AroaraAngelwolf

BPP sheets and questions

Just gonna say that Jaycen did react like that because he doesn't want people to think he's gay, but not for the reasons Farah is thinking

I'm gonna leave it at that

I have no clue how that sentence makes sense without hearing the inflection. Could you reword it? Sorry. >~<

Edit: If you're saying you changed her gender, you should mark it on the sheet

Edited by Dorchadas

I just thought, should/could I make a third character, just to have something to do? xd.png I was thinking about a snow leopard or a white tiger (white siberian tiger)

-Gasp- I made another character owo

Username: MidnightStar89

Name: Chris Snow (Often called Snowpaw as kind of a mocking name...)

Orientation: Straight

Race: Siberian Tiger (White)

Looks: Teh Awesome Guy

Animal looks: White Tiger (Has brighter blue eyes, like the human looks)

Position: Insider - No job yet.

History: Chris was born in Bear Paw, but his family moved elsewhere when he was old enough to live on his own. He decided to get a little house of his own, maybe be a police or something. But when he was old enough to become a ranger, he noticed that the job was pretty boring, so he decided to just do whatever makes him keep his home.

Personality: Chris is an easy-going guy. He doesn't really care when someone tries to get him to take a job, or tell him to stop whatever he's doing wrong. He isn't really a people-type of person, he likes to wander around the woods as a tiger. He never really gets excites about visitors, more like stays away or leaves the area for a while. He is pretty brave, and sometimes acts very stupidly, like a teenager or something. He's also easy to annoy, and he easily just shifts and ignores the annoyer, but will fight if forced to.

Other: Chris has this little wooden cabin, at the edge of the forest, kind of behind the town. It's pretty peaceful there, and a little river flows by it too.

Edited by MidnightStar89

You stealing my blue eyed pretty boy look you censorkip.gif***!

((And Copyrighting from Kingdom hearts...))

Lol

Sorry, I just... Uhm... ;-;

((What copyrighting? I made this character up from somewhere of my mind... o.o Did I do it by accident?))

The main thing is, it's funny how both our characters are the white/bright blonde and blue eye boys. Might as well call them Nazis.