Moonlight_Eevee

FID OOC

Btw, are we dead? As in, this RP? Lion isn't back, and it's just me, serce and Silver posting.

Uhhh... well there are active people, so technically it isn't dead. Since Lion's characters aren't actually important in doing anything right now, we can theoretically continue? Lion did give permission to serce for plot advancement of the city raid, but not sure how far that extends.

That's true...

Well, Esko has Phoenix and ED, as well. And I've taken Frost (ohhh man, I have no idea what I should do with him D:), so...I'm lost as to how to rectify the raid. Do we just move on? I guess that puts Snow as unofficial lead-bird?

Edited by Sugar-Free

Sssso...Lion informed me that she's quitting DC. Just thought I'd let you all know.

Info:

Me: Hey, Lion? If you're around, would you mind pm-ing me whatever plans you had for Frost? I want to do my best to do right by your original ideas :3

Lion: Hi Sugar. Frost is first come first serve. First person who says they want him gets him. Same with Storm Cloud. Please tell the others I'm quitting DC.

(I apologize for my not dramatic exit. I've got a cold virus and I'm not really in the mood to say anything, much less do anything.)

Edited by Sugar-Free

Well... did we get permission to just kind of continue the story? That was a rather short existence on the forum...

I...guessmaybe? So, that being as it may...where do we go from here? Anyone like to officially take over reigns for this RP? I'd really...REALLY hate to see it go.

But you heard the woman--Storm is open to whatever fate we'd like to spin her into. Also, is Esko still doing the thing?

Well same thing like I did with Storm, I'd be willing to take over if no one else is. RPs I'm in charge of tend to be... well not exactly in this spirit. They're more Dreams-esque, if you know what I mean. I'm a plot-aholic. It's a side effect of too much time spent daydreaming. Overall, I guess it depends on what we'd like this to turn into? Everyone has different RP styles and whoever's in charge is inevitably going to rub off some of their style on the RP.

I'm down for any style (esp. Dreams. I dig that format.) Just so long as we can continue to delve into Lucy's vision troubles. Character development is always what I strive for.

I'm pretty sure it's just me, you and serce who's still active in this RP. Maybe it could be turned into something like a 1x3? Unless we want it to stay like it is.

Sorry for being inactive for a bit, I'll post when I get inspiration.

I think it's currently a 2x2. Unless Esko posted something recently, their characters aren't of critical importance atm. Lava Plume wasn't caught as far as I know, and I think Raptor expressed interest in catching up.

I hope so. I haven't really seen Esko around for a bit. Raptor I know has a lot of RPs on their plate, so I hope they still want to continue this.

Hope no one is opposed to me taking over Frost <:3 I don't really know how he was supposed to be written (other than being shy around his female senpais), so I'm winging it *BIRD HUMOR*

Edits for stupid spelling errors.

Edited by Sugar-Free

Ehh... I can jump in with Storm, but I feel like this is a bit of deja vu if you know what I mean. I don't quite want to go spiral off on essentially a 1x1 without giving other people a chance to post.

Edit: Also homework/studying. I have a lot of homework and two big tests due tomorrow. wacko.gif

Edited by Silverphoenixx

I'm unfortunately caught in a situation where we have HoaryxLucent (forest), StormxFrost(captured), SnowxRiver(scouting/roosting), and Phoenix/Eternal/Lava Plume as independents. I put Frost with Storm since it was implied they were captured together. I've been thinking of making that elderly Fire Osprey to give Lava Plume some motivation.

I'm fine with some separation, but I hope we can get regrouped before long. I want others to get to post, as well.

(High school sucks so much...at least the holiday breaks are coming up before long! But it is more important than RP; good luck on you stuff, Silver!)

Edited by Sugar-Free

Hate to continuously post, but if Raptor's out for a bit, and Lion's gone, is there any way to get control over the IC's/OOC's intro pages? The IC is outdated and should be updated, imo.

We can make a new OOC, although it would probably be best to keep the original IC post. Alternatively, if we'd like to keep all this stuff, I can modify one of my earlier posts to include characters.

Edited by Silverphoenixx

I can update this OOC in the morning cause rn I'm at work and copy/pasting is going to be a pain.

Edit: The reason why I kept lost interest was because Lionthrush kept changing the plot so drastically

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

I can update this OOC in the morning cause rn I'm at work and copy/pasting is going to be a pain.

Edit: The reason why I kept lost interest was because Lionthrush kept changing the plot so drastically

I guess we're all technically in charge of it now.

Did Lion ever tell you exactly what she wanted as her end goal? We have birds in captivity, two weirdo Light Ospreys, at least one of which doesn't immediately know that, Lava lounging around and the others as independents. The only way we could conceivably go now is to get into Keelius and save the two who are captured. There's always the unsolved issue of Snow wanting a mate, eventually. Lucent and Hoary have to figure out each other's uniquities (and there's a lot there I want to explore, not just with Lucy's bad associations with her visions; Hoary doesn't have everything perfectly sorted, either.) Let's not forget River, either; I'm assuming he's still a genetic freak of sorts?

I'm assuming there's a big-bad trying to uncover and use the powers of the Ascended Ospreys for their own means, or there's a natural threat against them (environmental factors, long-lost prophecies, other sectors of the Fire/Ice/Darkness/Light tribes vying for dominance, wars between clans, uprisings of Bland Ospreys against the Ascended, so much!).

I'm not too fond of the idea of continuously interacting with humans. I believe even having some wolves to work with would be interesting (they can't all be bad...can they? Hoary doesn't think so.)

Just throwing that all out there, in case someone would like to direct the RP.

Edited by Sugar-Free

I guess we're all technically in charge of it now.

Did Lion ever tell you exactly what she wanted as her end goal? We have birds in captivity, two weirdo Light Ospreys, at least one of which doesn't immediately know that, Lava lounging around and the others  as independents. The only way we could conceivably go now is to get into Keelius and save the two who are captured. There's always the unsolved issue of Snow wanting a mate, eventually. Lucent and Hoary have to figure out each other's uniquities (and there's a lot there I want to explore, not just with Lucy's bad associations with her visions; Hoary doesn't have everything perfectly sorted, either.) Let's not forget River, either; I'm assuming he's still a genetic freak of sorts?

I'm assuming there's a big-bad trying to uncover and use the powers of the Ascended Ospreys for their own means, or there's a natural threat against them (environmental factors, long-lost prophecies, other sectors of the Fire/Ice/Darkness/Light tribes vying for dominance, wars between clans, uprisings of Bland Ospreys against the Ascended, so much!).

I'm not too fond of the idea of continuously interacting with humans. I believe even having some wolves to work with would be interesting (they can't all be bad...can they? Hoary doesn't think so.)

Just throwing that all out there, in case someone would like to direct the RP.

No, Lionthrush never really did tell me the end goal. I can make a wolf who can work with the ospreys if needed. To be honest, I really was trying to hint Lava Plume wanted to find a mate and settle down instead of just fighting humans and stuff. I wasn't sure how territory would work and how the ospreys would interact with each other.

I can reintroduce Lava Plume because I have no idea what is goin on anymore in this RP

and who has which character

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

I have Hoary and Frost Fern. Silver has Lucy and Storm (I think.) There's Esko, with Phoenix and Eternal (and Alek, but they seem to have abandoned RP). Serce has Snow and River.

I prolly missed someone...I'll edit if I did.

Oh, and List of Events:

1. Everyone attacked the human village.

2. Storm and I think another bird tried blinding the city. Frost used his ice powers and overexerted himself

3.Storm and Frost got captured, are in a human lab.

4. Hoary and Lucy escape the humans and settle in the nearby forest, being discover soon by Snow.

5. Lucy gave Snow info on the capture in trade for safety in Winter Territory.

6. Snow leaves and is found by River, they go to scout the fire and roost. That leaves Lucy and Hoary alone to talk in Winter Territory

And that's where we are now.

The other bird which blinded the city was Eternal I think, and I guess I'm taking Storm since no one else has expressed interest. I have half a Lucent post written up right now, but then I went to do homework halfway through and forgot to finish it. xd.png

Personally I think it would be interesting if the humans were trying to capture the birds to extract their genes and create some superbird weapon.

I made a post. I didn't know what to do so I made it up

This might sound silly, but is she looking specifically for a Fire Osprey mate? Or could it be any variation?

I was thinking of any. It would be a fascinating combination and very unusual for two very different ospreys to be mates