Felixr2

On The Hunt - OOC

That makes sense. Are we going to have a 'starting' or 'meeting' point? Otherwise, my characters may just be roaming around at random.

The starting point depends on tribe, alliance and backstory so that's not gonna work out all that much, as for a meeting point, I'll look when there are more characters. If there's a place they can (almost) all meet up then that's going to work. Eventually they will all meet eachother when the Guardians find eachother and start fighting, but that's going to take a while from now.

American-Dragons and I have also been working on wildlife (and domesticated animals! biggrin.gif) specific to this world. It's fine that you've mentioned horses, dolphins and whales in your sheets - those all exist on Arkonia. Going to add them in an hour or something.

That makes sense. I suppose we'll see more as people sight up and become interested. Hopefully more people become interested and will join in on the fun! It is an interesting idea, and I would like to take part in it.

That is interesting! Do you two need any help?

Got the wildlife up early! If you have any other ideas, post them in the OOC and I'll see if they fit.

Question: Is there any relevance to the special animals that have a description? If someone were to become particularly affiliated or connected to their 'element,' would one become a familiar or some such? Or are they just the wildlife representatives of the Tribes?

Also: Dolphin is spelled incorrectly wink.gif And what about the bunnies, ferrets, mice, chipmunks, squirrels, woodchucks, birds, woodland creatures? Would you like to add those?

Added your suggestions to the list. And thanks for pointing out that spelling mistake! About the idea of familiars... I'd need a larger variety of special animals for that, but I'm definitely going to work on something in that direction! smile.gif I like the idea, thanks for asking that!

Alright, not many people seem to be joining in. I'm going to leave the final say up to you: do you want to start now, with the characters we already have, hoping that more people eventually join. (I can tell, we're with way too few characters to run this properly; most don't even have any character to RP with, it'd be one big NPC fest...) OR should I ask a mod to close this thread? For the small amount of people that have signed up I feel like a poll would be unnecessary.

Felix, I'll have my character up soon sad.gif works kept me extremely busy and I seemed to have joined to many RPs at once when I promised myself not join more then like three

5 characters doesn't seem enough to me either... I'd prefer starting with at least 10, preferably at least one in each tribe. Also, you may not have posted a sheet yet, but I do count you as having signed up. You can vote. smile.gif

Hey~ Is it still cool to join the Fun Train? If so...is it possible to have a reservation for Life Tribe?

Edit: I can't read lol. I realized you can't do so, but I still have plans for charas in Wild Hunt and Dark Legacy. Is it still possible to have a Tribe Leader for Life Tribe?

Edited by Sugar-Free

A Life Tribe character can't be part of the "Life Hunt", because there is no "Life Hunt", all of the Life Tribe belongs to the Life Legacy, except for the corrupted ones that belong to the Wild Hunt. Yes, you can still claim the leader of the Life Tribe, or any tribe except Sky, whose leader is mine. And yes, you can still join. I'll be glad to have you! smile.gif

EDIT: Saw I might not have been clear enough: you can make a character from the Tribe of Life.

Edited by Felixr2

If you haven't done so yet, and still want to join, you can post a sheet or ask me to reserve a spot.

If Sugar-Free has three characters, I could make two more and we'd be at a total of 11 characters, what seems enough to start. (Why does this RP always get saved when I announce it's probably going to close soon? xd.png)

Also, I should have my sheets up by the end of the day. I've been sick with some form of illness, and I had to call into work today. I'll definitely be playing two charas, but depending on how the sheet comes out, I may or may not do a third.

I will work on two sheets tomorrow. Glad to hear you're playing at least two chars! That means we'll have at least 10 chars to start with.

Also, even if the RP has started, it's still possible to add characters/sign up - until I decide to close sign-ups.

Oh, and I'm looking forward to seeing your sheets! laugh.gif

Aaaaagh, forgive me! I won't be able to get my sheets in today~ I had to help prepare a wedding and a bunch of other things I really wasn't expecting...life, man :/

But yes, I intend on having the Tribe leader of Life be a Wild Hunt affiliate, and a character affiliate with Dark Tribe/Legacy, jsyk.

I'm working on my character sheet rn, I'm afraid I keep falling behind

@Sugar-Free It's alright, life happens. However, (I forgot to mention this, it's not your fault) I don't really want the tribe leaders to be affiliated to the Wild Hunt. It can be a person that's respected a lot in the tribe, (and I like the idea of having some Wild Hunt affiliates still be a part of their own tribe) but just not the leader.

@RoD You seem to keep falling behind on... almost every RP you join. However, from what I've seen, you do manage to keep up just enough. We don't have many people here so I doubt it'll move on that fast, and if necessary we'll just wait for you. Don't worry. smile.gif

Am I late ? Here's my character sheet anyway

Name: Luke Nate (often called Luka)

Appearance: http://static.zerochan.net/Dark.Link.full.1674109.jpg

Tribe: Dark Tribe

Alliance: Wild Hunt

Personality: Twisted is the very least to be said about Luke, his past left him scarred.. and vengeful. He is basically as 'dark' as it gets, but that doesn't mean he isn't loyal to his friends and hunt, but be wary.. He is the last person you want on your blacklist as he can be extremely useful as he a lot of connections in almost every tribe and hunt. As cold as he is, Luke hides behind a very painful past that left him suffering from a few weaknesses.

History: He may hide behind a dark, ruthless personality, but the past few years weren't easy.. After he lost both his best friend Jak, and little sister Emiley, Luke hasn't been the same, sure he was always a dark person but that incident ignited his flame of vengeance and sent him on a streak of destruction and darkness, to this very day he still searches for the man responsible for killing the only people he cared about.

Skills: He's pretty good with a sword and isnt too shabby at close range fights, he always has a bow on his person which is his main choice of weaponry. However his most valuable skill is how he can manipulate people with little to no effort.

Other:

@DodzAdham You're definitely not late. Luke's accpted! wink.gif (don't have time now, I'll edit the sheet in later)

@Sugar-Free It's alright, life happens. However, (I forgot to mention this, it's not your fault) I don't really want the tribe leaders to be affiliated to the Wild Hunt. It can be a person that's respected a lot in the tribe, (and I like the idea of having some Wild Hunt affiliates still be a part of their own tribe) but just not the leader.

@RoD You seem to keep falling behind on... almost every RP you join. However, from what I've seen, you do manage to keep up just enough. We don't have many people here so I doubt it'll move on that fast, and if necessary we'll just wait for you. Don't worry. smile.gif

Hmm...could it still be something like a court official or an electee of sorts (who might be vying for the leader role)?

I'm not sure how Life Tribe organizes itself. Depending, I'll have to change that chara's profile a bit before I turn it in for the RP.

Edited by Sugar-Free

Hmm... it could be the leader's son or brother, those are very likely to take the role of next leader. However, it could also be a very powerful and wise member of the Tribe of Life, not rarely does the leader of the Tribe of Life pass on his title to someone more suitable. This doesn't count for any of the other tribes, although for the Tribe of Darkness counts that if you kill the leader, you become the new one. Most people don't do this because they don't want to fear for an assassination all the time. Long story short: yes, you can have a character with a high chance of becoming the next leader of the Tribe of Life be a part of the Wild Hunt. That character would have to be an amazing liar, though.

Great news ! Can Luke and your character be affiliated ? doesn't have to be friendly.. could be blackmail or something /

Great news ! Can Luke and your character be affiliated ? doesn't have to be friendly.. could be blackmail or something /

I was actually considering it, to an effect lol. However, I need to completely redo his sheet, as well as factor in Luke into his info. If you have any suggestions, I'd be pleased to hear them :3