Nastika

Nastika's arts and animations

Hi! I am from Europe and I don't know English language very good. I am sorry if you can find a lot of errors in this text. So, I want to tell you about me and my creation. I am 13 years old and I like to draw arts and short cartoons (animations). My favorite dragons - Anagallis and Magic. I claimed they Phil and Jack. This is my first animation about this dragons. Rate it please.

smile.gif

. Happy holiday! Edited by Nastika

13 years old?! That's amazing! It's a really nice animation. How long did it take you? What software's did you use?

Thank you very much! I have been drawing it during one day. I use Toon Boom Studio 4.0. I like it! I started to learn how to animate smth 2 years ago.

Oo, nice animation! I wish I could animate like that(then again, the most I've tried to animate are 3D models-slightly different, hah hah). I'll be lurking this thread to see what else you make! biggrin.gif

That's a super cool animation! I really like your style of drawing. ohmy.gif

There are a few gemshard dragons

lol

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I decided to draw three of your dragons in this style. Post here the image or the type of your favorite dragon and his gender. Have fun biggrin.gif

Edited by Nastika

Gemshards!!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif:D:D:D:D:D:D

Sorry I got a bit excited there xd.png

They are so good! You are so good at drawing and arting and animating and... teach me your secrets blink.gif

Edited by Clya

if im not mistaken, your using gimp! (And your better at it than me too! (Even tho im not that good xd.png ))

Wow! 13! You are so talented! I mean your dragons are amazing! And the animation? Awesome! Have you ever thought of posting your art on Deviantart?

God damn it its so awesome. You are so talented and ill never be as talented as you. I will just cry in a corner.

Hello! happy.gif

I came back with one of my the newest works! It's right there:

WARNING! Big picture size!

user posted image

Edited by Nastika