Jennoria

Have You Ever... ?

Yes, I'm fascinated by the sky all the time.

Have you ever had your phone die, but then didn't realize it had so you keep hitting the button, trying to turn it on? xd.png

yes, usually when I am waiting for a text reply xd.png

have you ever been so tired that you make yourself a nice dinner and then you're

too tired to it eat so you put it in the refrigerator and go to sleep?

I don't tend to make dinner for myself, as I still live with my parents, so no.

(But I imagine that as soon as I live by myself I'll do something like that all the time xd.png)

Have you ever gotten so wrapped up in gifting things to a newbie friend that you end up filling their entire scroll with shinies?

(My boyfriend now has more golden wyverns than any other breed...)

No... <.< But I wish someone would have done that with me xd.png

LOL

Have you ever memorized a song just so you could show off to someone that you knew all the lyrics to a song that you knew they liked? ^_-

No, not yet, but it sounds like a great idea.

Have you ever received a gift you didn't like but acted like you liked it anyway?

Yeah ... my family means well, but they don't really know what I like.

Have you ever gotten lost in the woods?

Yes.

I get lost all the time. Even lost my way on a straight road once. (for real) I am so glad I have a smartphone with GPS nowadays, I always "follow the blue dot" nowadays.

~~~~~~~

Have you ever given wrong directions on purpose when someone asked you the way?

No, that's just plain rude. Even if I don't know exactly where it is they want to go, I will try and give them at least a general idea of where they need to go.

Have you ever fallen asleep in a school exam?

Nope I'm always wide awake. Bored, but awake.

Have you ever gotten mad after reading the last book in a series because you're so attached to the characters and you don't want them to go?

No, I don't think so. I know I petted a bunch of other things at an aquarium when I was little, but I really don't think a dolphin was amongst them.

Have you ever worked really hard on something, only to damage it right after finishing?

Edited by Sean175

Uhm... every time I do my nails?

My art...

Friendships?

The list goes on xd.png lol

Have you ever found an egg that you really wanted in the abandoned area, and when you clicked on it, you got that annoying 'Try as you might...' message and silently (Or screamed out loud, whichever) cursed the person who beat you to it?

<.< Don't lie...

No, because of those people I wouldn't of had the space for another egg, so I wouldn't of gotten a shimmer scale with a cool code

Have you ever bred a pair of dragons only to get the egg you didn't want every time

Edited by wondergirl888

Yes, it happens to me sometimes.

Have you ever wanted to burn your driver's license because other people drive so crazy and you just want to never drive again?

Yup, I've seen cats giving birth multiple times :3 my grandma used to have a cattery (:

Have you ever run a marathon?

No.

Have you ever ridden a horse bareback?

Yep, with my instructor's supervision when I was about 9. She didn't let me put him into anything faster than a trot, smart lady. I've basically forgotten how to ride a horse now, though, sadly.

Have you ever seen a building on fire, in person?

Nope, Just see the black cloud of smokes 10 Mins away, a lot of black smoke, a building exploded appearently. 

Have you ever Eaten a Durian? 

Spoiler

6522F03B-B7A0-4E02-8EA1-50313AAA3946.jpeg

Edited by Lysian

No, but it looks interesting. wonder if it'd be sweet or sour....

Have you ever had to literally backtrack your steps (even possibly walking backwards) to remember something you've forgotten?