TehUltimateMage

Heavenly ☆ Branches [OOC]

Ey Pad! How nice of you to drop by.

A couple things for your sheet:

1. Students will be in uniform most of the time. More for my own benefit: does he wear it neatly, or wrinkled, or with modifications? Where does he wear his branch (the stone has to be visible).

2. The middle school incident in the personality I assume is the same incident he had when he was 17. Probably need to tweak the ages for that. In addition, the school looks at criminal records so he couldn't have gotten arrested. You'd also have to mention his motivation to take the entrance exam and go to this school.

3. Which anime? :0 Crash suit is a pretty broad term.

In addition, do you have a Skype you're willing to give me? I find it much easier than using PMs. (It's alright if you don't, I've been just giving crits on sheets over instant message).

since the parents didn't press charges it never went on his record. :0

Im not sure how it works where you are but the one time I was arested has never turned up n my background checks becasue it was a minor infraction lol

I don't mind changing it, just figured it might be a special circumstance

Oh! Its from durarara. I didn't think that was important.

edited btw

sorry, I do not have a skype, I dont mind if you criticize me on here. bring it on.

I just wanted to know the anime so I had a better idea of what it looked like. He has the helmet as well or no (I assume you're talking about Celty)?

This technically takes place in the future so he wouldn't know it's from Durarara unless he's into old media, and this is probably a good time to mention that armor/weapon choices are subconscious. Nobody really "picks" their armor; they just have to deal with what they get.

Also, I'd be reluctant to be friends with someone who stabbed me or my friend with a screwdriver. :0

But, I think your sheet is just about alright. I assume he's a first year aka new to the program?

Edited by TehUltimateMage

@Thael: You could probably skip to Saturday Afternoon Ship Building Club if you wish. Wasn't sure if you were going to answer Stanley's offhanded remark -- though I guess both Will and Frey were asleep at that point.

"At some point you'll have to let her live her own life," he whispered, partly to Will, but mostly to himself, as he rolled over back onto his bed.

Actually yes. I'll put a Ship Club prompt up. Brb, adding to my post.

it's been almost a year since I have written anything for a character so I appologize if I'm a bit rusty. I'll get back into the swing of things.

Plus, I don't think i have ever been very good at writing histories from my characters. :/

I'll read through the last few pages tomorrow to figure out exactky what's going on.

@Thael: Posted something for Will+Frey.

@Pad: There's a summary at the beginning of the IC. Right now we're on a little bit of free time, where a couple plots are going on. I'll be updating both opening posts tonight, hopefully.

Rad, thanks Mage

I'll go ahead and post

small question, are the powers cut and dry (ex;: fire is limited to flame throwers and fireballs) or can I get a little creative?

Emphasis on "little'

There's a couple plots in progress at the moment but I assume you're joining either the Back Field group, the dorms, or starting your own?

You can get creative, yes. Usually people consult me with what they want to do, but a new student's control is limited meaning that fireballs are most of what they manage. As you might have gained from the summary, they've only had their magic for a week.

I'm just writing before he got the the school and the current time soooo the dorms?

alright I knew the limited control so thats not a big deal, I was just making sure wI could do a variation of his fire power and not just make him Torchhands Mcflamethrower

OOC character roster updated and by popular demand, split into first/second year lists. I'll do portraits for the new characters over the weekend.

Some stat comments:

We've hit 30 active characters, what a show. Technically it's less than that depending on how you define "active", but 30 is still like an actual high school class size. Congratulations! *pops champagne*

Our M/F ratio is starting to even out, at 16/11. (Though we need like 10 more nonbinaries if we want them to compete)

Earth is once again the poor element nobody wants, lagging behind at 8/8/8/6.

I thought that's happening late Saturday night? Pad wrote "late in the PM and the lounge was clear". Thel and Ev are interacting in the afternoon.

That was honestly because I have no idea what time it is.

There is a group sleeping and a group fighting on a field so I guessed.

Time stamps are wonky to begin with but they are Friday Night and Saturday Afternoon. Some plot lines are occurring Friday Night and some are occurring Saturday Afternoon.

Yeah, time's a bit wonky because we're running two plotlines at once. The only group really still at night is the flint/jess (+Anto) quest(s).

Sorry for the confusion. All you really need to do is remove the PM mention.

P.s. You have pretty good writing for someone who's just come back to it after a year.

I'll tweak my post and make it occur saturday afternoon.I just want someone to talk to T.T. I missed you guys.

you think so? I feel like I don't know when to stop writing so I get rambly.

General announcement: I'll be livestreaming tonight (5pm PDT/8pm EST) while I work on the new portraits. Hopefully I can finish some posts before then.

We're live! tablet pen has been found

Stream done, three left to go.