Sunlexor

Ban the person above you!

Banned for not participating in the food fight.

Banned because she's not very cooperative about having her photo taken. She moves around too much. Like when you try to take photos of a cat and get this.  

Spoiler

20210121_110003.jpg

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise

Banned because as someone with cats, I understand. But I still need photos of Dovey. 

Banned because it was supposed to rain here tonight, and the chances dropped from near 100% to 50% and I need someone to blame..It's almost 3am with no.rain?

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise

Banned because I'm still demanding rain.

And catstaff would probably be happy to take that egg. I'm working on raising more Purples. I go through their BSA too fast.

46 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Banned because I'm still demanding rain.

And catstaff would probably be happy to take that egg. I'm working on raising more Purples. I go through their BSA too fast.

I'm also demanding rain!! Bruh 😢🔮

I would really not ban you,  just for the sake you also demand rain, but I have to ban you anyhow. So you're banned for raising more purple eggs 🤔

Banned for not actually tagging @catstaff! The egg's still there.

Erm... banned for ninja'ing me! :P

Edited by Lagie
Ninja'd!

50 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Banned for not actually tagging @catstaff! The egg's still there.

Sent a PM just now. Corvi might want it, but there's no predicting when they'll be on.

Banned for looking like a ninja. :ph34r:

Banned for sending me a link for an adorable egg that I couldn't resist... even though I have four different projects in progress and really shouldn't be picking up non-holiday CBs that aren't part of those projects.

Banned for encouraging rule-breaking.

Banned for the cute guy with the wagon. And thanks for taking eggy, catstaff! :)

Thank you for the eggy!

But banned for giving up such a cute code egg!

1 hour ago, Lagie said:

Banned for the cute guy with the wagon. And thanks for taking eggy, catstaff! :)

Banned because I couldn't find a plain uncarved pumpkin pic to fit with the Pumpkin dragons.