Clya

Clya Makes and Does Arty Stuff

What Do You Want to Seem Me Do More Of?  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

@PootisLooti

I haven't forgotten your request, I'm just slowly trying to figure out how I want to draw it xd.png Any other details that might help me draw it? Thanks sorry it's taking so long >w<

~~ Sketches done in school ~~

Horse~!

Cutesy Coatl (More Flight Rising rolleyes.gif

Edited by Clya

@PootisLooti

I haven't forgotten your request, I'm just slowly trying to figure out how I want to draw it xd.png Any other details that might help me draw it? Thanks sorry it's taking so long >w<

~~ Sketches done in school ~~

Horse~!

Cutesy Coatl (More Flight Rising rolleyes.gif

Sorry! Just saw this! c:

·A nice extended (covers sides and backs of legs) velvet purple jerkin would be nice

·A javelin of lightning (yellow gold and blue rod crackling with lightning at the top)

·Green wool shirt

·Tan pocketless pants

·Small daggers hanging from hooks in the pants

·Small pouch hanging around the neck quiver style

·Maybe having the tiefling casting a spell consisting of tiny ice shards being pelted at an opponent with only one hand

·Possibly a wingless drake with a saddle by my side (Speedrake) His name's Grover by the way

May seem like a lot. I'm sorry if this is a challenge. (Or I'm not wink.gif ) I just want it accurate!>

@PootisLooti

Still slowly looking through it, sorry for the long wait >w<

@AnnoyingTiger888

May or may not be planning to do that wink.gif

Oh wow guys!

I return from the dead!

I have a bunch of sketches and I am so so sorry Pootis I am such a procrastinator and haven't finished it yet sad.gif

I'll see what art things I have done recently (tbh not a lot, I'm now Flight Rising trash lol)

Sorry guys, but I return!

*glom* there's the pretty gold wavern! It's alive! ALIVE!!! And now very jealous of your celestial Dragon.... sad.gif I wasn't able to get one! I really need to get out of the rp forums more often.

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Here are those drawings I promised biggrin.gif

(p.s... anyone know how to remove a poll? I just pm a mod right? I feel like if kinda clutters the thread a bit and isn't too necessary tongue.gif )

everyone remembers that I am now Flight Rising trash right? right.

user posted image

Cute little Coatl from FR for my currently failing adopt shop there rolleyes.gif

user posted image

Shuush I do not have a problem

Spiral Headshot (FR Dragon lol)

Should I Stop?

This is Bad for my Health

Don't Judge Me Okay?

Cute Banners for my Raffle Thread

user posted image

user posted image

I've Started Making My Own Wallpapers

This one is a Wallpaper as well

As always click the links to see!

Pootis if you see this I am getting back to work on your request!

Here is a few projects I've been working on!

I bought a ton of fiberboard and I have been cutting it myself and making various projects. Colored pencils look amazing on it!

user posted image

A little thing I made for myself ^^

user posted image

Gift for a Friend ^^

And I've been into Photography a lot, I'll upload an album of what I've done soon, but here is a pretty pic of my cat.

Unless otherwise stated, everything here is unedited (other than cropping and re-sizing) ^-^

user posted image

Edit:

Oh! And here is a drawing I drew!!

user posted image

Edited by Clya

Can I request a banner?

I want it to have Black, White, and Candlebra dragons on a blue background with a lighter blue DNA double helix. It needs to say Genetic Syndrome Awareness Lineage and link to https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=175000 . Is that possible?

Sure thing! Sounds like something fun ^-^

I'll put it up here and/or PM you when I'm done~

Tossing some of my works up here before going up to DC today ^-^

Sorry Duksy_Flareon, haven't gotten a chance to work on the banner yet, the program I usually use won't save transparency dry.gif

These two are my most recent bead projects, and actually I would love suggestions to start another one! Avoid adults though cause since they are so big they take ages to do

user posted image

This one is another Dragon Cave-ish related project I did, this one for school a while back, we had to make a clay whistle that actually whistles... so naturally I did it modeled like the dragon just released, the Celestial dragon...

user posted image

(Sorry about the odd camera angles...)

Best thing about him though, all his little spots Glow in the dark ^-^

user posted image

(Plus his little whistle is adorable too)

Edited by Clya

now my headcanon is that celestial dragon sounds like whistles. Awesome

Adorable! Love the beads of course! And I adore that little whistle! Whistles are hard to make with clay,

It was extremely hard! It didn't help that my teacher had no clue what he was doing and just kept making it worse dry.gif

But I figured it out and it makes a cute middle pitched whistling sound, not too deep and just a little on the high side, and I agree with you Dragnilu, I now am convinced all Celestial Hatchlings now whistle xd.png

I do not need the whole bodies of the dragons in the banner, so you can crop them if that is the issue you are having. Also, I think a gendered Lunar Herald hatchling might be cool to bead.

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

Here are some sketches I did while on my trip :3

user posted image

Here's a little dragon I drew, I'm rather fond of him wub.gif

user posted image

Some reptile skulls I drew, a Dwarf Caiman and a Chinese Water Dragon

user posted image

Some avian skulls I drew, a Toco Toucan and a Green Woodpecker (hopefully you can see this one, it's a little light)

cool skulls there clya. I need to step up my game. I.MUST.DRAW.MOOOOORE.

Oh, those are good. I especially like those skulls?

Glad you like them ^-^

I couldn't get the Water Dragon one to look right, he just always looked happy xd.png

Also, would any of you be interested if I were to occasionally set up a stream of some sort whenever I am working on a piece digitally? If so, what sort of streaming site/thingy do you recommend?

Usually, I like to check out just illustrations of dragons when I browse art. Then I saw your bead projects. The Magelight Pygmy and the Frill hatchling look really cute! The Royal Blue dragon looks great as well. I would like to see more Dragon Cave bead projects! ^^

Usually, I like to check out just illustrations of dragons when I browse art. Then I saw your bead projects. The Magelight Pygmy and the Frill hatchling look really cute! The Royal Blue dragon looks great as well. I would like to see more Dragon Cave bead projects! ^^

Glad you like them!

I have a lot of fun doing them, Dragon Cave Beads or regular projects. So much in fact that I'm hoping to open an Etsy store in the near future (NOT for DC beads though, just regular projects).

Hey everyone! Haven't posted in a while... I have some new art to show you all but I'm on mobile so I think I'll have it up tomorrow.

I'm pretty bored and want to draw something and since I've been obsessed with Pokemon lately (curse you Go and Sun/Moon) so I'm thinking of sketching up some fake Pokemon anyone wanna give me some inspiration? Or maybe I'll try the Pokemon fusion site... Anyways I'm drawin and will have more stuff to show you all tomorrow when I get the chance!