvl 20 :P

Another annoying thing is that for the story missions I have to fight the other playable characters from the alternate stories, and because I have to fight thme multiple times when the fight is over the cut scene always plays my characters as being worse for wear while the bosses I just wrecked haven't got a scratch, and they're all like "oh you're so weak, I just let you win".

And I'm just thinking, "uh no, I just cleaved through all your men without taking a scratch and beat you before you could even transform into your super mode".

I switch between the default and blue one a lot. Depending on my mood XD