Lemniscate

Dreams OOC

The slots are already filled unfortunately, but she might consider it smile.gif

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

I have to say I love that character. And seeing how active three of the people are I guess a 6th character won't hurt. Silverphoenixx has the final say, of course, I'm just saying that I wouldn't mind to have Damien in this. smile.gif

@Raptor of Dragons yes, but the IC still says "possibly open", so posting a sheet is perfectly reasonable, especially if the rp is on the edge of becoming a 1x1 with occasional interferance of the OP...

Edited by Felixr2

Eh, I think I can handle reading an extra character post or two. Especially since I dunno the status of Thaelasan, the one who I rebooted this for in the first place. Accepted.

And I'm sorry, it's just that until you enter into the challenges I can't make NPCs. I mean the whole crowd is NPC, but you guys can control them. It'd be insanity trying to remember where and what challenges a specific NPC is in when they enter the door, I can just make it up later. Basically, I gotta wait for everyone to enter the door. ;_;

Edit: everyone is super traumatised and scarred or whatnot. Can't we have some evil power grabbing characters or happy ones? unsure.gif

Edited by Silverphoenixx

@Silverphoenixx Thank you! Dammy-damms can become happy, if the right circumstances come up. It might just be a little difficult.

@Felixr He's a really, really old (and mean about 7+ years old) character of mine who's been dragged out for RPs every so often. I have a real soft spot for the poor guy, even though I do make him suffer.

@Raptor Of Dragons: Mea culpa. But all's well that ends well, I suppose.

Well you can only hide behind the door if you go in? The doors are inside the wall and open inwards... did I forget to mention that too? >.<

Though I still don't see how one would hide behind a door without opening it.

Edited by Silverphoenixx

I think we had a touch of confusion between the door when we're in the room-of-doors (when they're in the wall) and the doors when we're in the challenge room (when they're hanging in nothing and can be hid behind).

I once muddled up something very much like that when I assumed motels had corridors - they don't. Or that one didn't, anyway. Whoops.

Yeah... you forgot to say that OR I missed it. The I missed it one is more likely. I was thinking of them being doors in freestanding doorframes like in Chronicles of Narnia book 4 - there's a freestanding doorframe that's a magical portal made to allow the Pevensies and Telmarines to go home.

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

Yeah, the ones leading to the next challenge float, but the ones in the hall don't. Whoops, forgot to clarify.

Note, I'm now limited to two places again. I lost the privilege of unlimited data (which was nice) so I'll won't be on till mornings

If it takes too long for my liking to finish character interaction, I'll simply move the people already in the door into the challenge. It isn't what I prefer to do, but I'll do it if necessary.

Anyways, have a small hint for the first challenge: It involves finding things and groups.

Name: The Would Be Dragon aka Batty

Appearance: Batty is a bat dragon and he is a medium sized dragon and his scales are a mixture between fur and actual scales. His snout is batlike and he has small bat ears from the side of his head. He has a short stubby dragon tail.

History: Batty used to be a bat back in the days were dragons were everywhere and plentiful. Batty tasted a drop of dragon blood and grew hooked. As time went by, he figured out that dragon fights was the best place to get dragon's blood. With each sip, he started to grow until he got bold. He started sucking the yolk of unwatched dragon eggs, progressing into the creature he is. News of Batty spread and dragons started to get weary of him. One day after outright attacking and injuring a dragon, the dragons got togethwr with wizards to trap and put a holding spell on him to trap him before getting rid of him. Batty couldn't resist the challenge of facing a dragon so he went to the place where he was trapped. Somehow the spell backfires as multiple wizards tried to hold Batty, but it froze his genetic genes to grow. He was literally frozen in that form, half-bat half-dragon. After he escaped the trap, he became sneaky and survived decade upon decade, watching the dragons and wizards dying as man came. The only magic that was spared was him. The spell from multiple wizards was so powerful, it lasted.

Personality: Batty is curious about the world around him and would love to speak English properly. When he gets angry, he will attack anyone near him.

Wish: He wants to go back in time and reverse the spell that keeps him frozen, he's tired of living forever.

NOTE: The dragons are not DC dragons, Batty is from a different time and space mad.gif

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

What kind of dragon is he, and what other aspects of his personality are there besides being curious? And why does he want to reverse the spell, is he tired of living so long or is it painful or what? Doesn't have to be explained in full detail, a few more sentences is fine.

Eh, I could be nitpicky and say more things but I'll take it as long as more stuff shows itself during RPing. Accepted.

Sorry for double posting, but I hope you guys don't mind if I kinda suggest actions/slightly control your characters when I make my "progress posts". I can have less of this if you guys don't like it, but it will make my posts shorter. I don't want to spoil anything, so I won't say any more about the reasons, but I promise it isn't just me being lazy and wanting to control people's characters. ;_;

Sorry for double posting, but I hope you guys don't mind if I kinda suggest actions/slightly control your characters when I make my "progress posts". I can have less of this if you guys don't like it, but it will make my posts shorter. I don't want to spoil anything, so I won't say any more about the reasons, but I promise it isn't just me being lazy and wanting to control people's characters. ;_;

I am certainly fine with this! Pls be my DM, Silver :3

I was gonna ask a couple questions, while reading the current post:

1. Are the exhibits very nearly like actual museum exhibits? (is thinking "cavemen hunting mammoths")

2. Are we seeing a piece of our desires or all of it?

3. Is our partner invisible to us? Mygon and Laloch together? This will end well I'm certain

Basically, I don't wanna push stuff too forward without your permission ; w;

Edited by Sugar-Free

@Raptor Well yeah, you're supposed to. That, or you can leave, but that would kinda ruin the point of the RP. ._.

Edit: @Sugar-Free

1. Well it's mostly panels on the walls and small glass table display things. You could maybe find like taxidermied cavemen animals later.

2. Well, right now it's only Laloch cause she's the only one who has a desire I can use.

3. Nope, you can see them right next to you and talk to them if you want. shhh I didn't do that on purpose at all.

Edited by Silverphoenixx

What's going on, I'm very tired rn and not paying attention

Mmm you can control ES if you need to. You are the GM after all. What does the environment of challenge 1 look like, and what does its door look like?

Bleh, might as well make another post since I'm really badly ninja'd right now.

The museum's actually loosely based off the Liberty Science Center. The room Laloch and Mygon are in is basically just panels, probably like some explanation of bacteria or something. The panels change based on the person. You won't "spawn" in the same room as them though.

Edit: Kinda like this and this. I'll draw something later. Also super useless info: The walls are kinda olive green and the ground is blue and orange with light show things on the blue side.

Edited by Silverphoenixx