Moonlight_Eevee

FID OOC

Hmmm... I'll think of something. I mean I totally welcome Thunder Snow interacting with Lucent, but not sure what the plan is right now. Plus the time is all wonky with the posts so I'm not sure what exactly happened? I don't want to make Thunder Snow feel unwelcome or anything. ;_;

I was thinking of the two talking for a bit, and Hoary waking up in the middle of it. I imagine Snow either will go toward the shetshow down south or try to get Lucy and Hoary to safety. Maybe they could be left in Winter territory while Snow goes to help the others, thus leading to interactions 'tween the two?

????

That would work. The "distraction by city" is somewhat along the lines of what I was thinking anyway. I'll whip up a post in a bit, gotta go do stuff right now.

Edited by Silverphoenixx

Oh my gosh I am so sorry. Note to self: don't push for length. Write quickly and don't make it a hassle.

I hate to godmod, but I'm assuming that Storm and Frost were captured, Phoenix and Night... I actually have 0 idea, and Lava Plume flew back to her nest after getting ignored by Storm. To be safe, I won't interact with any of the characters yet- I'll have River return with news and Snow will rest up until Lion comes back an opportunity opens for rescuing Storm/Frost.

Oh my gosh I am so sorry. Note to self: don't push for length. Write quickly and don't make it a hassle.

I hate to godmod, but I'm assuming that Storm and Frost were captured, Phoenix and Night... I actually have 0 idea, and Lava Plume flew back to her nest after getting ignored by Storm. To be safe, I won't interact with any of the characters yet- I'll have River return with news and Snow will rest up until Lion comes back an opportunity opens for rescuing Storm/Frost.

Does anyone have an ETA on Lion? I don't want this RP to die ; ^; (Though I'm confused? Whatchu apologizing for?)

I'm kinda stuck for a bit, myself. It'd be a little awkward for hoary to just...wake up right now, so as soon as you and Silver get something planned out, I can move him then.

I haven't heard or seen Lion around, but to be fair I haven't been around either. I guess I'll take over some DM stuff concerning the city, and I'll set the time and season in the next few posts. If Lion disagrees, we could just retcon.

Snow's gonna get to the city, but River will come by (he hasn't been captured or really participated) and tell her it's a waste of time. After that, if Hoary and Lucy temp. join WF, it's just gearing up for another raid.

Edited by serce2

Kay guys. I'm killing off Storm Cloud. Any objections? Anyone who wants to can play Frost Fern. I'm creating a new character. Yet again, any objections? Sorry for my everlasting absence. It's school.

...I don't think you should just kill off a leader. I mean, I could take Storm Cloud if no one else wants to, but it'll create unnecessary problems if the Night Flock suddenly doesn't have a leader.

I concur. I would be willing to take up Frost Fern, if need be, but I wonder as to why you'd drop them before they can develop?

Okay. I'll keep Storm Cloud, but if you read back, you'll see that she's kind of dying, so I can't really save her. Sugar, you can take Frost.

Where did it say Storm was dying? Anyways, we could just make it so that the humans transport Storm and Frost far away, and that makes it so if you or someone decides to use the character, they have something. Especially if the plot stabilizes.

But remember, you guys kind of exploded the whole place? .3. With the ice, and stuff. By now she would be dead.

Frost Fern is the one who decided to burst-freeze the humans when he saw Hoary and Lucent. Storm even noted that he was going "insane" from his over-extension. The two Light Ospreys don't have that power.

But it was never mentioned that they kept them in the city, it would make more sense for the humans to flee to some other lab. I did mention Lucent seeing them get carried away, so you can go with that if you want.

That...is a fair and true point. (Also, I just read the first line of Lucent's inner dialogue about wanting Snow to leave xd.png She kills me.)

Frost may have used powers, but River and Snow weren't part of the raid. River came too late, and Snow just kept out of it. Phoenix may have hit the city, but I'm assuming that not all of it was struck.

E: I just realized that we're in the third "chapter" of the RP. First was the humans coming in, Second was the raid, now what's gonna be the main conflict? Snow and River/Lava/Phoenix/Night and whoever else adjusting to Lucy and Hoary? IMO there should be only small encounters with humans for now.

Edited by serce2

Frost tried to save Storm Cloud when she was being taken away, I think. Anyway, I really don't have any interest what so ever in Storm right now. The humans taking them away sounds fine to me.

Erm, I haven't been keeping up with this thread I'm afraid, what's going on?

From you last post, Storm Cloud and Frost Fern have been captured, Lucent and Hoary have escaped and met Snow. Lucent saw where the humans took Storm Cloud and Frost Fern and traded that info for Snow's hospitality. Snow went off to the city to check on the other ospreys. Oh and the two wolves Aleksander and Magnolia escaped the burning city and are just watching it burn.

Edited by Silverphoenixx

Hey, Lion? If you're around, would you mind pm-ing me whatever plans you had for Frost? I want to do my best to do right by your original ideas :3

(I'll be sending this same request to your inbox, just in case you get to it first.)

Edited by Sugar-Free

Alright, I should be keeping up with these things but failing

Oh, also btw, Lion: if I don't hear back in a week about Frost, I'm just gonna type up a backstory for him abd play him, for the sake of moving the RP.

Also, is Snow going MIA, dying or is she being played by Silver?

Snow's returning home, just haven't come around to RPING her recently

FFFFfack! I meant Storm Cloud! Agh, every single time...

"They both have S's in their names, sos they're obviously the same birb @w@"

I meant if Silver's taking Storm. On the 18th, I'm officially taking Frost Fern, and I've already contacted Lion over the details (who has yet to respond). I never got the final OK on Storm's fate.

Edited by Sugar-Free