kourabiedes

Raff draws things sometimes

Updated to 8/6/16. :>

I have delayed this thread for... *glances at join date* Yeah, about that long.

So. Introduction time. My usual handle is kourabiedes, I am generally called Leigh, and I am a permanently disabled drawer of cartoons. I like many things, but the one unifying factor of most of my art is insane levels of cuteness. (And animals. I really don't draw people.)

I'm also painfully shy, and so, in an effort not to talk myself out of posting this thread yet again, here are some links to drawings.

fanarts

A very dapper Rowlet

Extra-fluffy Espurr

Pony magic nerds

More ponies that I'm still reasonably proud of

Some lion cubs

Princess ponies

notfanarts

I really need to finish this dragon

Coupla furry-type OCs

My art tag on my tumblr, if you feel like browsing. (Warning: massive amounts of ponies)

7/20

Request art for FelixR2

7/23

Pyralspites!

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

8/6

Nebula dagron!

user posted image

Request for Dragnilu

Concept art for a hummingbird pygmy dragon

Edited by Raff

o:

Love your work. I really do. My parents tell me i talk a lot and things i shouldn't, yet i can be shy and not talk at all. I wish i could give you my talkness....es. a̶n̶d̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶r̶e̶t̶u̶r̶n̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶s̶o̶u̶l̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶a̶l̶e̶n̶t̶

I love animals too. Sometimes i want to draw something that is NOT cute but people still say it's cute. Anyway, keep it up.

Awww, so many ponies smile.gif I really like that dragon sketch, especially the pose, it's so... dynamic? Anywa, keep up the good work, will be lurking fo sho biggrin.gif

Ee, thank you both <3 I have literally been agonizing over having posted this thread. Silly, but true. I'll post more soonish!

Those arts... so cute! And that dragon is just awesome.

Anyway, could I do a request? Cuz I would really like to see an Eevee and a Xweetok (basically any of those sprites will do for me, just pick whichever you like the most) just being cute.

Those arts... so cute! And that dragon is just awesome.

Anyway, could I do a request? Cuz I would really like to see an Eevee and a Xweetok (basically any of those sprites will do for me, just pick whichever you like the most) just being cute.

Oh my goodness how CUTE. I'll be glad to :>

Hello fellow painfully-shy DC user with an art thread

Your stuff is very cute! I'd request but most of my OCs are humanoid :'> keep up the good work

Oh my goodness how CUTE. I'll be glad to :>

Yay. laugh.gif. Can't wait to see it when it's done!

I hope you don't mind that I chose to use my shiny Eevee character, Kasa. ;>

user posted image

I had to pick the silvery one near the bottom, I have a thing for grays <3

And hello, Pi! Thank you! Yeah, sadly, I do not do well with humany type things. I CAN, it's just... yeah. Let's not. ;>

Haven't forgotten about your request, Dragnilu, just wanted to get these three out before the next big medical problem. :>

Pyralspite hatchies!

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

I really hope I've done them justice, this is one of my favorite dragon breeds. <3

Edited by Raff

You guys are making me blush <3 Thank you! I'm just glad they came out well.

I am incredibly ill. I haven't drawn much of anything for days on end. But I spent the other day watching hummingbirds sipping from the feeders my mother put up and had a brainwave for a dragon.

user posted image

Idk if I should even put the silly thing in requests or not but it sure would be cute, eh?

Wow! I just wanted to say you're really good. Everything is so adorable, I particularly loved those Pyralspites smile.gif

I think it would be really interesting to see you draw other dragons of DC ~

That dragon is cute. It's completely up to you wether or not you put it in requests. Sad to hear you're ill. sad.gif I hope you get well soon!

Aww, I had suggested a hummingbird pygmy a while ago, but it was abandoned. It'd be so cool to see the idea going again. I love your art style! He's so cute wub.gif

well then could you draw this little thingy http://fav.me/d9qtke5? or maybe this http://fav.me/d9mkduz

Eather one is fine

Here we go, Drag! <3

user posted image

Other DC dragons? Well, I thought about doing some of them, I might have to try :> Thanks guys <3

Also, a colored hummingbird-pygmy concept:

user posted image

He's not really as opalescent as I'd like, but that's what trying again is for (once I have some more painkillers, anyway!).

Okay, last one for the night, I swear.

user posted image

I feel pretty ill now, but accomplished. Go me. :>