Clya

Clya Makes and Does Arty Stuff

What Do You Want to Seem Me Do More Of?  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

@Kurane ---> Oh so that's what it was! I though I'd seen that project around, but I couldn't find it for some odd reason.

Sure I'd love to! I'll take a look at project and figure out some ideas for the banners!

Thanks for the credit :3

@Stella ---> Ooh! A Frostbite egg seems cool (lol no pun intended). I'll do that this afternoon and hopefully have the picture up as well! (I often forget to post the pictures when it comes to these things lol)

Edited by Clya

Thank you so much! I look forward to seeing more of your wonderful work!

Yeah, the project is a bit hard to find. It's a reboot of the old one, so that might have been part of it. We're a quiet-ish lot. xd.png

You're very welcome! smile.gif It wouldn't be right to post a banner to the collection without giving due credit, after all.

It helps that I posted a direct link here wink.gif thought it'd be a good way to work in those sprites! They are already good but practice improves everything as they say xd.png

So far one banner ---> user posted image

[IMG=http://piskel-imgstore-b.appspot.com/img/5ff80700-a37a-11e5-a626-2746bde89678.gif]

And a Work In Progress of Today's Perler Sprite:

Full Size Image

So I can go ahead and ask the spriter, what do you guys want to see tomorrow? I'm thinking some sort of hatchling since I'll have more time! Otherwise I'll just pull something from my hat of blown up sprites xd.png

Edited by Clya

12 Days of Dragon Cave Ornament Beads and such (maybe this was a bad idea xd.png):

Day 3

12-16-15

Frostbite Egg Completed! ---> Linked For Size

It's a little darker than the actual sprite, but I don't exactly have 7 different grays lol

I'll probably iron it today along with some other things ^.^

And I've decided to make it just Perler Beads because I don't have enough board space to keep making dragon cave beads xd.png

But I will do some of those, but they take so long and I have limited time with exams dry.gif

Edited by Clya

Here's an idea: why not just do a bust view of the dragons instead of the entire thing?it'll save time and beads.

Oh wow! Didn't think of that!

I think I'll do that with a twist, I'll do the dragons head inside of a circle and make ornaments similair to the pikachu and charmander ones I did I while back!

@Fangtail ---> I assume this is a request? I'll get on that when I get a chance! With exams I'm having a busy week though, but I'll do it probably after my math exam today xd.pngDo you have a Ref for it?

Day 4 of Perler Beads

I decided to take a break from the dragon cave sprites (Though I'm going to be doing ornament busts) So I made a Wolf Link! ---> Wolf Link, Linked for Size

In other news:

Ironed the Frostbite Egg ---> Linked for Size

Ankha From Animal Crossing!

Reese from Animal Crossing!

Edited by Clya

On the 5th Day of Dragon Bead Christmas....

12-18-15

Snow Angel Ornament! I'll post the Ironed picture once I get around to it. It's a hassle to pull out the iron for one creation....

Requests!

@Kurane ---> Made another Banner: user posted image

[img=https://i.imgur.com/TYPP1Fk.jpg]

And here is the other one so they are all in one place: user posted image

[IMG=http://piskel-imgstore-b.appspot.com/img/5ff80700-a37a-11e5-a626-2746bde89678.gif]

@Fangtail --->

Is this sort of what you were thinking? ---> Very Quick Sketch with Copics I can do more with it (and plan to) if you want!

Other Images/Drawings

Shiny Umbreon <--- Been Meaning to put this for a while

Christmas Dragon Sketch (And Poorly Done Shading)

Bowser Perler Bead

I want a ornament now.... sad.gif have a leetle tree with Dragon cave ornaments with a GoN on the top of the tree. Hehehe!

Snake is cute. Love the snow Angel ornament.

that is exactly what i was thinking, but can he be a diamond back rattle snake?? Or a black cobra? One of those. Ohhhhhhh idea! You could have them fighting over the popcorn omg that would be su cute!

@Fangtail --> Okay I'll get on it!

Hi guys! Sorry I had a family emergency, so I am behind on the beads...

I'll be doing the three days that I missed tonight and edit this post with them smile.gif

I'm really enjoying doing these dragon cave ornaments!

@Clya: I'm sorry to hear you had a family emergency! Hopefully everyone is alright!

On an unrelated note, thank you for the lovely banners! I've added them to your section in the banner post.

Everything is fine, luckily smile.gif Just a big scare and a long drive...

@Kurane --> Glad you like the banners! I am always available to make more if you want!

Days 6,7,8,9 of Dragon Cave Perler Beads

All of Them Together

Day 6 ~~ Seasonal Hatchling!

Day 7 ~~ Holly Hatchling!

Day 8 ~~ Snow Angel! (I did another one with a different Background tongue.gif)

Day 9 ~~ My Favorite, Pyro Xenowyrm!

Any suggestions for tomorrow?

@Fangtail ---> I'll start working on your request now that I'm home, two snakes fighting over some popcorn right? Do you want it for your sig, a wallpaper, etc? Or do you just want to see what I can do with it? tongue.gif

Edited by Clya

Merry Christmas!

Thanks guys for supporting my art and loving it so much! Really made me feel sure that I should have posted this here wink.gif

No new art for today(still working on that request fangtail wink.gif ) , I've been cleaning up the house and such, and plan on spending today with the family! But I've got the Perler Beads to post, but I'll post that whenever I get the chance biggrin.gif

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! (I'll Draw up something great and Holiday-y here shortly wink.gif )

Woah, the two fighting snakes look so fierce! >u> Things escalated quickly because of a popcorn.

The Tundra dragon is so pretty, what a sympathetic face it has too. Great works you've made. :3c

Glad you guys like what I've been doing so far!

I've got a special New Years drawing I'm working on, started the sketch on the first, now I've uploaded it and I'm working on it digitally

Here's what I've done so far ---> Work in Progress!

And now that I'm able to use my tablet again with my new Manga Studio program, plan on seeing more digital work from me again!

Edited by Clya

1-9-16 Image Dump!

New Sketchpads means drawing in Physics again! xd.png

I'm kinda drawing up a new concept for a dragon, probably won't actually request it but I dunno

Cute Eastern Hatchling

More Concept Art Didn't scan that well dry.gif

Same Dragon as Above, Head

I'll post an update of the Aegis Dragon WIP that I've been working on once I finish the outline. It's mostly taking me longer because I'm hardly home anymore...