Jennoria

Have You Ever... ?

No. Public transportation is barely even a thing here. And I almost never fall asleep in a moving vehicle.

Have you ever had a sibling/cousin who was just plain mean to you?

No siblings, but I have do some younger cousins who were mean to me when I was still a kid. 

Have you ever ridden a horse?

Yes, at summer camp over three years, and once in Germany where I fell off.

Have you ever been snorkeling?

Yes! It was great. I went somewhere tropical so I got to see wild sharks. They were all very sweet.

Have you ever seen a moth cocoon?

Yes, several, including various canoes, kayaks, and rowboats at summer camp, a glass-bottom boat ride off Key West, and a cruise/tour around the Thimble Islands in Long Island Sound off Branford, CT, where Captain Kidd supposedly hid some of his treasure. (Some pirate treasure has, in fact, been found on Money Island, but just a few scattered coins, as I recall. Been at least 25 years since I've been there.)

Have you ever had a random animal enter your home? (Either wildlife or a domestic critter that isn't yours.)

Yes. Lizards, snakes, spiders, honeybees, a bat, a fisherman spider, frog, wren... the place is kinda leaky that way.

Have you ever had a New Orleans style snow cone with cream?

No, but I do love a good snow cone. Especially if its cherry or watermelon flavor.

Have you ever randomly thought of a candy you had as a kid and then wanted it after remembering it?

(For me it was Ooze Tubes. a gel-like candy that comes in toothpaste-style tubes and pretty tart.)

Yes. Licorice soda fountain, I think it was called. A strip of licorice in a tube that had a tart powdery substance in it. Now I want some...

Have you ever swum with sharks?

No, and I don't expect I ever will. In fact, I doubt I'll get to see the Gulf again with my own eyes before I die.

Have you ever ridden a horse?

Yes, I have, at summer camp over three summers (and once in Germany, where I fell off and wound up in hospital).

Have you ever had your wisdom teeth removed?

False! They're not an issue (yet.)

Have you ever had a bad time eating chillis/spicy food?

Yes.

Have you ever gotten to work and find you arrived an hour early?

No, but I have gotten to work and found I didn't need to go at all (sometimes for special occasions the CEO would just let everyone leave early, and I started work at noon so a few times I'd get there and she was just telling everyone to go home). 

Have you ever had anchovies on pizza (or on anything else I guess)? 

No. Never.
I ate Ceasar dressing, once, found out it had anchovies in it, and said "never again".

Have you ever superglued your fingers together?

Not with superglue, but sometimes when I was in early grade school I'd get my fingers super sticky with glue sticks. 

Have you ever shopped for groceries, made a list to cover everything you could think of, only to remember after getting home and putting everything away that you remembered one important item that slipped your mind?