Clya

Clya Makes and Does Arty Stuff

What Do You Want to Seem Me Do More Of?  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

@Dragnilu --> Thanks! I really enjoy drawing it and working on making it seem more realistic, even though it's mostly just my own thing tongue.gif

On another note:

Now that I'm going to have a lot more free-time, expect a lot of more art stuff from me, so don't be scared to request anything laugh.gif

Also:

I got bored today xd.png

user posted image

[img=https://i.imgur.com/5ezcrNZ.png]

Feel free to use if you feel like it xd.png

Edited by Clya

user posted image

[img=https://i.imgur.com/5lnDn9S.png]

user posted image

[img=https://i.imgur.com/aoEGLGe.png]

Practicing some banner/badge making skills during English today, my personal fave is the Anagallis. Then again it's a somewhat small Adult sprite compared to the Red. Any requests, crits, suggestions? I'll toss up some sketches of things I've done later tonight. View Below tongue.gif

Aaaaand Sketches!

I'm trying to work on digitallizing some of these, but with the rate I'm drawing them during lectures (ugh), I don't know if I can xd.png

Anyways, All images are linked for size (just to keep this cleaner, though if you guys think it's better I can stop linking them... Just post here what you think please!)

Cute Little Bird I watch this little guy land by my window every morning, and I did a quick sketch of him landing with some help from some online images... crits are always welcome!

More Gem-Catcher Eastern Finally came up with a name for it! Personally I know this view could use some work dry.gif

Edited by Clya

user posted image

EEEeeep that is so cute I literally made a noise. happy.gif Those yarn balls fit in the picture so well since I've seen the knitting Pillow dragon in Valkemarian tales.

EEEeeep that is so cute I literally made a noise. happy.gif Those yarn balls fit in the picture so well since I've seen the knitting Pillow dragon in Valkemarian tales.

Thank you!

That's the reason why I made it, all because of the knitting pillow laugh.gif

I'll toss up some more sketches and outlines later tonight... I really need to finish my Aegis drawing though dry.gif

@Dragnilu --> Thanks! I really enjoy drawing it and working on making it seem more realistic, even though it's mostly just my own thing tongue.gif

On another note:

Now that I'm going to have a lot more free-time, expect a lot of more art stuff from me, so don't be scared to request anything  laugh.gif

Also:

I got bored today xd.png

user posted image

[img=https://i.imgur.com/5ezcrNZ.png]

Feel free to use if you feel like it xd.png

Yeee! So cute!

Could I request a hand-drawn picture of snake slithering around? Feel free to be creative about it. happy.gif I really like those 'ramen noodles' by the way!

Okay, so a color palette challenge does look a lot of fun (thanks Dragnilu!)

So I found one with some pretty palettes by another person (just pulled this off an image search tongue.gif)--->

Send me a palette number and what you want me to draw, and well, I'll draw it!

user posted image

@MessengerDragon ---> Sure thing!

Edited by Clya

Could I request a hand-drawn picture of snake slithering around? Feel free to be creative about it. happy.gif I really like those 'ramen noodles' by the way!

I put my blending marker to the test on this one ---> Here's your Request!

I messily did the grass but I actually quite like how it turned out.

Okay time to start on those color palettes!!

Can i plz get a number 12 Netaku? Plz?

Fangtail, here you are --> Full Size Image

Smaller Image:

user posted image I can shrink it down further if you want it for your sig or an avatar or something :3

Sorry, it took me so long, I got distracted by finishing up my Aegis Dragon...

Which here it is --> So soso Proud of this One wub.gif

As always you can click the links to view!

@Deinosaur, Thank you so much!

@Dragnilu, Sure thing! You're next on my list!

@Aroara, Thanks for the ref. Once I finish Ria I'll get on it!

Glad you like it fangtail! I love drawing Netaku so much, I went through several sketches trying to get the right pose for him.

I should probably toss them up for more sketch stuff here....

Yeah its great. The only problem is the tail feathers are short. Make them a bit longer.

Yeah its great. The only problem is the tail feathers are short. Make them a bit longer.

Okay thanks!

Will (hopefully) get on yours tonight!

You should do a Gray/Storm/Fog Hoarder signature xd.png

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!

.....After I'm done with these two pallete challenge requests xd.png

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!

.....After I'm done with these two pallete challenge requests xd.png

Oh, okay! ^^ NP take your time! biggrin.gif