UniqueZephlyn

Low time Egg pickups?

How many of you are cruising for a new egg, And see that one egg with 4 days or so left, and decide to snatch it up to be nice? Just wanted to see tongue.gif

BTW, I'm not so sure this is where this thread should go x.x sorry.

Edited by UniqueZephlyn

4-day eggs go like hotcakes, since people can incuhatch them immediately. I'll usually scoop up any I see at such a low time, to be sure.

It's one of my favorite ways to get hatchlings for freezing smile.gif

How many of you are cruising for a new egg, And see that one egg with 4 days or so left, and decide to snatch it up to be nice? Just wanted to see tongue.gif

BTW, I'm not so sure this is where this thread should go x.x sorry.

I do this all the time during the Holiday Havoc, especially after Halloween ends. I either let the grow up on my scroll after hatching those poor little red alert ERs, or find them new homes in the gifting threads on this forum. smile.gif

TIME TO MAKE A NEGLECTED! >=D

No, but seriously, I love low time eggs... This halloween was the first holiday i really participated in on DC and I could not believe all the low time eggs in the AP! Oh my gosh it was like heaven! XD I really like stalking around on the AP for those low time eggs. Now that I need no more trophies, I'll probably give away any commons that I hatch though. =) On another note, wouldnt it be cool if you could get a platinum trophy? That would be so OP with 8 egg spaces and 24 total... XD

Unless I see a Tsunami, I don't really pick up eggs in the AP that aren't low time. I consider low time to be incuhatchable, so 5 days or less. Otherwise, I love fishing in the AP, and the lower the time the better.

5ish days or less. I picked up a 5d 4h, 5d 1h, and 2 5d eggs in the last few hours.

It made me very excited.

On another note, wouldnt it be cool if you could get a platinum trophy? That would be so OP with 8 egg spaces and 24 total... xd.png

Yeah! Platinum trophy! That would be awesome.

Think I have enough to qualify? Teeheehee.