Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

Fortune!

*hugs back*

Till the 15th when I go to a house with four dogs.

I do still have my two at the shop along with the cat there, so I am not wholly animal-less. XD

Toppage, page 538! B)

Edited by Lagie
Toppage!

I woke up, feeling very sick and one of my dogs had gotten out of her bed at 5am and was making the other freak out, loudly.

If I can suggest something fort, maybe up your mic volume? There were times when I couldn't hear you over the in game sound.

Did you find out what was wrong with your dog MP?

I don't know how to do that. I have the cheap mic that came with the PS4 but I have no idea how to adjust its volume. Only learned how to record my voice the other day lol. 

The dog was barking because the other dog got out (they sleep in beds in cages, so that they don't run around and bark at everything during the night) and was running around. That was it.

Ahh fair enough then, I guess the other option would be to lower the game volume?

I could, but then I wouldn't know if someone was behind me XD

Maybe I should just talk louder?

Edited by Fortune86

Sleep well, MP!

I am thinking of heading to bed early. Physical activity in this heat (heat index here is 106° F) is exhausting.

Yay! *gives MP a brownie*

It's 8:17 p.m. and our power is out. I do not think I will be able to sleep without the fan

I was about to finish one when the lights went out. Thankfully they are back on now.

Which book were you reading?

Good morning everyone.

@Fortune86 Love it XD

But I agree with MP. I couldn't hear when you spoke sometimes because the game sound was a bit to loud.

Maybe if you google how to set the volume or sound settings on the mic then we will be able to hear you better.

Morning peeps!

SPIRIT!

*hugs*

You liked the vid? Good. I admit I was a bit nervous while recording it. Can't give presentations even when alone XD

Hi there MP!

FORTUNE!

*huggles*

Well at least you didn't giggle the whole time like me XD

I might go after the Jackal tonight, though I dunno which Frame I should use. Any you'd like to see in action?

All of them.

Well, all the base ones anyway. Took a long time and a couple of sacrifices to the dark gods to achieve though. 

Okay lets see....

mmm....

mmmm...

....mmmm

Okay number 13

That's Ivara.

Never used her against a boss before, so this should be interesting. I normally use her for Kuva Fortress Spy runs. Gotta do them solo because I keep getting paired with people who refuse to go carefully.