HomeForFlowers

Seven Souls

Long ago, two races ruled over Earth: HUMANS and MONSTERS.

One day, war broke out between the two races.

After a long battle, the humans were victorious.

They sealed the monsters underground with a magic spell.

Many years later, in the year 201X, seven children climb Mt. Ebott.

Legends say that those who climb the mountain never return.

These children, however, may just find a way back.

Ah, hello, friends! It’s been a few months since I’ve made a group thread so I figured I’d try sometime out. If you couldn’t already tell from the sub title and the hastily written intro, this is an Undertale thread with a small twist that some of you may have seen before. The story and plot will be relatively identical to the main story with one small exception: the seven children, the ones who came after the eighth human, including Frisk, all fall down at the same time. Everyone, excluding myself, will be able to pick which of the seven children they wish to write as and go forth and adventure out into the world of the Underground. Save for the heart colors, assigned items, and the general themes of the children (such as determination for frisk), everyone will be able to customize their child to their liking after filling in a short character sheet. All other characters beyond the children will be under my control to limit the possibility of people going wild with NPCs.

I don’t think this thread will get very far but, nevertheless, I’d like to perform an interest check before getting everything set up. As such, I won’t be making any moves to open the IC thread until all the slots have been taken. If you’d like to take a slot or simply have some questions, post in this thread or come onto the chatroom linked below. Stay safe out there, friends!

Chatroom

(Please use your forum names or say who you are after you join)

The Children

Taken by Narvix

Second Human:

Trait: Patience

Weapon: Toy Knife

Armor: Faded Ribbon

Taken by MisaTange

Third Human:

Trait: Bravery

Weapon: Tough Glove [x2]

Armor: Manly Bandanna

Taken by sapfirewolf

Fourth Human:

Trait: Integrity

Weapon: Ballet Shoes

Armor: Old Tutu

Taken by Puredark006

Fifth Human:

Trait: Perseverance

Weapon: Torn Notebook

Armor: Cloudy Glasses

Taken by Lilraaos

Sixth Human:

Trait: Kindess

Weapon: Burnt Pan

Armor: Stained Apron

Reserved by Epyon

Seventh Human:

Trait: Justice

Weapon: Empty Gun

Armor: Cowboy Hat

Taken by Durppie

Eighth Human:

Trait: Determination

Weapon: Stick

Armor: Bandage

Reserved for NPC reasons

First Human?:

Weapon: Real Knife

Armor: The Locket

Character Sheet

[b]Name:[/b] (First name only)
[b]Age:[/b] (Child age group, anything from 4-12)
[b]Gender:[/b] (Self explanatory)
[b]Appearance:[/b] (Pictures are not allowed. Doesn’t have to be long but I’m always a sucker for detail. Make sure to describe, hair color/length, eye color, skin color, how tall they are, their weight, body shape, clothing, and so on.)
[b]Personality:[/b] (A paragraph long at the minimum. Their personality should reflect their character trait and, to an extent, their armor and weapon)
[b]Trait:[/b] (What is your child’s characteristic trait?)
[b]Weapon:[/b] (What is their weapon?)
[B]Armor:[/B] (What is their armor?)
[B]Other:[/B] (Anything else to add?)

Accepted Sheets

♪♫♪ Durppie ♪♫♪

Name: Frisk

Appearance: Frisk has brown hair that ends at the shoulders, with bangs. They have dark brown eyes, tanned skin, and are short due to being a child. They wear a blue shirt with pink stripes, blue jeans, and small brown boots. An old bandage may be on random parts of their body depending on where the latest injury was, and carries a stick around. Frisk is 4' and 49 pounds, average in comparison to children of a similar age. They have a round face that doesn't seem to make drastic expressions too much.

Personality: Frisk is an easy-going child who generally has good inclinations. Surprisingly blase about talking monsters, silly spoopy skeletons, anything really. The child will go along with whatever fun craziness is going on. Seems to think of everyone as weird funny friends they can do random stuff together with...perhaps after a long conversation that could be fatal to them. But hey, risk is a part of life. Nevertheless, they still want to get back to the surface.

Weapon: A Stick. Seems oddly compelling to dogs.

Armor: A Bandage that seems to be getting...icky. But sometimes it makes you feel better despite the ickyness.

Other: Allergic to Temmie. Doesn't really care if you call them a he, she, or child.

♪♫♪ Narvix ♪♫♪

Name: Ime

Appearance: At eight years of age, Ime still has that baby look to xem. With a round face, slightly chubby cheeks, and large hazel eyes. Their hair is dark brown in color and forms a curly cushion upon their head, consisting of short strands that leave the nape of their neck exposed. Xir skin is olive-toned and their body is frail more from lack of development than actual build. They could be considered faintly chubby with their childish proportions. Mostly, they're just baby fat and soft skin with some scrapes and bruises on their limbs. Ime stands at about 4'1" tall and doesn't weigh more than 55 pounds. On xir body, xe wears a faded red ribbon in xir hair, a pleated orange skirt, a green t-shirt with a blue poodle barking "Friends are great!" in rainbow lettering, and blue sneakers with pink ruffled socks. For safety against unseen foes, Ime keeps a toy knife tucked away in their right sock.

Personality: Ime has a very gentle personality. Xe hardly ever raises xir voice (except during the odd temper tantrum) and never minds waiting for someone or something. Ime doesn't talk a lot except to those xe considers to be a friend because xe can often get quite shy around strangers. Xe enjoys playing games and solving puzzles and considers xemself to be rather smart. Ime doesn't like meanies but isn't the best at confronting them using the most eloquent of words. Instead, Ime might end up charming xir way into humiliating them.

Weapon: Toy knife

Other: N/A

♪♫♪ sapfirewolf ♪♫♪

Name: Kiana

Appearance: Kiana is wiry and she stands at about five feet, and she weighs around 90 pounds (maybe more.) Her limbs can look awkward, since they're a bit long in proportion to her torso. She's currently wearing a powder blue leotard, white tights, a pair of brown hiking boots, a blue denim jacket, and a longish pink tutu (it nearly reaches her knees.) Kiana's face is round and soft, with a button nose. Her eyes are large, and are dark brown. Her skin is reddish brown, and her hair is black. Currently, her hair is done up in micro-braids which have then been put into a bun.

Personality: Kiana is generally not the loudest person. She'll do her own thing most of the time, but if you ask her for her opinion she'll generally be a bit blunt (but not really cruel. She can seem a bit mean if she didn't think of how something might be a sensitive subject, but she doesn't try to be.) Although she will yell if someone's done something to anger her. She also tends to be very emotional in general; whatever she's feeling will always be clear, even in the few situations where she tries to hide it.

Kiana tends to love things and people strongly, and will happily talk about anything that she's attached to. One of the biggest things she loves is ballet, and she's always willing to demonstrate her skill if she has a good place to dance in (with few things to crash into, and a floor that's not too hard or rough. Otherwise she's too likely to hurt herself.) A few other things she loves are mythology, cats, and birds.

Weapon: A pair of pink pointe shoes. They've had their ribbons tied together, so Kiana can carry them a bit easier.

Armor: A pink tutu. It has a few small rips in it due to traveling up the mountain, and her fall. But surprisingly, no serious ones.

Other: She's a trans girl. Also, she has a reason for wearing a ballet outfit up a mountain, but I'm not revealing it yet.

♪♫♪ Lilraaos ♪♫♪

Name: Charlotte

Appearance:

At the age of twelve, Charlotte stands at 4'10 and weighs around 80 pounds, leaving her with a thin build. Her face shape is similar to that of a heart, tapering towards her chin leaving it in a V-like shape. She has pale, almost white skin with a spray of freckles from one end of her cheek, across her nose, to the end of her other cheek. Her nose and lips are small and her round green eyes look large on her face. She has noticeably long eyelashes and wears her dark blonde hair in a side braid that reaches down to about her hips. She has layered bangs that completely cover her forehead and frame her face (sorta like pointing inwards towards her cheek?). Charlotte wears a white apron on top of a cream colored yarn sweater that is matched by a pair of blue jeans and white tennis shoes with equally white socks.

Personality: Always seeming to wear a soft, understanding smile and observant eyes, Charlotte is very mature and serious for someone her age. She is very compassionate and always trying to help those who need it and even those who don't. She can be quite stern, always playing by the rules and scolding those who don't. She believes in the good of others and would rather find a peaceful solution then turning to violence but wouldn't hesitate to fight if you threaten one of 'her kids.'

Charlotte doesn't snap easily and many will find that it is hard to anger her. She is willing to laugh off minor incidents if there was no real ill will involved. Not one to yell, she prefers to give the "I'm very disappointed in you and I know you can do better then that" look to the one she is displeased with; however she isn't one to be angry for long or to hold a grudge.

Trait: Kindness

Other: Really attentive to detail, a good cook even by adult standards. She knits and does a bit of crocheting in her free time.

♪♫♪ MisaTange ♪♫♪

Name: Anya

Appearance: A fairly chubby little girl, standing at 3"10' and weighing about 67 pounds, with a fat, round head, and intense, small, dark brown eyes. Her skin is very slightly brown, with medium length (barely past the nape of her neck), dark brown hair. She wears a pair of long denim jeans with a black shirt with a logo across the center, as well as a bandanna with abs that she drew onto them during an art project. She has a ton of scrapes, some fresh, some old, across various parts of her body due to getting into fights.

Personality: The loudest person you've probably ever meet and treats everything first with quite an energy. She frequently does something before thinking, and her fights often start with actually saying that something is stupid. Very frequently brutally honest, even on things that don't matter, especially if she considers you a friend. She is super flamboyant and carries her energy with her as she walks. Wouldn't hesitate and wouldn't deny a fight, as well and she wouldn't deny a challenge and actually works a lot better when she is learning by doing rather than watching. She gets frustrated very easily and makes a fairly big deal about it. Very emotive, and, even when she's trying to hide her feelings, you'd KNOW if she was sad, or upset, or angry.

Weapon: (Two) Tough Glove

Other: None

♪♫♪ Puredark006 ♪♫♪

Name: Kai

Appearance: At 4'11'' and 78 pounds, Kai is the kind of thin that makes overprotective mothers want to instinctively feed him a sandwich or two. It doesn't help that the only exercise he does is the obligatory one at school, making him tire easily. He has dark brown eyes framed by oval glasses with purple semi-rimless frames, and the kind of pale skin that comes with spending too much time indoors. His hair is a sandy brown color with an overall uneven appearance, the longer strands falling a little beyond his shoulders when let loose, though Kai usually keeps it up in a ponytail to prevent the tips from tickling his nape. The bangs at the front of his face reach his nose, the right ones slightly longer and covering the edge of his glasses, while the left ones would cover part of his eye if they weren't held against the rest of his hair with a rectangular purple hair-clip. Clean, fitting clothes and properly trimmed nails without dirt under them give him a proper appearance at an age when most other kids are outside playing in the park. At the time of the fall, his clothes consisted of a short-sleeved white dress shirt under a brown sweater vest with a U-neck and five small buttons on the front, simple brown pants a bit lighter than the vest, and white sneakers with three black stripes on the side that faces out that look out of place compared with the rest of his attire.

Personality: If people were asked for a single word to describe Kai, it'd be 'bookworm'. He learned to read at age 3, and has since then moved from books for young children to stories like Harry Potter and Lord Of The Rings, able to read works outside his age range and acquiring a vast vocabulary. Though he tends to keep to those his parents or other authority figures say are okay, ever since that time when he was 5 and attempted to read a book about advanced mathematics he found in the studio (he ended up crying because he couldn't understand it, and until now has put an emphasis on studying maths to be able to read it one day). He likes to write too, and though he wouldn't call himself a writer, he's written some short stories that he's never showed anyone and has a nice handwriting. He's been taught to always follow the rules, and can be strict about it with others - more than once he's been that kid that reminded the teacher there was homework, even if he himself hadn't finished it. A cautious and hard-working kid that works best when he sets definite goals, and once he's set his mind to do something, Kai keeps working on it despite the problems that may arise on the way. His other hobbies include card games, board games and videogames, which he plays both by himself and with his friends and family.

Trait: Perseverance.

Weapon: Torn Notebook - a purple notebook with a tear in the back cover, that hasn't been thrown away because it still has usable pages. Kai's name is written in the front, his address and the phone number of his house on the first page.

Armor: Cloudy Glasses - has been using his current pair for half a year, and it shows slight signs of wear like a small scratch on the right side.

Other: Kai has myopia, and needs his glasses all the time to be able to see properly.

Edited by Doctortear

I think this could be interesting. I'd like to reserve the fourth human.

Edited by sapfirewolf

*exercises interest*

Also, I'd like to have the Third Human reserved tongue.gif

How about that second human?  laugh.gif

I'm sorry, someone just requested the second human before I saw your request. The eight human and possibly the fifth human are open however!

Edited by Doctortear

I'm sorry, someone just requested the second human before I saw your request. The eight human and possibly the fifth human are open however!

Ah, darn it.

Eighth then

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. In other news, I have the character sheet up on the first page! I will have to talk to the person who wants to take the fifth human but, besides that, it looks like we're packed! People can post sheets here or PM them to me. There may or may not be an open slot for the fifth human down the line depending on what happens. If the slot is open, I'll make a notification about it.

Name: Frisk

Appearance: Frisk has brown hair that ends at the shoulders, with bangs. They have dark brown eyes, tanned skin, and are short due to being a child. They wear a blue shirt with pink stripes, blue jeans, and small brown boots. An old bandage may be on random parts of their body depending on where the latest injury was, and carries a stick around. Frisk is 4' and 49 pounds, average in comparison to children of a similar age. They have a round face that doesn't seem to make drastic expressions too much.

Personality: Frisk is an easy-going child who generally has good inclinations. Surprisingly blase about talking monsters, silly spoopy skeletons, anything really. The child will go along with whatever fun craziness is going on. Seems to think of everyone as weird funny friends they can do random stuff together with...perhaps after a long conversation that could be fatal to them. But hey, risk is a part of life. Nevertheless, they still want to get back to the surface.

Weapon: A Stick. Seems oddly compelling to dogs.

Armor: A Bandage that seems to be getting...icky. But sometimes it makes you feel better despite the ickyness.

Other: Allergic to Temmie. Doesn't really care if you call them a he, she, or child.

Edited by Durppie

Name: Ime

Appearance: At eight years of age, Ime still has that baby look to xem. With a round face, slightly chubby cheeks, and large hazel eyes. Their hair is dark brown in color and forms a curly cushion upon their head, consisting of short strands that leave the nape of their neck exposed. Xir skin is olive-toned and their body is frail more from lack of development than actual build. They could be considered faintly chubby with their childish proportions. Mostly, they're just baby fat and soft skin with some scrapes and bruises on their limbs. Ime stands at about 4'1" tall and doesn't weigh more than 55 pounds. On xir body, xe wears a faded red ribbon in xir hair, a pleated orange skirt, a green t-shirt with a blue poodle barking "Friends are great!" in rainbow lettering, and blue sneakers with pink ruffled socks. For safety against unseen foes, Ime keeps a toy knife tucked away in their right sock.

Personality: Ime has a very gentle personality. Xe hardly ever raises xir voice (except during the odd temper tantrum) and never minds waiting for someone or something. Ime doesn't talk a lot except to those xe considers to be a friend because xe can often get quite shy around strangers. Xe enjoys playing games and solving puzzles and considers xemself to be rather smart. Ime doesn't like meanies but isn't the best at confronting them using the most eloquent of words. Instead, Ime might end up charming xir way into humiliating them.

Weapon: Toy knife

Other: N/A

Those sheets look pretty good! Consider yourselves accepted.

In other news, the fifth child is open again. If anyone would like to take that slot just let me know!

Name: Kiana

Appearance: Kiana is wiry and she stands at about five feet, and she weighs around 90 pounds (maybe more.) Her limbs can look awkward, since they're a bit long in proportion to her torso. She's currently wearing a powder blue leotard, white tights, a pair of brown hiking boots, a blue denim jacket, and a longish pink tutu (it nearly reaches her knees.)

Kiana's face is round and soft, with a button nose. Her eyes are large, and are dark brown. Her skin is reddish brown, and her hair is black. Currently, her hair is done up in micro-braids which have then been put into a bun.

Personality: Kiana is generally not the loudest person. She'll do her own thing most of the time, but if you ask her for her opinion she'll generally be a bit blunt (but not really cruel. She can seem a bit mean if she didn't think of how something might be a sensitive subject, but she doesn't try to be.) Although she will yell if someone's done something to anger her. She also tends to be very emotional in general; whatever she's feeling will always be clear, even in the few situations where she tries to hide it.

Kiana tends to love things and people strongly, and will happily talk about anything that she's attached to. One of the biggest things she loves is ballet, and she's always willing to demonstrate her skill if she has a good place to dance in (with few things to crash into, and a floor that's not too hard or rough. Otherwise she's too likely to hurt herself.) A few other things she loves are mythology, cats, and birds.

Weapon: A pair of pink pointe shoes. They've had their ribbons tied together, so Kiana can carry them a bit easier.

Armor: A pink tutu. It has a few small rips in it due to traveling up the mountain, and her fall. But surprisingly, no serious ones.

Other: She's a trans girl. Also, she has a reason for wearing a ballet outfit up a mountain, but I'm not revealing it yet.

Edited by sapfirewolf

Name: Charlotte

Appearance:

At the age of twelve, Charlotte stands at 4'10 and weighs around 80 pounds, leaving her with a thin build. Her face shape is similar to that of a heart, tapering towards her chin leaving it in a V-like shape. She has pale, almost white skin with a spray of freckles from one end of her cheek, across her nose, to the end of her other cheek. Her nose and lips are small and her round green eyes look large on her face. She has noticeably long eyelashes and wears her dark blonde hair in a side braid that reaches down to about her hips. She has layered bangs that completely cover her forehead and frame her face (sorta like pointing inwards towards her cheek?). Charlotte wears a white apron on top of a cream colored yarn sweater that is matched by a pair of blue jeans and white tennis shoes with equally white socks.

Personality: Always seeming to wear a soft, understanding smile and observant eyes, Charlotte is very mature and serious for someone her age. She is very compassionate and always trying to help those who need it and even those who don't. She can be quite stern, always playing by the rules and scolding those who don't. She believes in the good of others and would rather find a peaceful solution then turning to violence but wouldn't hesitate to fight if you threaten one of 'her kids.'

Charlotte doesn't snap easily and many will find that it is hard to anger her. She is willing to laugh off minor incidents if there was no real ill will involved. Not one to yell, she prefers to give the "I'm very disappointed in you and I know you can do better then that" look to the one she is displeased with; however she isn't one to be angry for long or to hold a grudge.

Trait: Kindness

Other: Really attentive to detail, a good cook even by adult standards. She knits and does a bit of crocheting in her free time.

Edited by Lilraaos

Name: Anya

Appearance: A fairly chubby little girl, standing at 3"10' and weighing about 67 pounds, with a fat, round head, and intense, small, dark brown eyes. Her skin is very slightly brown, with medium length (barely past the nape of her neck), dark brown hair. She wears a pair of long denim jeans with a black shirt with a logo across the center, as well as a bandanna with abs that she drew onto them during an art project. She has a ton of scrapes, some fresh, some old, across various parts of her body due to getting into fights.

Personality: The loudest person you've probably ever meet and treats everything first with quite an energy. She frequently does something before thinking, and her fights often start with actually saying that something is stupid. Very frequently brutally honest, even on things that don't matter, especially if she considers you a friend. She is super flamboyant and carries her energy with her as she walks. Wouldn't hesitate and wouldn't deny a fight, as well and she wouldn't deny a challenge and actually works a lot better when she is learning by doing rather than watching. She gets frustrated very easily and makes a fairly big deal about it. Very emotive, and, even when she's trying to hide her feelings, you'd KNOW if she was sad, or upset, or angry.

Weapon: (Two) Tough Glove

Other: none

Edited by MisaTange

Misa, using medium or short - medium would actually be a better description since long hair is below the shoulder blades.

Charlotte and Anya are accepted! As a quite note, this thread will be used as an OOC for convenience. The fifth child just got reserved so we're officially closed. While we wait for the last two sheets to get set in, I can try to figure out the combat system which should be settled by through popular vote.

Seeing as we can't really incorporate Undertale's battle system fully into writing format, we'll have to improvise. I had two ideas for a battle system but I'm more than happy to discuss other possibly systems.

1) Normal RP style. One person posts their character attacking, someone else posts, and so on. Fights are probably determined beforehand to get avoid confusion. Simple but understandable.

2) Use stats and items to fight. This system would be closer to the game. Items have the same effects that they do in the game; HP, Defense, EXP, and so forth are all in play. People would post their character's actions and place a stat on the bottom. For example, one battle may go like this:

The fifth human encounters Froggit. The Froggit leaps onto the human, kicking them in the process.

[Fifth human: HP 15/20]

[Froggit: HP 20/20]

The fifth human eats a spider doughnut before retaliating, landing a critical blow on the Froggit. The Froggit falls to the ground and turns into dust.

[Fifth human consumes a spider doughnut. Full HP is restored.]

[Fifth human: HP 20/20]

[Froggit: HP 0/20]

[Froggit has been defeated! The fifth human has gained 20 EXP. Love increased by 1!]

-----------------

I hope that wasn't terribly confusing. The second system isn't fully developed of course but I'm sure that can be remedied. If anyone wants to go into further depth for either systems or wants to put in their own, please share your thoughts here or in the chatroom! I'll be sure to get back to whenever I can.

Edited by Doctortear

While the normal RP style is much more familiar to me, I'm up to trying something new with the stats and such.

I'd also like to add to the stats. We'd need: HP, DEF, ATK, and maybe SPD. But I'll leave the actual decision to you, Doc, or if someone else knows better of what's needed based on the game itself. An RNG (Random Number Generator) will end up being very useful for this as well as a heads/tails coin (determining how much damage or health is dealt or given as well as deciding a hit or a miss).

Of course, with the stats style, posts are likely to be much, much smaller than if it were just a normal RP style.

Adding stats would be a good idea but we may have to adjust the attack and defense of the starting armor and weapons since some of them are stronger than others. If we did end up doing stats, HP, EXP, Attack (AT), Defense (DT), and LV. would all come into play. We could possibly add Speed and Invulnerability (INV) since they are both calculated stats but are hidden and can only be increased by certain items and ACTs.

On the subject of fighting, I'm not sure how to incorporate the FIGHT, ACT, MERCY, and FLEE buttons. I'm not entirely sure we need a system for them since we can decide what our characters do through their posts. Of course, I don't plan for the concept of mercy over fighting to go away, I'm just not sure if we can properly utilize them with the format we're using. Any thoughts?

Name: Kai

Appearance: At 4'11'' and 78 pounds, Kai is the kind of thin that makes overprotective mothers want to instinctively feed him a sandwich or two. It doesn't help that the only exercise he does is the obligatory one at school, making him tire easily. He has dark brown eyes framed by oval glasses with purple semi-rimless frames, and the kind of pale skin that comes with spending too much time indoors. His hair is a sandy brown color with an overall uneven appearance, the longer strands falling a little beyond his shoulders when let loose, though Kai usually keeps it up in a ponytail to prevent the tips from tickling his nape. The bangs at the front of his face reach his nose, the right ones slightly longer and covering the edge of his glasses, while the left ones would cover part of his eye if they weren't held against the rest of his hair with a rectangular purple hair-clip. Clean, fitting clothes and properly trimmed nails without dirt under them give him a proper appearance at an age when most other kids are outside playing in the park. At the time of the fall, his clothes consisted of a short-sleeved white dress shirt under a brown sweater vest with a U-neck and five small buttons on the front, simple brown pants a bit lighter than the vest, and white sneakers with three black stripes on the side that faces out that look out of place compared with the rest of his attire.

Personality: If people were asked for a single word to describe Kai, it'd be 'bookworm'. He learned to read at age 3, and has since then moved from books for young children to stories like Harry Potter and Lord Of The Rings, able to read works outside his age range and acquiring a vast vocabulary. Though he tends to keep to those his parents or other authority figures say are okay, ever since that time when he was 5 and attempted to read a book about advanced mathematics he found in the studio (he ended up crying because he couldn't understand it, and until now has put an emphasis on studying maths to be able to read it one day). He likes to write too, and though he wouldn't call himself a writer, he's written some short stories that he's never showed anyone and has a nice handwriting. He's been taught to always follow the rules, and can be strict about it with others - more than once he's been that kid that reminded the teacher there was homework, even if he himself hadn't finished it. A cautious and hard-working kid that works best when he sets definite goals, and once he's set his mind to do something, Kai keeps working on it despite the problems that may arise on the way. His other hobbies include card games, board games and videogames, which he plays both by himself and with his friends and family.

Trait: Perseverance.

Weapon: Torn Notebook - a purple notebook with a tear in the back cover, that hasn't been thrown away because it still has usable pages. Kai's name is written in the front, his address and the phone number of his house on the first page.

Armor: Cloudy Glasses - has been using his current pair for half a year, and it shows slight signs of wear like a small scratch on the right side.

Other: Kai has myopia, and needs his glasses all the time to be able to see properly.

Hope this is fine.

Also, question about the stats: would all the kids start with the same points in everything, or different points in each stat depending on their trait?

I'd rather have our character's actions representing the Fight Act Mercy and Flee choices rather than trying to incorporate the buttons into the RP. I do like the idea of finding ways to incorporate the stats into the RP though.

Kai is accepted, PD!

I would imagine all of the stats would be evened out in the beginning. Of course, I wouldn't mind some of the kids starting out with higher stats based on their trait. Say for example, all humans have the same base stat of 10 but the seventh human, having the empty gun, the trait of justice and perhaps having an aggressive demeanor, starts out with 15 attack because of their equipment and personality. I went back to check and it seems the base ATK and DEF stats, at the beginning of the game, are a base of 10 (although it reads as 0 in the game log) while HP is 20. If we wanted to try and adjust the stats based on character traits, we could do that although the change won't be significant. If the majority is okay with the stat system, we can go ahead and figure it out the details.

As for the button use, I'd be fine with character actions representing them although, as I said before, I plan to incorporate the concept of FIGHT, MERCY, and so on in the plot. If anyone else has any thoughts on the matter, feel free to express them!