Moonlight_Eevee

FID OOC

Removing their senses keeps them "in the dark".

*shunned for bad puns*

Excuse yourself to the corner immediately.

Excuse yourself to the corner immediately.

You've got some fire to be able to tell me that. Are you sure you don't want some ice so you can cool down?

*too many puns*

*too many bad puns*

I'm sorry... the ideas just take flight by themselves

*shot for too many puns*

Edited by Silverphoenixx

You've got some fire to be able to tell me that. Are you sure you don't want some ice so you can cool down?

*too many puns*

*too many bad puns*

You think you're bright, huh? You're walkin' on thin ice, bruh. You don't even have a shadow of a chance of beating me! I'll knock your lights out and lay you out cold, slick.

*Excuses self to the corner.*

Please, do enlighten me on how you wish to do that.

ok I'm done now that I covered all the elements. No more puns. I'm stopping before this thread just becomes a mess of bad puns.

i'm sure you'd all love to see me burn at this point

Edited by Silverphoenixx

Please, do enlighten me on how you wish to do that.

ok I'm done now that I covered all the elements. No more puns. I'm stopping before this thread just becomes a mess of bad puns.

i'm sure you'd all love to see me burn at this point

I'm glad you showed a little bit of foresight. okay im done

Wow, FID has really fallen from super active to second page. It's a shame school came in and killed it.

Wow, FID has really fallen from super active to second page. It's a shame school came in and killed it.

At least my weekend is coming up, sos I can post when I get home this afternoon.

I do not recommend trying to ink in a moving van.

Anyways, here's the inked piece. Not sure if I want to color it or not sis probably took most of the colored pencils to her dorm anyway. Stupid phone is stupid, and it hates it when I try to capture a horizontal photo (see: Alek's reference picture) so I had to do a vertical shot. Enjoy some discount trees and fire.

I do not recommend trying to ink in a moving van.

Anyways, here's the inked piece. Not sure if I want to color it or not sis probably took most of the colored pencils to her dorm anyway. Stupid phone is stupid, and it hates it when I try to capture a horizontal photo (see: Alek's reference picture) so I had to do a vertical shot. Enjoy some discount trees and fire.

You're a godsend, Esko <3 Moar fanart is always fantastic to have! I really like what you've got going on and hope you do color it (I'm a bag of anusus when it comes to coloring lol)

You're a godsend, Esko <3 Moar fanart is always fantastic to have! I really like what you've got going on and hope you do color it (I'm a bag of anusus when it comes to coloring lol)

Aww, you make me blush >////< Though, I can admit, it's probably one of my best. Even with half-***'ed trees.

This just in, I really like Magnolia. I have to make her an actual character.

Username:

'-'

Owner:

Her owner died in the blaze...oopsies.

Name:

Magnolia

Appearance description or picture:

She's a pretty, pure white wolf with soft brown eyes. Currently she is bloated af

Personality:

Magnolia is a tough one, though her pregnancy has thrown her into a variety of variations of her own personality. Sometimes she's whiny, sometimes she's cocky...but she has always been firmly confident in her abilities and understanding of her strengths and weaknesses. She's a sharp minded fae and can stand on her own. Like all wolves, Magnolia has the ultimate instinct of loyalty, and a rather sharp tongue. She is vocal and not afraid to speak her damn mind, even if it gets her into trouble.

Character Backstory:

Ey, new character!

It's the end of the weekend and no new posts. I'm going into FID withdrawal, peeps.

I can post tomorrow~~~~~; w; I spent 4 hours writing another RP whilst puppy-sitting and I'm just dead right now. I need WAY more than 4 hours of sleep at night...

Maybe I shouldn't have made Lucent fall asleep? I'm gonna go take a test tomorrow during which, depending on the difficulty, I may or may not be screwed. Probably less posts from me anyway as it gets closer to school time. @.@

Mostly waiting for Hoary to go drop Lucent somewhere and wake her up.

Off to go play video games so I don't have to worry about the test. Avoidance, yay!

Edited by Silverphoenixx

Maybe I shouldn't have made Lucent fall asleep? I'm gonna go take a test tomorrow during which, depending on the difficulty, I may or may not be screwed. Probably less posts from me anyway as it gets closer to school time. @.@

Mostly waiting for Hoary to go drop Lucent somewhere and wake her up.

Oh, that's more than fine. Actually, it's a bit preferable, even though I'm EXCITED to get them to actually talk. I'm just burn out after work and I've been getting around 3-5 hours of sleep a day, and I can't type coherently when I'm tired (note: Poke RP)

Anyone know the time of night? I don't want to wake an NPC osprey for no reason, they would be sleeping in the night and probably wont be able to see Thunder Snow. If it was dawn, I'd be tempted.

Ehhh I think it's like 10pm ish in my mental time, not sure what Lionthrush wants it to be. I have no idea what season or time it is really, but I was thinking like late-ish fall?

@Silver @serce

I'd give it the lenience it needs. I was thinking they landed not far from the edge of the deciduous forest (assuming Winter Flock dwells in mountains.)

Alright, I guess I'll make it that the flame woke everybody up. Lion's not here to say no. Anarchy!!!!

Edited by serce2

Alright, I guess I'll make it that the flame woke everybody up. Lion's not here to say no. Anarchy!!!!

Shine on, you crazy diamond~

This seems to imply that ospreys can smell? And this implies all birds can smell, at least slightly. I dunno, I didn't really do extensive research but I kinda browsed through google. I would think that they could smell fish, cause they eat that and fish are pretty smelly. Though I can change it if you want.

@serce Hey, just out of curiosity, which osprey did Snow see? Since by this time, both Hoary and Lucent are up under a makeshift shelter. Depending on that answer will drive me to either post or wait for Silver :3

I assumed it was Lucent before she went into the shelter? But it's kinda awkward chronologically for me to make a post. :/

I guess since the shelter is rather crudely made and ospreys have very good eyesight they can see through the gaps enough to identify what's under the shelter?

I assumed it was Lucent before she went into the shelter? But it's kinda awkward chronologically for me to make a post. :/

I guess since the shelter is rather crudely made and ospreys have very good eyesight they can see through the gaps enough to identify what's under the shelter?

Indeed~ I don't think enough time has passed for them to rest (as I kinda want them to be alone/conscious for them to both discover that they have funky vision powers ((though Hoary has most likely come to this conclusion)) ), but if need be, I could go ahead and make a short? post to even it out.