Acornia

kitsune college

Phill looked up into the rain as he jogged with Rain towards the corner. Phill listened to his explanation and shook his head "i had the scorch marks covered with a book once they moved away we could have left with the book covering it. Phill walked around in the rain enjoying the comfort he got from it. He giggled as he realized that rain was still holding his hand. "You seem upset is the rain that bad?" Phill was soaked by now his hair sticking to his head, covering his left eye as he walked.

Rain looked at phill as they walked in the rain contemplating if he should answer his question.giving a defeated sigh rain ran a hand through his wet hair trying to untangle it. "Yes, I do have issues with the rain, nit super bad but still ones i dont wish to take about."

Reaching the parking lot rain stopped, turning to phill. " Well im soaked, and i dont have any extra clothes so im going to go home and change." Giving phill a akward look rain gestured to a small light green Camry sitting infront of the school." I would offer you a lift or ask if you wanted to tag along but I would understand if not. I know we literally just meet".

Phill let out a few sighs as he walked around in the rain. He ran his fingers theough his hair moving it all over in front of his left eye. He stretched out his arms in the rain once they stopped. He took a few steps towars the small light green camry. "I know we just met but i can change as well and a ride somewhere dry would be nice." Phill felt his cheeks tint a soft hue of red as they got warmer at the thought of visiting Rain's house.

Rain throw a glance back at phill as he walked the 5 feet to his car. Reaching his hand out he grabbed the door pulling it open. Unlocking the other door from the drivers side controls, rain nodded his head toward the other side of the car and climded in. His eyes followed phill as he walked around the car, opening his door when he got to it.

The car shifted slightly as he climbed in, turning the car on rain pumped the heat up and pressed the button for the radio. Old 80's and 90's music. Rain turned putting his hand on the back of phills seat to get more leverage backed out into the parkinglot. Turning away from the building he drove out and turned onto the road.

"So, what do you say now? You just got in the car with me going to a place youve never been with someone you dont know. What would you do if I was a kidnapper, would you go willingly." Rain smiled with an evil glint in his eyes. After a second he couldnt help but bust out laughing seeing the look phills face.

Phill walked around the side of the car and got in, he relaxed and let his head rest on the seat. He listened to the music while staying mostly quiet. He was humming the tune of the song on the radio when the question was asked. "I say that kidnapping someone who can manipulate electricity in a storm with a car that has electicity running through it would be a very bad idea. Besides i would go willingly because i don't have a reason to be afraid."

Thinking on what phill just said rain gave a small smile. Sure he had a point but if that happened either one would survive. The fire from rain would catch the gas on fire eventually and cause the car to explode. Even though traffic was light a burning car would defiantly cause a commotion.

Passing through the city limits the scenery changed from tall office building and shops to scented pines and brightly covered flowers. Keeping his eyes on the road rain throw glances over to phill. "You know, sence we have left the student lounge you've stopped stuttering. Do i make you feel that comfortable."

Phill was happy on the ride as he looked out at the storm. Phill looked at all the different flowers and trees that they began to drive past. He shook his head as he watched rain glance at him while still controlling the car. He shook his head at the question "not you per say its the fact that its only you and that it is storming out."

"not me per say, well at least im a small contributing factor." Rain whispers with a large grin plastered on his face. Following the road with his eyes he made a right hand turn down a small dusty dirt road, now covered in mud. The sky was getting dark, rain started to pour a little harder. " Following the road out about a mile rain took the car down a concrete drive. At the end a quant little 2 story house sat. A little cobble stone walkway lead from the drive to the front door.

Rain pulled up and put the car in park, opening the door he stepped out into the rain. Giving one last glance back he waited til phill was out of the car and beside him before get made his way to the front door. Shuffling around in his pocket he pulled out a key on its own lanyard. Bringing it to the lock he stuck it in and turned the lock, it gave with a soft click. Giving the door a gentle but stern push it swang open. " Well this is my home sweet home." He commented while holding the door open

Phill chuckles as he sees the large grin that was plastered on his face. Phill saw the driveway and hummed softly as they went up the drive. Phill got out of the car and walked side by side to the door still holding his backpack. He walks into the house and takes his shoes and socks off, next he takes off the wet shirt revealing his tone chest and the scar that marks it. "You have somewhere i can get dressed other than here?"

Rain blushed deeply as phill stripped off his wet shirt on his way through the door. He had a perfectly toned chest, he looked like a boy toy from a fantasy dating site. Stairing a little to close rain caught himseft and looked away, but as phillturned to say something rain caught a glimpse of a long pale scar that marred his skin. It ran from his left collar bone to just above his right nipple.oddly it didnt mare his beauty but seemed to add to it. Rain was given direction with his thoughts and movements when phill spoke. "You have somewhere else i can get dressed other than here."

Rain looked from him to a little hallway on the other side of the room. Guesturing to the hall he nodded and took off in that direction, determined to get phill behind him. Rain walked a little ahead and stopped at a door, turning the knob and pulling it open he let phill through into a bedroom. Looking at the floor rain raised his hand and pointed to a dresser against the wall. "I have spare clothes in there if you need any, ill wait back in the living room." Shutting the door rain walked back to the livingroom wondering with a blush on his face how easily phill could take his shirt off.

Phill chuckled as even though he was shy, during a lightning storm he became more of a tease or trickster, loving to watch others blush. Phill saw how rain was admiring his chest and he blushed and was shy. He followed rain and looked at his body which was lean and had slight curves in all the right places. He blushed a dark red as he found himself staring at rain's waist. He quickly looked up as rain stopped.

Phill walked into the room and closed the door with his foot assisting rain. He stripped out of his wet clothes only to find out he didn't bring extra boxers. He looked through the dressor before finding a pair of dark blue briefs. He got dressed before deciding to tease rain. He walked out in front of rain and turned pulling his pants down slightly showing the briefs. "I hope you don't mind me using these."

Rain watched as phill padded down the hallway in some light blue jeans and a pink shirt that complimented his skin. He was thrilled to have someone over because he hasnt had a anyone there in a while, he was also nervous because phill was good looking. As phill reached the end of the hall he turned around showing rain his backside, pulling the pants down a little he showed off the dark blue briefs that was underneaths. "I hope you dont mind me using these." He asked in a sauntry voice looking at rain over his shoulder.

Rain looked openly at phill, his lips parted a little. His face flushed as the embassesment was to much for him. "Um...... uh........yeah, yeah thats fine." Turning rain started walking silently to the kitchen that was attached to the living room to excape phill. He was to embarrassed and didnt know how to respond. " Ill get us something to drink, do you like coca cola." He asked from the fridge, the cool are cooling his flaming face down. Bending down at his waist he reached into the fridge and started to rummage around for anything to drink.

Edited by Acornia

Phill smiled as the silky feel of the light pink shirt rubbed against his chest. He smiled to himself, looking over his shoulder at rain. Phill began to run his hands up and down his legs enjoying the feel of the jeans. His two tails swayed around him. Phill chuckled as he noticed how embarassed rain was, watching as he scampered to the kitchen. "Yea i like coca cola as well" phill walked up behind him and chuckled "do you have to be half way in fridge?"

Rain could sence phills presence as he walked up behind him. Reaching into the fridge he hrabbed a coca off of the shelf. " Do you have to be half way in the fridge." Phill whispered behind rain causing a shiver to run up his spin. Blushing to his ears rain stratened his back and shut the door with a soft click. Rain turned around hand out with the coca cola. "What ever do you mean, I have to to reach the soda." He replied in a whisper, back pressed almost up against the fridge. No matter what way he moved he would touch phill to get past.

Phillsmiled as he gave a soft whistle watching rain bent over. He chuckled as rain quickly straightened up and gave him the coca cola. Phill saw that rain pressed himself against the fridge and shook his head at the older boy. "You don't have to be afraid i wont bite, i don't have anyone to bite anymore though it was fun."

"what do you mean you dont have anyone to bite anymore. And im not afraid of you." Rain stated as he looked phill straight in the eyes. Blushing at the whistle phill had given him just seconds ago, rain stands his ground looking intently at phill. "If I may ask what is your intention with standing so close and all the attention." Rain couldnt take looking phill in the face anymore so turning his head he looked down and off to the side. " It's .....making me very ........ uncomfortable in a............ weird way." He said barely above a whisper a blush eatting up his face again. If phill reached out he would easily touch rains chest and face without ever having to straighten his arms.

Phill smiled as he leaned in so that his breath brushed over rains ear. "I don't mean in a threatening way, biting could cause someone pleasure to you know but when i moved i left him behind." Phill whispered against rains ear while he let a hand rest lightly against his chest. Phill slowly peeled the still wet shirt off of rain letting his fingers play along the smooth muscled chest."maybe i like seeing you squirm maybe it makes me happy, another thing is you may want to try and get past me and get some warm, dry clothes on before i take them off for you." Phill loved teasing though he must admit he actually wanted to see rain a little more exposed so shirtless caused a smile to play on his face.

Rain shivered as phill ran a hand down his chest lightly grazing his nails over his shirt. Rains breath started to come out in short little pants as phills fingures meet the bottom of rains shirt. Feeling naked and exposed as phill pulled his shirt off rain covered his face with his arms. "maybe i like seeing you squirm maybe it makes me happy, another thing is you may want to try and get past me and get some warm, dry clothes on before i take them off for you." Came the whisper in rains ear as phill ran a hand over his bear chest. Rain looked past phill to the exit and stepped to the side brushing against phills chest to get out.

" I wont need dry cloths at this rate, havent you noticed that the temp has gone up like 20 degrees and there's light burn marks from where I was standing." Rain commented as he walked around the corner retreating to his room. Passing throw his bedroom door he spotted phills wet clothes lying the clothes basket. Turning slightly to shut the door he shoved it lightly and turned walking away. The door clancked against the frame but didnt shut all the way. Ignoring it rain ran to the dresser and pulled out some dry clothes.

Changing his clothes gave rains face time to cool and for him to think on what phill had said. He was aggregated not knowing who phill liked, but he wasnt willing to ask. He assumed that phill was gay given the last 10 minutes and he couldn't tell if phill had taken a interest in him or if he was just messing with him.

Phill loved the feeling of rains smooth skin while he had ran his hands over them. Phill gave a sighas he heard rains response. He saw the scorch marks and shook his head. He followed rain from a distance before peeking through the crack in the door. Phill waited until he had put on dry boxers before walking in unable to handle it. He walked right up to Rain and gave him a soft gentle kiss letting his tongue play in his mouth, his hands playing along rains hips as the rain gave him too much confidence since it had been a really bad storm.. He blushed as he heard the rain suddenly start to stop and he began shy and shaky quickly moving back to thekitchen lifting his soda with a shakey hand while drinking it. Phill bit his lip as he was quietly cursing himself.

Rain shuffled around getting his boxers on, turning to the bed where he had layed his clothes. As his hand reached the jeans he paused hearing the door creak open, glancing to the door he caught phill walking in. Startled rain stood but tryed to cover himself, blushing as phill mad his way over. Once he had stopped rain felt his face being brought closer to his. A gentle and tender kiss was pressed against his lips. But just as suddenly as it came it was gone.

Shock filled rain as he watched phills retreating figure from his room. Disbelief was evident on his face as he heared the soft tink of phills soda being picked up and put down. A few seconds pasted as rain stood by his bed, shacking his head to clear the fog rain turned around to the bed again and put one leg into his pants then the other leg. The smell of smoke was drought to his attention when the chocking smell meet his nose. "****........ god damn it.........ahhhhhh.". Rain stomped on his floor, trying to put out the small smolders in the carpet

Putting the smolders out, rain reached up to run his fingures through his hair but they meet with large fuzzy ears. Looking behind him his tails were swaying back and forth happily. Sighing rain turned toward the door not ready to face what waits in the kitchen but wanting to talk to him about it. A little part of him hoped that he would stay like this but be remembered phill saying something about only gaining confidence in the rain.

Phill was a complete mess arguing with himself and mentally kicking himself for not controlling himself. He began to hum a soft tune and he searched through his backpack. He grabbed his ipod and put on music that sounded like the storm but when it was raining its hardest and he put it on repeat. He started to calm down and kept some of his confidence though he still was slightly shakey. Hearing him stomping and cursing made his shaking worse causing the soda can to continuously tink on the counter from his nerves. The electricity was almost visible throughout the air in the room and it was coiling around him, especially his tails. "W-way to go..you g-gain confidence a-and lose a potential f-friend" he mumbled aloud to himself.

Finishing stomping out the smolders rain through hsi shirt on and slowly made his was back to the kitchen to see phill. He was going to ask what all that was about but stopped when he seen how bad phill was shacking. Getting a slight feeling of impending doom, rain smiled gentaly hoping that it would ease some of phills nerves, which were so bad the where causing him to shack.

Walking slowly over to phill rain bend and wrapped his arms around him, whispering in his ear with concern. "Are you ok, you shacking a little to much. yesh I'm not going to eat you after that or anything."

Rain pulled back and looked phill in the eyes, giving him time to talk, rain took another deep whiff of his scent. " Or maybe i will, you still smell really good especially ofter that." He said in a rugged breath, face tinted pink.

Phill kept his breathing slow as he watched rain come around the corner. Phill saw his cute smile and the electricity stopped surrounding him. He gave a small smile back at him though he was still slightly nervous. Phill wrapped his arms gently around rains waist. "I am ok, i am not afraid of you eating me..i'm afraid of you hating me." He blushed as he heard rain saying he smelled good and he tilted his head "i smell good? I don't even have calogn on."

Rain gave phill a confused look." Well yea, I wouldnt have said anything if you didnt. You smell like honey and sweet melons. And i love sweet things, that partly what attracted me to you in the first place" he whipsered in phills ear. Standing back up he walked to the pantry, survaying its contents. "Well I dont have much but what would you like to eat. Keep in mind though im not much of a cook, that's what your here for" . He throws over his shoulder with a wink in phills direction. " But if it's singing or playing a instrument I can do. I like both and ........well.....yeah nevermind. I won't say that." He says, his voice dying down to a whisper. " Anyway, so I'm assumming your gay, what happened to you old boyfriend"? Rains voice comes out chipper this time with renewed energy.

Phill tilted his head slightly unsure why he smelled sweet without any sort of spray to give him a scent and he could never pick up his own scent. His ears twitched and a shiver went down his spine as rain whispered that it attracted him. Phill sighed as he walked up to the pantry and then freezer deciding to just make some home made chicken parm. He couldn't help but shake his head "what d-did you hire m-me as a personal chef o-or something?" Phill looked down for a second before answering. "M-my old boyfriend wasn't f-from around here a-and after i-i had to move we broke up, he took it h-hard and i heard he uhm...yea.."