Paradisiske

general rarity/ratio issues

so common x common breeding is messed up, some uncommon breeds in the cave are basically nonexistent (gaias). my thought is that ratios isnt working anymore since not everyone wants to pick up a thousand mints or neos so that one copper or silver or gold will appear.

i think instead of ratios we should have stuff dropping by rarity

That is exactly what ratios ARE. They adjust according to how many are reared/bred; they reset at year end.

Everything drops based on its rarity (as in TJ's mind, not in user perception/wiki data !) AND on how many have come into existence this year.

I THINK there was a gaia collection spree a little while ago, which would account for that, for instance.

also aren't all the Xeno's counted together, same with the prosprites? So a lot of Pryropes means fewer Almadines. I could be wrong, but that was my understanding.

In both cases, the cave rarity is supposedly the same, but what see depends on what people breed/pickup. You get more Pyropes because their biome moves faster, so more get picked up, so less Almandines get generated. I thought Xenos were that way too?