AroaraAngelwolf

BPP sheets and questions

Jayce is just kind in general. >~<

Always thinking we have ulterior motives.

Women, amiright?

Joking aside, form two all the way. Dat color scheme.

Both are realistic if she is a half feline half canine yes it is possible. Humans can have a shifter parent too but if they can't shift they are called duds. They have the heightened scenes of a shifter, but they can't shift.

Form two is a wolf tiger cross. Pretend the stripes are a orange red.

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

I meant the bright red stripes... No mammal I know has bright red stripes on a black pelt.

Username: Aroara

Name: Farah Sanders (said like Far- ah)

Orientation: Now why would I tell you that fool?

Race: canine feline hybrid

Looks: Farah

Animal looks: wolf

Position: Outsider kinda

History: when she was a pup she lived in bear paw. After some… complications, her mother and father had to leave. Apparently it is taboo to get with a different race. She came back to find her friend.

Personality: she is… interesting. Being two different races, she is… unpredictable. She has two different forms depending on what is dominate. For the most part, it is her wolf side.

Other: Cat side only when really angry

Sorry I couldn't respond, I've been away all day and have school tomorrow, so you guys might need to wait a little if you all don't mind.

It's ok. It doesn't have to be a big first post, just enough to get her going and Dorchadas, he did the thing that pudding and I did. That's why it looks blank.

Actually, she was talking to Xel about the newbies. He's border patrol for the town....

But they'll get interaction soon. She wouldn't exactly be in the town.

And you guys aren't understanding... they are on the north. An hour or two on traffic to get to the south by car, it would take a few days to hike from one end to the other even as a wolf. She has a car. This place is off the beaten path, supplies are sent in by chopper in a clearing in the trees. No cars there. It is literally hidden to the world for their protection.

Edit: this is yellow stone

stop saying shifter! on the sheets please stop. When you say feline or something it says the type of shifter, only volt and dotz did it correctly. Human is human, but shifters there's races, say the race type first then the animal they turn into!

Yes you did. I'll add it in a second.

I'm thinking about making a new race, only three available though, these are vary rare. Called avian... (mostly because I want to use Romulus again..) I don't know though.

ohmy.gif dooo it i wanna at least have a chance of seeing an avian owl shifter or whatever you prefer it to be called, i thought there was a type that was missing but oddly enough i didn't think of that one i was thinking of like reptiles like crocodile shifters or snakes etc.

It depends if I can handle four. I won't do it if I can't play my character..

They must be insiders too.

I agree there should only be three. They would sorta be like the elders and/or shamans of Bear Claw. Highly respected and such.

Well, actually no they are respected but not elders. They are endangered, they get the bird flu, beak rot and all sorts of bad things that aren't ment for people and died off. Many from poisoning, others from hunting. Deforestation also kills them for they live in tree houses or high up feeling caged when in houses. Avein shifters are another breed entirely. The last remaining three in north America is in bear paw, two in the Amazon and three in Europe, many (like a lark one in China) are kept as pets being seen like pets then people.

The oldest would have to be 21, and he is in China.