Lemniscate

Dreams OOC

I feel no pity or mercy for those forced to read my text walls. *^*

On the bright side, they don't really HAVE to read it. I'm not interacting with anyone yet.

Mostly waiting on Felix, though I guess you could expedite us along. Laloch has offered a sort of olive branch to Mygon, for now.

(Also, I like your wall o' text, Thaelasan.)

I'm trying to catch up as well o.o I've been busy at work and playing Dead by Daylight.

@Felix I fixed my little error in my previous post (Laloch and her mysterious sudden-onset telepathy xd.png). Sorry 'bout that :<

Edited by Sugar-Free

It's alright, people make mistakes. I'm sure Mygon would understand the error as well, although I'm not sure about Laloch... xd.png

I'm now even starting to doubt Mygon said his name, but I guess he did... I'll search for it.

Nope, Mygon has not said his name yet. That's what you get when you're trying to kill him.

Edited by Felixr2

THE KING AWAITS HIS TRIAL ALONGSIDE HIS QUEEN. As in, I'm ready when you are, Silver.

Edited by Thaelasan

It's alright, people make mistakes. I'm sure Mygon would understand the error as well, although I'm not sure about Laloch... xd.png

I'm now even starting to doubt Mygon said his name, but I guess he did... I'll search for it.

Nope, Mygon has not said his name yet. That's what you get when you're trying to kill him.

...y'know...I'm not even sure either of them have intro'd themselves to each other...only Damien should know her name at this point...

*EVEN MORE EDITS INBOUND*

Well my characters can't really do anything until what's beyond the door is explained to them so I have to wait too.

I'm waiting for Batty to enter the door if it's ES/Batty. Or.. welp, the two for sure pairs are determined, so I'm waiting on someone to enter the doors.

Ah, that's right, I forgot I had to "warp them in". I'll do that now, sorry for the wait! ^^'

And yeah, I think Eternal is with Batty.

Edited by Silverphoenixx

That was one of the best posts I have read in a while.

Thank you for paying attention not only to my characters' backstory and their desires but also trying to invoke senses successfully.

It was a joy, even if it was a short post. One of the best ones I have ever read.

Also I started a post in which I interact with Laloch and Mygon but now I'm like "Am I really with them right now?"

If Silver wants to jump in for Laloch and Mygon (who have totally not intro'd themselves to each other xd.png), I'd be fine with it. Unless Felix gets here first and wants to respond to Laloch's jerkyness.

EDIT: I think I just got ninja'd.

Edited by Sugar-Free

That's a point...when everyone goes through the doors, do they end up in the same place immediately? I guess I'll wait for Silver to respond before I do with Laloch.

That was one of the best posts I have read in a while.

Thank you for paying attention not only to my characters' backstory and their desires but also trying to invoke senses successfully.

It was a joy, even if it was a short post. One of the best ones I have ever read.

Thank you! Yes, I did mean for you to interact with yourself for a while but find Laloch and Mygon soon afterwards. The groups do start at different places, but some will start closer and some will start farther away. I decided to start Thaelasan relatively closer, but looking back I do realize it was a bit vague. Sorry about the confusion! ^^'

So do you need me to edit/delete it at all?

EDIT: I'll assume yes. I have some story to divulge anyway.

EDIT2: It's been edited.

Edited by Thaelasan

My character is still waiting for a reply and is stuck. I have nothing to do.