Acornia

kitsune college

Hearing the greif in phills voice rain promptly changed the subject, not wishing to cause any more heart ache. "So..... if I did hire you as a personal Chief, would you come cook for me, besides it gets kinda lonely being the only one here." He wondered aloud as he walked back to the livingroom. Rain was getting a little fidgety with nothing to do. To make it worst the house was just about spotless because he was a neat freak.

Glancing around he seem where phill had taken his shoes off and left them by the door. In comparison to the room they where about the only dirty thing in the house. Walking over rain merged them back into a neat row with his other shoes. He would have to clean so other time. Turning back he made his way back to the kitchen and promptly leaned against a wall. He had hear phill makeing some noise but had divided to leave him to his element. But he was cooking and rain was curious " so, what are you making? " He asked from his spot on the wall. After a moment he spoke up again. "and do you kiss any guy or just some kitsunes." He looked at phill with a large grin plastered on his face as he leaned against the wall with his arms crossed.

Phill shook his head and chuckled at how quick rain could change subjects. "Well hiring me would be tough, i live on campus and don't have my own c-car though i have everything else i need to drive, it w-would be a p-pain for y-you to pick me up and-d drive back and forth. When i am around you don't have to worry about being lonely since you can talk to me." Phill had cut the chicken and was working on the other parts of his meal, adding different spices or herbs to give it a slightly different flavor that made it his own. He blushed as he spoke "i a-am making chicken parm." His voice became barely audible as he finished speaking "and i-it has more to do with you being cute and nice and the storm helping me..."

" me.......cute, im not cute." Rain stated with a blush on his face. Rain leaped from his spot on the wall and padded over to the brunette. Taking a large whiff of the air his stomach gave a loud rumble, he must have been hungrier than he thought. Rain walked over to a cubbered and pulled 2 plates and 2 cups out, setting them on a counter. "I got some plates and cups, after we eat though what do you want to do. I dont have much in the way of entertainment." He asked a little worried that phill may loss interest if he didn't have anything to do.

Phill smiled as he watched rain blush as he said that he wasn't cute. "You are definatly cute, e-especially w-when you are blushing..." Phill gave a quick kiss to rain's cheek as he saw him sniffing the air. Phill took the plates and put the chicken as well as some corn on each plate.heset the plates on the table while humming quietly. "I am sure we can find a way to entertain you, i am just happy to h-have someone a-around."

Rain looked at phill with a startled face. " You do realize we have only know each other for less than a day. You are really foward for being shy." Rain commented as he watched phill walk between the table and the containers of food. " I mean dont get me wrong I like having you around and i like the attention, but dont you think that it's moving a little to fast." Rain said as he pulled out 2 chaors from the table. Taking the seat closest to the entrance he picked up his fork. " So besides cook what else do you like to do." He asked picking up a chunk of chicken on the plate that was offered to him.

Phill tilted his head unsure of what rain meant. "Moving too fast with what? Y-You said you were b-bored s-so we can find some way to e-entertain you, maybe a book?. As far as cuteness i know a lot of cute people, when you blush it makes you look cute." Phill sat on the chair that was pulled out for him and cut a small piece of chicken off. He smiled as he rubbed the back of his head "w-well i like b-books so reading, maybe g-games though i-i don't p-play too m-much"

Rain put his fork down while rubbing the back of his neck trying to think of a good way to put what he wanted to say. " Well usually kissing and teasing like what you were doing, even me was something you do with a significant other. You know your girlfriend or boyfriend. I'm niether of those." Rain finished what he was saying, intently looking at his food wishing to disappear. " I mean I wouldn't be opposed to it but I would have to know you better. You seem nice enough, and your a good cook." He whispered out roughly.

Phill simply shrugged his shoulders as he put an earbud in his ear. He listened to a recording of a past storm which seemed to calm him and he visibly relaxed. He took a deep breath before letting out a soft sigh "i guess doing all of it was a way to show interest because i am usually not good with words. I intend to know you better before continuing any further but for now it was just something to let you know." Phill relaxed in his chair as he ate quietly, his tails swaying slowly behind him.

Rain listened intently while eatting his food. When phill finished rain though eveything over while getting up to take care of the food and his dirty plate. "You know a simple I like you is pretty easy and well....... nevermind." Rain said with a heavy sigh. After cleaning his dishes he walked over to the entryway of the kitchen and stood looking at the TV. Glancing around he found the remote and turned it on to about the only channel he had, the weather channel. "today's early afternoon forecast shows that, we are in for some heavy rain all cross the state. It will start about 4 and continue into the late night. So if you go out take a umbrella with you but if you can it is recommended to stay in doors." Rain flicked the TV off before pulling his purple I phone 6 out of his pocket. 3:06 it read in large white letters. Rains face dropped a little, he didn't want phill to go back yet but he was fairly sure he would want to get home before the storm hit. If by some stroke of luck he didn't rain wouldnt mind him staying but he wasnt sure he would survive the night with the confidence phill gains in the rain. It could potentially be ' dangerous ' which didnt scare him. The fact that it didnt scare him scared him. Rain took a look at phill from over his shoulder with a blush still on his face from his thoughts. " So when do you want me to take you home, its getting ready to storm tonight, it says its supposed to start in about 30 minutes". Rain stated as he watched phill eat his food.

Edited by Acornia

Phill shook his head as he was a slow eater, taking his time as he spoke. "It isn't that simple for me, actions have always been easier for me and they speak louder." Phill blushed as he hid his face in his hands. Phill didn't mind what he heard on the news, his ears flicked slightly as he finished his food. He wasn't ready to leave yet and tapped on the table in slight annoyance. "What is the latest i can stay without being abother to you?" Phill stood and did all of the dishes from dinner humming quietly as he swayed slightly in place to the sound ofa slow song playing through his headphone that signaled the end of the storm sounds and beginning of music.

Rain shook his head with a sigh deciding to drop the subject. He watched as phill finished eatting and started in on the dished. "Well I live by myself so theres not anyone else here to worry about bothering and I don't care how long you stay. Personally its more of a bother to drive you home tonight than just letting you send the night and taking you home tomorrow. Thats if you feel comfortable with that " rain let out, he know it was going to be a weird night but he was ok with it.

As he watched phill finish up the dishes a rumble of thunder sounded outside it was loud enough that is shook the house a little. Rain blanched at the sound and pulled a chair out to sit back down. He didnt like the rain but he was not about to leave phill to all the clean up, at least leave him to do it alone

Phill smiled as he listened to rain almost asking for him to spend the night. Phill was washing the dishes quickly as he enjoyed having something to do. "I guess i can spend the night, you have a spare bed or we sharing a bed or what?" Phill heard the thunder and looked out thewindowas it began to rain. Phill walked over while drying his hands, setting his hand gently on rains shoulder. "It will be ok, i will try to not kiss or do anything like that. Are you afraid? I would like to help you relax."

Rain blushed backing up a little so he could point to the couch. "I only have the one bed sence I usually dont have company. Ill sleep on the coach, its uncomfortable but my beds a little small." Turning back to look phill in the eye rain spoke softly with a busting on his face. " If we shared a bed we would practically be sleeping on top of each other. And I'm not afraid of you I'm more afraid of setting the house in fire." He said blushing like mad as he looked away. Rain turned and side stepped around phill heading back to the room they had changed in. " Do you need night clothes." Rain throw over his shoulder as he walked in. Walking to the the bed he pulled the covers down for easy access into it, then he padded over the the dresses and pulled out a set of PJs.

Phill chuckled as he walked to the couch, laying on it. "Nonsense it is your bed after all and im small enough that curling up on the couch won't bother me. Nightclothes would be nice, probably more comfortable than jeans." Phill smiled as he gave one of rain's tails a pet as he walked by. "Don't worry im sure we can put out a fire then move outside so theres nothing for you to set fire too." Phill teased and gave a wink "or we can find a way to fireproof your room."

Rain watched phill lazily flop down on the couch ready to buncker down for the night. " I dont think fireproofing my room is a option and believe me I can burn pretty hot. But come on ill get you come PJs."

Once in the room rain grabs some soft white pjs for phill amd some dark purple for himself. Turning aroumd to the door he kicks it closed and started to strip. " Besides the couch is small, we can share because I would feel bad if my guest slept on the couch." Rain comments shimming his pants off to join his shirt in the dirty clothes.

Rain stopped what he was doing as the lights in the house went out from a lightening strick nearby. "You ok phill, power went out. " Rain says walking blindly in the general direction of the door.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

Rain fell onto the bed with a thud, air rushing out of his lungs from the impact. He layed there for a second to catch his breath before sitting up and glancing around.

phill was watching the other fox as his tail swayed beside him. He watched as rain shimmied out of his pants causing phill to bite his lower lip. Phill had slowly taken his shirt and pants off as well as his underwear when the lights went out. Phill put the pj bottoms on "i am not sure seeing you without your pants on was a little tough." Phill sent some electricity back into the lamp on a bedstand and smiled as it lit up, showing rain pantsless on the bed. Phill walked over to him and leaned over to look down at him. "Are you alright, though you may need fireproofing because if you stay pantsless i may pounce on you myself and i am sure fire will follow."

Rain was laying on the bed looking up into the eyes of phill as he towered over his body illuminated by the light. "Are you alright, though you may need fireproofing because if you stay pants less I may pounce on you myself and I am sure fire will follow." Phill whispered out as he bent down to rains level. Rain blushed as phill got closer, rain felt trapped, pinned between the bed and phill. But he wasn’t sure he hated it. Rain put his hand on phills shoulder in a weak attempt to push him up so he could wiggle out from under. With his struggling rains boxers started to work their way down, just barely above his hips, hanging from the bones. Taking a hand of off phill he reached down, lifting his hips a little he made an attempt to pull them back up. truthfully he was having trouble moving.

" if you want me to get my clothes on, you have to move phill." Rain struggled again some more and spotted the movement of some cloths on the end of the bed. Rain reached out in a attempted to nab it of off the end. His figure tips brushed against the soft fabric but it was just fair enough away that he couldn’t get if.

Phill watched as rain blushed a light pink and placed his hand on phill's shoulder. Phill saw that rains wiggling was causing his boxers to move. Phill let his fingers touch the smooth skin of rain's hips before pulling his boxers off. He gave a soft whistle as he looked down for a quick second. "Pajamas are best without boxers, makes them much more comfortable." Phill took a step back and smirked as he let his tails rub against rain's thighs. He grabbed the pajama bottoms and kneeled as he slowly pulled them up rains legs, moving his tails to get them on. Phill turned him over and pulled rain's tails out of the top and patted his rear before flopping down holding his head. "Sorry, i couldn't resist..."

Rain blushed at the intimate touches and after having his tails pulled out of his pj bottoms he rolled over on the bed to give room for phill to crawl in. “sorry I couldn’t resist”. Came a slightly sorrowful voice. Rain just shook his head and patted the bed beside him. Laying down fully rain turned over on his side away from phill. “don’t worry about it, just get some sleep.” A small shiver came from rain at the memory of the tails between his thighs, giving a heavy sigh he felt the bed move as phill hopped in and curled up. Feeling his presence at his back gave a feeling of warms and comfort. It was unexpected as he had just meet him. “night, wake me if you need anything.” Rain got out before a strike of thunder lit up the room from the window.

Time skip.

Rain had an internal clock, he always has and he always will. For some reason just as dawn is starting to break he rolls out of bed ready to take the day on, like he was never truly asleep in the first place. Moving slowly as to not make any noise and to move as little as possible rain slide out from under the covers into the chilly morning air. Standing he stretched out muscles and joints from the night while looking around the room. His eyes lids gave a twitch as he spotted the pile of clothes from the night before. Walking silently on the carpet rain made his way over and picked them up. Making his way to the door he turned right to continue down the hall. At the end the hall opened up into a little room for a washer and drier. Rain throw the clothes in the washer, starting them he started his 30-minute ritualistic cleaning. After that was over he made his way to the kitchen and flipped the coffee pot on and pulled out some pots and pans from under a cupboard. Getting in the fridge he pulled out some eggs and bacon. After about 20 minutes the house was filled with the mouthwatering aroma of eggs and bacon with a strong side of coffee.

Phill always had to be curled up while he slept. This particular night he was curled up right against Rain's back to beas comfortable as possible. Phill felt the slight shiver rain gave offand pressed into him more to give him more of his own heat. Phill's eyes closed slowly but after an hour of doing nothing he fell asleep.

Phill was a very light sleeper and was always easilly awoken. He felt as the back his head was pressed against slowly moved away from him and his eyes opened slightly. He watched as rain stood and stretched his stiff muscles in the morning sunlight. Phill watched as Rain picked up their clothes and walked out of the room. Phill continued to lay in bed until he smelled the bacon and eggs, his stomach growling as he walked into the kitchen in just a pair of shorts he got from the dresser, the pajama's in the dirty laundry.

Rain stood over the stove occasionally sturring the bacon so it didnt burn. It had started to crisp at the edges and brow a little on the meat but the fat was the yellow clear that it get when its about halfway done. Reachin into the cupboard above him he pulled down 2 plates setting them on the counter. Turning his attention back to the spitting and sizzling bacon he scupping up a couple of lightly browned pieces bushing them onto the plate.

Letting the other few pieces brown some more he grabbed a cup and turned to the coffee machine. 'pat....... Pat......Pat' rain looked to the entryway the kitchen and seen phill standing there watching him. Smiling at seeing his sleepy expression rain turned to the table and set cup down in front of phill, pulling a chair out for him to sit.

"I don't know you like coffee, if not I'll make some tea or something."the sizzling bacon drew his attention back to the pan. Seeing the remaining bacon and a few eggs on the second plate rain gentle sweet it down in front of phill.

" I don't have class today but I have an exam tomorrow that i have to study for. I don't mind if you stay, but what time does your parents want you home." Rain asked as he sat down with his own plate and coffee.

Phill was watching Rain cook his tails swaying happily. He took a seat whwn rain pulled one out for him and smiled, his nose twitching at the scent of the bacon. Phill took a sip of the coffee while he relaxed in the chair. "Coffee is fine i don't want to trouble you too much." Phill shook his head when Rain asked what time his parents wanted him home. "There is no time limit i live alone, i don't have class today or tomorrow, i don't take too many this simester."

Rain looked at Phill in surprise. Bringing his fork up to him mouth he watched Phill as he contemplated on how he was going to ask his next couple of question. “why do you live alone isn’t that kind of lonely.” Rain put him fork down as he chewed his food waiting for an answer. “you know what, don’t answer that as I live along to.” Picking his cup of coffee up of off the table he took a sip and set it back down.

After a couple of minutes of idle chit chat rain stood and took their plates and went to the sink to wash them. Flicking his tails back and forth he looked out the window as his hands amble went to work.” So I usually go for a morning run after I eat. You are more than welcome to join me but if not feel free to stay and watch TV or something.” Turning around rain searched phill’s face for an answer that he knows would come verbally.

Phill smiled at rain while he slowly ate his food. He looked up as rain asked him questions. "It's ok, i live alone because that is when i feel safest, i will take a run with you if you don't mind." He let his tails sway as he stood up. He leaned against the wall and yawned, stretching his abs quietly.

Rain walked out of the kitchen back to his room to get ready while phill to finished his food. Opening the door, he Crossed the room the dresser, pulling the bottom drawer open he rummaged through the pants that where in it. After a couple of minutes of searching he pulled up a light green pair of running shorts for himself and a white pair for phill. Satisfied he closed the drawer and opened the one above it to find a shirt to his liking. A few minutes later and he was changing into the shorts with a cream colored shirt, finishing he laid out the cloths he had picked out for phill.

Glancing around the quiet room one last time he stalked out and across the hall to a bathroom. Opening the door, he stopped in front of the small sink and looked in the mirror to brush his hair and put it into a ponytail. Content with the way he looked right now he back traced to his room and went to a closet in the corner to grab some sneakers for running. Grabbing a white pair and leaving them by the bed for phill.

Walking out of the room he meanders back to the kitchen and took a set at the table watching phill finish up his food. “I laid out some shorts and a shirt for you on the bed, also there is a white pair of sneakers on the floor by the foot of the bed. If you need to use the bathroom or brush your hair or anything the bathroom is across the hall.” Rain smiled at phill as he took his plate and stood to wash it while phill changed. Letting his tails sway behind him he smiled and shot a quick glance at phill before turning to the task at hand.