TJ09

2016-08-21 - August Release

I figured out how it works:

The biomes reset every 5 minutes, and they empty out extremely fast

Yup, that's usually how it works. However, in my experience, it is often easier to grab the more difficult to get eggs in the 5-minute drops, so keep trying! I hope you're able to get one soon.

I might just give up and go to bed

I had originally planned to finish a story i was working on and then checked the site and stayed up since midnight trying to get the time egg, and the 5- minute drops last about 10 seconds and the eggs dissappear. I bet this mysterious, time-manipulating dragon we're all trying to get has something to do with it

I might just give up and go to bed

I had originally planned to finish a story i was working on and then checked the site and stayed up since midnight trying to get the time egg, and the 5- minute drops last about 10 seconds and the eggs dissappear. I bet this mysterious, time-manipulating dragon we're all trying to get has something to do with it

....what if we're finally getting a Lagmonster, guys. That would be amazing.

What the fridge is a Lagmonster?

To quote from the Wiki:

The Lagmonster is a mythological creature that stalks Dragon Cave and is rumored to be the the cause of extreme lag within the website. During Lagmonster attacks, the cave becomes extremely slow and may go down as a result, preventing users from caring for their eggs and hatchlings.

The full Wiki entry is here: Lagmonster

Anyway, it's kind of a joke because these eggs distort time and are super hard to catch.

Edited by silver_chan

I just had to sleep in today, huh? xd.png

That's a lot of eggs. Welp, off to stalk the cave

Wow, lovely new eggies! Thanks TJ & spriters! biggrin.gif

Wish they weren't released at 5am though. Can't always get up at that time. dry.gif

For a while, eggs were being released at 6pm (UK time), which seemed to work better for ALL time zones - why did that stop? ninja.gif

Misclicked and got a magic aura egg. Just as well... and now it's 5 am here, so much for sleep.

Got at least one of each. Was aiming for 2 time distortion and 2 mossy, but misclicked a third mossy so now I'm locked for the next 5 hours.

Thanks for the new release. Can't wait to see the new dragons ^^

Ah that was a nice long on-the-hour-drop, now I have each a pair of time and magic and each one of the others smile.gif Hope it will not be too hard to get more at a later point.

thanks for the new release @TJ and spriters! Excited to see what they will grow into^^

Decided to check in on my hatchies and found the news about the new dragons, Woot!

Caught three of the new ones already. Thanks TJ and spriters!

I grabbed 2 cold shines, 2 glossy greens and 2 magical auras. Hoping to catch one time egg to round it out, but damn are those hard to catch!

Just to be sure: they all drop in all biomes, right? Or were my observations off?

I only saw the time and glossy ones in the Alpine and Forest, so not sure if they're in the others. The other 3 are in all biomes I think.

Edited by Isuzu

I only say the time and glossy ones in the Alpine and Forest though, so not sure if they're in the others. The other 3 are in all biomes I think.

Thanks, Isuzu!

Just to be sure: they all drop in all biomes, right? Or were my observations off?

I believe lumina and pygmy have been confirmed all biomes. I think time and green has only been confirmed in alpine and forest. Sunburst probably all.

I may have missed some posts in the thread, though. And I haven't hunted since I was locked near the beginning of the release.

EDIT: Knew that was gonna happen when I did a find through the news pages. xP

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

I believe lumina and pygmy have been confirmed all biomes. I think time and green has only been confirmed in alpine and forest. Sunburst probably all.

I may have missed some posts in the thread, though. And I haven't hunted since I was locked near the beginning of the release.

EDIT: Knew that was gonna happen when I did a find through the news pages. xP

Errr.... Lumina and Sunburst? Am I missing something or.......?

ETA: Now I've got 1 pygmy, 3 Moonlight, 1 magical aura, 1 distorted time and 1 glossy. Misclicked the third moonlight. Meant to get a distorted. Oh, well, maybe I'll abandon it to the AP and catch another distorted in 5 hours smile.gif

Edited by Sheriziya

The 'cold shining' one reminds people of Luminas, with the color scheme reversed. Sunburst is the magical aura egg, I think.

Actually now that I look at the descriptions, they're definitely the reverse of Luminas. Interesting! I can't wait to see what's inside them.

Edited by silver_chan

The black egg matches the lumina pattern and can be bred from luminas (there's a screenie on page 5).

The pattern on the yellow egg reminds me of a sunburst.

EDIT: I was way off on the page, lol.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

The black egg matches the lumina pattern and can be bred from luminas (there's a screenie on page 5).

The pattern on the yellow egg reminds me of a sunburst.

EDIT: I was way off on the page, lol.

Ah, thanks, SockPuppet and silver_chan!

I was just about to build a Nexus Dragon Army when the update came out,but now i have a feeling its goonna be a nexus and the new green dragon army