Mirhana

VOTING: DC Photography contest #116

Who will you vote for?  

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Voted! And do you mean the 6th of December... not November?

I hope so, otherwise we're all late happy.gif

Honestly, hard to vote this time, I have multi favs lol. I ended up choosing both a combo of favorite photo/which one captured "extreme weather" to me best. Well done to all!

Voted!

Edited by jesterboohoo

Voted, although I did have a bit of trouble narrowing it down to one photograph.

Pfff, yes, December xd.png I was already in bed when I remembered I had to make a poll for the voting, consequently opened a new topic without the poll and failed to notice what month the deadline was rolleyes.gif

Voted. smile.gif As others have said, it was a hard choice.

*bows* Thank you! smile.gif

Will try to get the new one up this week.

Is there a new contest on the horizon, I wonder...? It's been quite a while since this one ended

Is there a new contest on the horizon, I wonder...? It's been quite a while since this one ended

I've been watching/waiting too.

Too late but I voted for Jesterboohoo, I saw first hand in November 2015 the power of wind storms at hurricane force (we had winds up to 74mph and we're not in hurricane territory, let alone twisters.)

Too late but I voted for Jesterboohoo, I saw first hand in November 2015 the power of wind storms at hurricane force (we had winds up to 74mph and we're not in hurricane territory, let alone twisters.)

Awww, thanks!

That storm was something. Whole trees like that were down every where. I thought we were lucky... and then I walked in the backyard and saw that sleep.gif. Simply put, a very sad day. I really liked that tree too. The irony is that the diseased/dying tree in our front lawn that I thought would blow over was just fine, lol.