Moonlight_Eevee

FID OOC

Is anyone gonna post in the IC thread?

Oh, I didn't know I could approve! I'm all for Sugar and their character.

Agh, I feel bad 'cause I think I slowed all the things down :< I'd post if I have sure clearance. Hopefully Esko will pipe in on my last post up there soon. I've got my bit ready to post in a .doc *squirms*

Edited by Sugar-Free

So, with Esko being the only one left to confirm, am I good to post?

Well, it seems like the majority said yes, so put it up. If Esko doesn't want you in, you could always take it down.

Agh, I feel bad 'cause I think I slowed all the things down :< I'd post if I have sure clearance. Hopefully Esko will pipe in on my last post up there soon. I've got my bit ready to post in a .doc *squirms*

*wanders back from band camp, tired*

Huh, wha? I'm supposed to pipe up on something?

*wanders back from band camp, tired*

Huh, wha? I'm supposed to pipe up on something?

Basically, my post in the IC thread, as well as that one post up at the top of this page lol. Is the described good with you? (Might wanna take a look through this thread for the info :3)

There's a new flock, new member. There was a small poll of opinion for in or out.

I'm still waiting on Lionthrush to post. I've sent River Current out to track down the attacking-humans group, but I need Storm Cloud to acknowledge it.

Is it bad that I'm imagining all of our Ospreys as pigeons instead?

Edited by serce2

There's a new flock, new member. There was a small poll of opinion for in or out.

I'm still waiting on Lionthrush to post. I've sent River Current out to track down the attacking-humans group, but I need Storm Cloud to acknowledge it.

Is it bad that I'm imagining all of our Ospreys as pigeons instead?

I've had various, not-osprey birds (esp. pidgeons) representing them, no thanks to some other birb media I've have in the past...

"Everybirdie is welcome at St. Pidgeonation's!" *slinks away with obscure reference*

Basically, my post in the IC thread, as well as that one post up at the top of this page lol. Is the described good with you? (Might wanna take a look through this thread for the info :3)

I dunno. Don't care. As long as no more are added. As long as chaos is avoided.

Alright, thread stalker here and an okay artist. I can try to draw some maps if you like but I'm not too familiar with drawing maps. I'll be home from vacation today and then I can start working on it.

A map drawer has appeared!

That would be awesome! I don't know if you still have an art thread, but if you do, I'm fine with waiting.

I'll do something with Thunder Snow since I don't have to wait on Lion for her.

E: After making my post, I find it kinda cool how different birds have different deities. Snow has the vultures, Lava Plume has Frith

Edited by serce2

Eh, I gave up on my old art thread a long while ago, but I'd like to think my art's better than it was before. Nowadays I usually just draw whatever catches my interest or as a gift for people. I'll post a quick general sketch here later and check with you guys before I make it prettier.

Just to double check if I have it right, there's a bunch of active volcanoes, some old inactive ones, and a lake with a forest, right? Then there's a city or something off a short distance from the osprey habitat.

Alright, here's the pic. Press zoom to get the correct image, the website squashed it a little. click

Now time to get to work drawing a birdie.

Edited by Silverphoenixx

A map drawer has appeared!

That would be awesome! I don't know if you still have an art thread, but if you do, I'm fine with waiting.

I'll do something with Thunder Snow since I don't have to wait on Lion for her.

E: After making my post, I find it kinda cool how different birds have different deities. Snow has the vultures, Lava Plume has Frith

Are we going to learn more about these, I hope? I asked about Frith and didn't get a reply...~

I wonder what Storm has?

Also, @Silverphoenixx, NOICE MAP! This really puts stuff in a perspective that I can read! Are you maybesortakinda gonna join RP, maybe?

Just got home from school. When I'm gone, Esko, Serce, and Raptor fill in.

Are we going to learn more about these, I hope? I asked about Frith and didn't get a reply...~

I wonder what Storm has?

Also, @Silverphoenixx, NOICE MAP! This really puts stuff in a perspective that I can read! Are you maybesortakinda gonna join RP, maybe?

Thanks! I might outline it with pen later... if I'm not too lazy... I'm really hesitant about joining lots of RPs, because last time I left the site for a while was because I joined too many and then felt too tired out from posting. I mean I coouuulldddd join if you guys really want more people, but I'm not really a reliable poster and I have my first year of high school coming up @.@. I'm going to public high school from a private school with no homework so I might be a bit swamped with homework before I adjust. If you guys are ok with all that, then sure I guess I could join.

While I'm here, have a Storm Cloud pic. clicky

Stupid phone crash. I had a post going.

Lion, you ever gonna post? River's on the way to Storm Cloud, and I need you to either recognize it or not. Snow's also sleeping right now (she wants to talk with some non-evolved ospreys which don't have a reason to go out at night) and I don't want to just skip through a city raid.

I also wonder when Lion will post. Hoary's in the village awaiting impending doom lol.

OKOKOK my mind has convinced me to join this because EXCITEMENT AND FOR THE GOOD OLD DAYS WHEN THE RP SECTION WAS FAST

I kinda want to make another Light osprey as a village-jailed companion to Hoarfrost. Would that be allowed?

edit: I am too excited I need to stop eeeeeEEEEEeeee why am I so excited

Edited by Silverphoenixx

OKOKOK my mind has convinced me to join this because EXCITEMENT AND FOR THE GOOD OLD DAYS WHEN THE RP SECTION WAS FAST

I kinda want to make another Light osprey as a village-jailed companion to Hoarfrost. Would that be allowed?

edit: I am too excited I need to stop eeeeeEEEEEeeee why am I so excited

I'M EXCITE. YOU'RE EXCITE. WE'RE BOTH EXCITE-ING~

We literally just went through this in a couple posts before. I'd take it up with Lion. I think so long as the Lux Flight isn't instated yet (and thus, the Light element stands back as a as-of-yet undiscovered alignment; i.e, we'd both be rogues until we join a flock/make the flock), that'd be acceptable. (I'd love a companion for Hoary in his sad state lol)

Raptor didn't necessarily want the flock instated yet, and would rather it come into play later. Like, we'd still exist, but there's no founding member for the Lux Flock

(Lion, is it okay to call it Lux Flock? Lux is Latin for "light')

Edited by Sugar-Free

YES FEEL THE EXCITING-NESS

Guess I'll send a PM and just leave this here too for opinions to come in.

A new flock can be very exciting. I'm thinking about welcoming the new element by also joining Sol/Lux flock.

(Which is it, Sugar?)

Also, we better post now or never because the mods are gonna take it over if we don't!

A new flock can be very exciting. I'm thinking about welcoming the new element by also joining Sol/Lux flock.

(Which is it, Sugar?)

I like Lux. Sounds mystical.

Thanks! I might outline it with pen later... if I'm not too lazy... I'm really hesitant about joining lots of RPs, because last time I left the site for a while was because I joined too many and then felt too tired out from posting. I mean I coouuulldddd join if you guys really want more people, but I'm not really a reliable poster and I have my first year of high school coming up @.@. I'm going to public high school from a private school with no homework so I might be a bit swamped with homework before I adjust. If you guys are ok with all that, then sure I guess I could join.

While I'm here, have a Storm Cloud pic. clicky

Almost missed this post! Ahhh, I hope you do more stuff for out birbs (if you feel like it, of course :3)

I feel ya on that. I work and have coleg to go through, and used to balance all that with DnD with friends on the weekends. Do what's comfy for you, too :3

@Lion, serce is awaiting confirmation on their stuff, whever you get to post. Hoary is waiting for something to happen, basically lol.

Edited by Sugar-Free

Alright, Lionthrush approved my form! Gonna post it here too so it can be added to the list.

Username: Silverphoenixx

Rp name: Lucent Breeze

Rp gender: Female

Rp element: Light

Rp mate: Unlikely

Rp crush: Also unlikely but more likely than having a mate

Rp chicks: NATM

Rp flock: NATM

Rp flock position: TBD

Rp appearance: Lucent is very small for an osprey, being only a foot and a half in length. Her feathers are yellowish white striped with light mahogany, almost resembling tiger's eye in appearance. In dim places, her dark brown eyes look almost as if they have no pupils at all, but become a beautiful light brown when illuminated. The part that sticks out most about her are her very light, almost white talons and beak. This makes it almost impossible for her to hide anywhere, as they're so bright they almost seem to glow.

Character personality: Most of Lucent's personality is consumed by her constant struggle against her visions. She's often cynical, sarcastic and snappy, withdrawing into herself whenever confronted. Seeing interaction as a distraction from her careful avoidance of her power, she stubbornly rejects companionship even when it would help her. In the rare moments when she can relax, she has quite the sense of humor and playfulness, often enjoying a lighthearted battle of wits or a discussion about the deeper things in life.

Character backstory: Lucent, like other Light ospreys, experiences vague visions of the future. However, she by no means embraces this ability. Due to her visions being overall unpleasant, she has learned to dislike her ability and has even developed a mental barrier in order to stop it. Her mental barrier is very fragile, and like riding a bike that always wants to fall over in one direction, most of her energy is spent avoiding her visions. The slightest upset of her balance will break her mental barrier and allow the flood of suppressed visions to rush through. Ironically, her suppression of her visions may be why they overwhelm her and cause her to try and suppress them more, creating a vicious cycle that can only end in her losing her mind.

As a young chick, she constantly had to deal with being the runt of the litter due to her size, a problem only exacerbated by the visions she began experiencing. Her visions often took over her during inopportune moments, such as trying to fly for the first time or catching her first fish, causing her to fail miserably at the task. Seeing this as a sign of weakness, her parents threw her out of the nest to fend for herself. She quickly learned to dislike her visions from then on, believing they were unpleasant and only caused interference. Not allowing herself to accept the visions, she fought her natural power, causing herself to become haggard and weak. Too small and weak to catch prey, she survives by stealing the food of other creatures.

Also have a Lava Plume. She's a little smaller cause I messed up on the size. ;_;

Edited by Silverphoenixx

Lava Plume so hot

Hot hot lava plume

Lava Plume so hot u hatch an egg

That's an awesome drawing! secretly waiting for the leader trio to finish

Finally, there's some action going in the main thread. I'll let Lion take their time, but I'm a bit frustrated with the lack of RP.