Acornia

kitsune college

Phill watched as rain left to go get dressed, allowing phill to finish his food quietly his tails swaying softly behind him. He finished his food and drink just as Rain walked back into the kitchen. He stood up and nodded quietly as he walked towards the room. He entered and saw the clothes that were laid on the bed for him. He pulled his current shorts off and changed into the white shorts that were a little long on him but fit his waist perfectly. He picked up the blue shirt and pulled it over his head allowing it to fall into place. He put a pair of socks on before the white shoes and walked into the bathroom. Phill used the mouth wash to clean his mouth some without using the other kitsune's tooth brush. Phill brushed his hair so it wasn't so messy, allowing it to cover one of his eyes while the other made sure everything was how he wanted it to be. He walked back into the bedroom and went throufh his bag. He pulled out his ear rings that he didn't like to wear at school, putting them into his ears the emerald ear rings gleaming in the ligh like his eyes. He walked back down to the kitchen entrence and smiled leaning against the door way. "Alright, thank you for the help though i could have chose my own clothes, maybe not as well as you but i could have."

Edited by voltage

" yep , because I have the superior sence of fashion." Rain grinned while holding the front door open inan invitation.

Following phill out the door rain turned to the right and started walking to the dense woods that lined the property. Throwing a look over his shoulder he took off jogging. Rain felt his muscles move and work as he ran. Pushing a little harder, to run a little faster, he looked behind him to see where phill was. Making a game of it to see if phill would follow and race him to the trees. He was feeling kinda playful this morning for no good reason but he wouldnt let it go to waste.

Phill walked out of the front door pouting playfully at rain's comment. Phill looked around seeing how nice the grass was. Phill saw how rain took off towards the woods and smiled as he was practically made for this. He began to sprint after Rain. Phill could feel every muscle in his body move and work as he began to run faster and faster his hair moving slightly in the wind. It didn't take phill long to be right behind Rain a big smile on his face. Phill was always running it was what he had always been best at and not many others were faster.

Rain spotted phill catching up to him from over his shoulder, smiling he flicked his wrist sending out a small ball of fire in front of phill creating a small smoldering pile of fire. Chuckling to himself he put on a burst of speed to the tree line.

" Come on you'll never catch up like that." Came his voice filled with laughter.

Phill letout a scream of fear and fell to the side curious what Rain would do. Phill actually had burned his foot slightly due to his speed. He kept his eyes closed and held his foot as he lay on the ground. His tail swayed slowly behind him as he waited for Rain to come back and help him. He was not sure why but he felt comfortable with Rain, not like during a rainstorm but enough to lessen the stuttering.

Hearing the scream laced with pain and a little fear rain turned, spotting phill on the ground he jogged back.

"Sorry I was only trying to play a little." He bent down on his knee,tracing phills foot with his hand. Glancing up he blushed slightly from embarrassment, his face was close to phills giving him a close up of his beautiful eyes.

Phill saw how close Rain was to him he leaned in and kissed his cheek.he jumped up ignoring the pain in his foot sprinting to the forest. Once he reached the forest he fell against a tree to continue holding his foot. Phill let his bright eyes shine in the light while his hands lightly traced the burns there.

Stuned rain sat there for a couple of minutes before he got up amd gave case to phill. When he reached the tree line he seen phill sitting under one, holding his foot he was just sitting there.

Coming up beside him rain layed down and looked over at him." You ok, we can take a break or head back to the house."he asked quietly concern filling his voice.

Phill shook his head slowly as he panted out "I-i won, i don't want to let a little burn stop me i just have to walk a little slower is all. I don't want to ruin our walk because of something small like this." He stood up gingerly letting his burn touch slightly as he reached over and offered his hand to rain "i don't want to be a bother."