TJ09

2016-08-21 - August Release

I'm calling it: the time-warped eggs are Usain Bolt dragons.

Because you can't catch them.

well due to misclicks, I am now egg-locked without time distortion egg.

That's the only egg that's hard to catch.

2 time distortion eggs are missing then i have every egg at least once

(and the two [hopefully] dimorphism eggs to get one male and one female each)

lol, the glossy green and cold moonlights are gonna be commons.

Nah, the shiny eggs will be uber common, and the moon eggs will suddenly become rare in about 3 hours, 18 minutes, and 46 seconds. rolleyes.gif

The biomes are full of nothing but shines coldly in moonlight--is there a glitch?

No, it's just they are the most common egg and no one seems to want to take them but kind Cave Blockers.

The Time Distortion ones are impossible to catch. Has anyone actually got one? :-/

Many, not me though ;_;

The Time Distortion ones are impossible to catch. Has anyone actually got one? :-/

Since I've seen them dropping, people have to have caught them. ;3

Many, not me though ;_;

Me neither. I misclicked and wound up with three of the moon ones. My sister is trying to catch the distortions but they just will not catch. Argh.

guhhh, I've probably clicked on more than 20 of those time ones...not even one yet! D:<

*flails wildly* FINALLY GOT ONE!!!! ~ ♥

I'm still gonna call them Monado eggs, though they seem to sort with "A"; seems fitting biggrin.gif

Edited by Natakiro

I'm calling it: the time-warped eggs are Usain Bolt dragons.

Because you can't catch them.

lol

This is totally truth xd.png

Egglocked with 2 Time Distortions, 1 Glossy Green, 1 Shiny, 1 Tiny Cobalt and 2 Moonlights.

Aww yeah, now off to FlightRising for Flameforgers biggrin.gif

Me neither. I misclicked and wound up with three of the moon ones. My sister is trying to catch the distortions but they just will not catch. Argh.

it's 10% timing, 5% experience, 85% luck, and I have absolutely no luck to my name lmao

Egglocked with 2 Time Distortions, 1 Glossy Green, 1 Shiny, 1 Tiny Cobalt and 2 Moonlights.

Aww yeah, now off to FlightRising for Flameforgers biggrin.gif

I'm gonna try to get another Time one; and YEAH, almost forgot that was today! 5 minutes till I can crawl on there xd.png I hope the Golem is adorable :3

Edited by Natakiro

it's 10% timing, 5% experience, 85% luck, and I have absolutely no luck to my name lmao

I don't have a lot of luck either. I am fast, but not that fast, and my laptop is new so I'm still not quite used to it. I kept seeing the Time Distortion ones, but they were all taken. My sister some has better luck, but we'll see.

Woah, I wasn't expecting a drop! And so many... /tries to catch a few before bed

I'm super happy to see a pygmy make an appearance, I always love getting more teeny dragons.

Wooooo new eggs! Thanks TJ! Have all but the time distortion one.

EDIT: caught the time one!

Edited by Leidarendi

Oooh, finally got another Time one :3 Hopefully mine will cooperate and be a nice pair *falls lifelessly into bed*

And I do have to say that 5 at once is a tad brutal. :/ I usually like to collect two of each, but not this time. D:

Edited by Natakiro

Oh god, there are so many of them.

Welp, I know what I need to do today.

Ugh.. I officially give up on trying to catch the Dialga- like egg. And no one ever wants messy linaeged gold dragons for them.

*Falls onto bed and sobs*