Clya

Clya Makes and Does Arty Stuff

What Do You Want to Seem Me Do More Of?  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

user posted imageHiya there! Welcome to Clya's Artsy Workshop! (I think I need a better name)user posted image

I've been stalking the original works threads for a while now, debating on whether or not to post my arts here. So I finally decided to tongue.gif

Here I'll have a variety of my arts in all sorts of medias here smile.gif

I do forum banners, pencil and pen drawings, computer drawings, sprites, 3d visual arts and I'm known to make some things about of perler beads quite often.

I do take requests! Just don't try to claim the art as your own... etc.

Previews of my works:

Sprites:

user posted imageuser posted image

Dragon Cave Beads:

Other Medias:

Cute Dragon wub.gif

Edited by Clya

Request List:

Completed Requests:

for fangtail528

Chibi Falconiform

Two Snakes Fighting Over Popcorn

Netaku Palette Challenge #12

for AroaraAngelWolf

Chibi Nico Di Radiant Angelo

Cute, Quick, Grover Chibi!

This Guy is WAY In Over His Head

Annabeth Chase as a Golden Wyvern!

user posted image

Color Palette Dragon

for dark_and_stormy_heart

user posted image

for Kurane

user posted image

user posted image

for MessengerDragon

Hand-Drawn (and colored) Snake Slithering Through Grass

For PredatorFan4Ever

user posted image

user posted image

For Dragnilu

user posted image Ria Color Palette Challenge

Edited by Clya

New art thread!!~ *runs in frantically*

...*ahem*

A-Anywaays, oh my gosh, I like your art!~ That little electric dragon is so cute. X3 I'll definitely stalk this... Maybe even request if I can think of something.~ <3

Edited by Windra

Chibi radiant Angel? Particularly of Nico Di Angelo ish, if you know who it is.

If you don't he's a son of Hades in Percy Jackson and the Olympians. I would like chibi RA holding a leetle black sword please! [This in tribute to my own prized Cb RA who is named Nico DiAngelo]

Could you tell me how to set it up as my scroll signature if you'd allow me to use it?

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

!!! your sprites are so cute holy gosh

i'll be watching this thread!! <33 keep updating, your art is lovely!! ohmy.gifO

Thanks for the interest everyone biggrin.gif

Sure I'll get right on those requests when I get the chance ^.^

Does anyone know any other sites or anything I can use to link those images in the first post? I only know of tinypic and it's a little annoying to use.

Edited by Clya

Thanks guys smile.gif

As much as I want to use DA, my computer won't let me because of my virus software dry.gif

I'll check out imgur and see how that is smile.gif

I'm currently working on changing the tinypic links to imgur, I like imgur much better than tinypic. Please tell me if you notice anything wrong with them

Edited by Clya

can i request? I want a... Falcionform Wyvern :3

Chibi-fy it!

Hope you like it smile.gif

user posted image

omg thats adorable xd.png

Thanks biggrin.gif

Don't know if it was quite what you were expecting to be honest, but I really wanted to chibi-fy/up the cuteness levels on Falconiforms xd.png

Is a radiant Angel too hard? Or did I have to put request on it?

Sorry I'm working on it, is it not in the first post? Let me fix that smile.gif Edit: Fixed it ^.^

I'm trying to figure out how he should hold the sword now lol

Edited by Clya

Could be in his tail?  It's fine, I would've seen it when it popped up!

Okay cool smile.gif

I'll try out his tail, I'm seeing it and I think that could work perfectly biggrin.gif

Edited by Clya

I'm looking forward to this hehe! Nico (the book character) is on my background of my phone. This is the perfect way to mix the two things I love the most! Dragons and books! smile.gif

Clya,I love your art! Did you draw those banners yourself? They're really cool, I especially like the dark vs. light one. I haven't thought about a WhitexBlack checker before, but now I think that'd be a really cool lineage.

EDIT: stupid autocorrect. -.-

Edited by dark_and_stormy_heart

Clya,I love your art! Did you draw those banners yourself? They're really cool, I especially like the dark vs. light one. I haven't thought about a WhitexBlack checker before, but now I think that'd be a really cool lineage.

EDIT: stupid autocorrect. -.-

Yep! Thanks smile.gif

The Dark Vs. Light one was one for a breeding project on this forum that may or may not still be around lol.

I'm looking forward to this hehe! Nico (the book character) is on my background of my phone. This is the perfect way to mix the two things I love the most! Dragons and books! smile.gif

I love the Percy Jacksons serie(s) by the way wub.gif

The actual size is quite big so I tried to shrink him for your signature... don't know if it is small/big enough so just let me know. Hope you like it, I can always re-work it if you want me to smile.gif

user posted image

[img=https://i.imgur.com/PoDbV0H.gif]

Code for AroaraAngelwolf, you have permission to use. All others please ask for permission first smile.gifsmile.gif

And I just had to add the jacket after seeing the image of him you sent me xd.png

Edited by Clya

I love the Percy Jacksons serie(s) by the way wub.gif

Presenting, Nico! The Radiant Angel(o) --> https://i.imgur.com/LySsc9a.jpg

The actual size is quite big so I tried to shrink him for your signature... don't know if it is small/big enough so just let me know. Hope you like it, I can always re-work it if you want me to smile.gif

user posted image

[img=https://i.imgur.com/PoDbV0H.gif]

Code for AroaraAngelwolf, you have permission to use. All others please ask for permission first smile.gifsmile.gif

And I just had to add the jacket after seeing the image of him you sent me xd.png

...... * dogs whine from silent scream* he's adorable!!!!!! Thank you thank you! Ha!!!! xd.pnglaugh.gifbiggrin.gif the jacket is perfect! <3<3 wub.gif

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Aww, they turned out so nice! I love the way the little Royal Blue turned out. :3

I'm glad you like them biggrin.gif

I'm hoping to make some more in the future, I really want to make the adult royal blue but the hatchling turned out so big and took so long I don't think I have the courage to even try xd.png

11-6-15

I drew a thing today, thought you guys might be interested. If not then too bad be interested (please) xd.png

I was watching Brave when I drew this lol --> https://i.imgur.com/pxirYYG.jpg I took the picture with my phone since my scanner is currently not working, sorry if it's a bad quality image

Edited by Clya