Lemniscate

Dreams OOC

As far as I can tell, Damien chatted to Laloch before she left; now he and ES are talking.

Laloch and Mygon went into a room through a door and are having a barney about things.

As far as I can tell, Damien chatted to Laloch before she left; now he and ES are talking.

Laloch and Mygon went into a room through a door and are having a barney about things.

I had to legit look up what "having a barney" was xd.png

xd.png it's okay, I might use words only certain people would get. As a streamer, most of my online friends are from England and my vocabulary is starting to become that of England o.o

It means 'to possess a large purple dinosaur'. tongue.gif

But, yes. I am very English. Tea and crumpets, God save the Queen, wot wot. *adjusts top hat*

It means 'to possess a large purple dinosaur'. tongue.gif

But, yes. I am very English. Tea and crumpets, God save the Queen, wot wot. *adjusts top hat*

If the forums had upvotes, I'd give you all of them.

Off topic, but I just realized you have the same day/month birthday as me, Sugar-Free. My birthday's January 8th too. O.O

More on topic, I'm going to remove Thaelasan's characters from the sheets section and close this to more people. I don't think they're active anymore, even though they were the one who wanted me to remake Dreams. It'll still be an even number of player characters cause Raptor has two I think. If not, I'll stick a permanent character RP'd by me in there.

Let me know if you want to invite anyone else over or make more characters, cause I'm not going to let more in after this UNLESS you have a very good reason.

Edited by Silverphoenixx

I do have two characters, Dreamshade and Batty. I don't know what to do with Dream tbh

If you really can't think of anything to do, I'll let you drop him, but I'd prefer you keep him or have someone else make a new character to replace him. Ideally, I'll only RP NPCs in the various challenges and not a challenger.

If Raptor wants to drop Dreamshade, I'd be open to making another character.

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

Off topic, but I just realized you have the same day/month birthday as me, Sugar-Free. My birthday's January 8th too. O.O

More on topic, I'm going to remove Thaelasan's characters from the sheets section and close this to more people. I don't think they're active anymore, even though they were the one who wanted me to remake Dreams. It'll still be an even number of player characters cause Raptor has two I think. If not, I'll stick a permanent character RP'd by me in there.

Let me know if you want to invite anyone else over or make more characters, cause I'm not going to let more in after this UNLESS you have a very good reason.

Holy carp, I JUST saw this post even though this page has been up in my browser for several days ohmy.gif It's...FATE, SILVER. IT's LIEK WE'RE TWIIIINS~~ (Happy Late and Early Birthday! The 8th was a good day for good people :3)

!~also, thaelasan is around. I hope they decide to stay~!

I'll post later. Got 3 other RPs to post in today.

EDIT: I'll post by 11:59 PM tomorriw, DC time.

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

I'm going to post as Batty. Dreamshade might follow Eternal just to do something.

Edit: that'll be later since I'm at work and I have another RP I'm trying to post in

Also, did Ruin and Esko's characters just ignore Batty who came up? sleep.gif

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

I noted Batty's presence, decided to let ES react before I did anything, then plum managed to forget about his presence (my eyes must have skipped over that post) when I finally made my post. I'm a scatterbrain. Sorry about that.

The ome we were supposed to go through - but he wasn't looking at which door it was, he was running away from the crowd going for it.

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

Oh, I was active, I just have a part time job and you were asking me to copy paste my stuff.

I was very interested in being part of this. Is it possible for me to return?

EDIT: I can't even find my original Lokus posts. D:

Edited by Thaelasan

Yes, I still have your forms saved in my control panel. I can try to find the link to the original Dreams if you want, you can take stuff from there.

Edit: Here is the original. Note that stuff I said in the old Dreams might not apply to the new one.

Edited by Silverphoenixx

I'm copy pasting it, like you suggested, into the new IC, just because the original posts were too good not to.

But if I need to change something, tell me immediately. :3c Please.

EDIT: The original gods from the original.

Avalor, the Betrayer: The eldest and blackest of the gods, Avalor was convicted by his brother, Thaylus, of treachery and deceit and sentenced to exile. He is the god of Exiles, and is held closely by Lokus who believes he is as himself - falsely damned. He is the God of the Inferno.

Thaylus, the Judgement: The second eldest and husband of Naelia, Thaylus is the god of juries, guilt, and innocence. All prisoners are known to pray to Thaylus for help when they are imprisoned. He is also the patron god of Calden.

Naelia, the Spirit: The eldest of the sisters and wife of Thaylus, she is the god of wisdom and purity, the most good-willed of gods. She is the matron of Parus, the city bound to Calden.

Vargus, the Shield: The third brother god and the lord of defense, he is the god of shields and warriors. All battles are won or lost by his creed. His city is one of the most well-protected. He is the patron god of Boras, where all warriors go to train and fight in the Tournament of the Shield.

Nulan'Theal, the Heart: Nulan is an enigma. Some pray to her as a divine of good will, others as a divine of curses. She is only known to be the goddess of emotions of the heart, such as love, hate, envy, lust, and so on. As such, she is both good and evil, and has no true alignment. Her town is filled with brothels and is also known to be a place of gambling. Ironically, her town is also where the most marriages occur. She is the matron of Guwen.

Qua, the Silence: This goddess is unknown. She has no true aspect. When she was discovered, there were no records of what she had done or spoken, so she became the Silent One. Many fear her as perhaps the end of worlds and even stronger than Muwan. She is the matron goddess of the city of the dead, Yun.

Muwan, the World: All gods and goddesses bow to Muwan, lord of elements, lord of might and magic, and lord of all things and nothing. He is the one who created the Shard of Gods, which led to the man who Lokus killed believing himself a divinity. He also created the portals which demons use to go between cities and towns and his magical achievements are supreme. He is the patron god of the great magical city of Baelun.

Guea, the Colorless: Guea has no gender or color, no solid state, but most refer to him as male. He is the god of choice and decision, of balance. He is the patron god of the Outer Reaches, where there are no towns or cities, only nomads who wish to pray and meditate, or battle. A place of both order and chaos suits a god who desires both.

Zuwasu, the Finality: It is believed that Zuwasu and Qua are perhaps the same divinity but nothing is certain. Others protest that Zuwasu is Qua's husband. What is known is that Zuwasu is the only god Muwan treats with respect and is the god of certainty and ends. He is the god of fate. He is the patron god of the city of the dead, Yun, alongside Qua. Yun is the only city with two gods.

Edited by Thaelasan

It's fine the way it is, though I'm a little worried for the people who have some catching up to do. They're gonna be hit with a big text wall. wacko.gif

I figured I might as well post my mental pairs on here so we can get a move on into the doors. Here they are:

Thaelasan's characters with themselves.

Batty with Eternal Slumber.

Dreamshade with Damien.

Edited by Silverphoenixx