Sunlexor

Ban the person above you!

Banned for seeing through the chickens' disguises. You blew their cover. Now @AsymDoll13 has to put them back into the Witness Protection Program.

Banned for announcing who's going into the Witness Protection Program.

Banned because it's a holiday, and I'm going to have to do work for those turkeys. Sigh. 

Banned for letting the Turkeys walk all over you. Make the lazy feather butts do their own work for once.

Banned for implying there are more kinds of butts other than 'lazy' and 'Boston.'

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise
typoes r evil

Banned for not realizing that there are a lot more kinds of butts other than "lazy" and "Boston."

Banned because they're your birds. So you do the work. Todd and I are off this weekend. 😛

Banned because I never said to pluck them! They're going into hiding! Where you not listening?

Banned because you better not mess this up. Todd and I are up to our eyeballs in paperwork after the holiday. 

Banned for the show of enthusiasm. You're supposed to be lapsing into a food coma right now.

Banned because the wind is howling like the storm I feel inside. *dainty burp*  Couldn't keep it in! Heaven knows I tried.

Banned because he gave me That Look after I was done disguising the 'turkeys.'