Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

Lol yeah, hadn't thought of that but I was gonna say how the only problem with it was being dark arisen you didn't have into free XD

I just checked the main modding website I use (nexus) and there includes things such as no losing your stamina from sprinting, higher jumping and good old fashioned nudity :D Also HD textures and stuff.. wow looking at the #1 mod on it which is a big compilation of a bunch of others and apparently the nudity mod makes women nude but men just topless... sexist much :P

Theres also one which increase RC drop from quests by x100

Higher jumping might be nice. There is a certain part of BBI where I'm going to struggle a bit with my Pure Assassin Arisen. 

I....I'm not going to ask....

Trying to find hairstyles for Spirit. All I can find are the BBI ones. 

Give her a pompadour.

I was just playing a character who could style his hair so I turned his Pomp into a cannon, didn't shoot unfortunately.

God I wanna change up my gifs to include something from jojo but there are so many good ones I can't choose!

Aha I found one! I was torn between either something from the 3rd opening or one of the funny scenes of JoJo from part 2.

Also got a clip from the berserk movie cause I've been reading that

Well the pokemon one didn't come in till later so I thought i'd keep it around for longer (also I like it).

Dragon's Dogma arrived yesterday. So much fun. Spirit is possibly the best looking character I've made XD

Theres a mod coming out for skyrim which allows co-op play.

Wish there'd be something for DD.

On 9/28/2017 at 6:30 AM, Fortune86 said:

Oh good.

I wonder what effect aspirin would have on vampires...?

XD Only you would ask that, @Fortune86! :D

Good afternoon, CPA! B)

I keep trying to get online and not being on long enough to make the forums possible. I've missed you guys.

I hope everyone is well. I'll be properly online from Wednesday.

DC Photo Contest voting is up! Go check it out!

https://forums.dragcave.net/topic/180556-voting-dc-photography-contest-137/

Popping in to say hello to everyone again :) Haven't seen me in a while I apologize. I've been terribly busy

How is everyone?