AroaraAngelwolf

BPP sheets and questions

Just a note that calling other users names is never appropriate. Tone does not carry well over text and unless you are good friends with every single user who may view the topic, you cannot be sure that everyone will be comfortable with that type of joking. Please keep things respectful on the board. Thanks.

Don't worry about it Midnight. I know what Sock is talking about but is 4 days late

Anything on my fourm is lighthearted play. i would have caught it if it wasn't intended to be nice. the warning is appreciated though

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Sorry guys, I don't know if I've been kicked already, but I'm stepping out- I don't have time anymore, really sorry.

That's really nothing, look at you! All grown up and sophisticated with a fancy job and all. I bet you're still a softie under all your talk?

Thats what he said. she just answered him. he thought something else in his mind.

(If this is still alive I'd love to join)

Username: Chic

Name: Lysander (Lie-sander, people call him Ly for short)

Orientation: He doesn’t know

Race: Deer

Looks: http://wallpaperswa.com/thumbnails/detail/...rswa.com_70.jpg – the complete left half of his head is shaved, the right side is still long. His eyes are brown not red.

Animal looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/6...201f2317894.jpg - He’s black and grey.

Position: Insider – Resident?

History: Ly was born near Bear Paw Peak, and spent his childhood in the forests outside the town with his mother. They would occasionally make visits into town to buy groceries, and he attended school there, but they mostly kept to themselves. After junior high, they moved away without a word and were gone for 5 years. He recently moved back into his old house just outside of town. His mother apparently passed away while they were gone.

Personality: He is kind, gentle and a lover of beauty, harmony and peace. However, in their effort to keep everyone happy, he sometimes finds it difficult to say ‘NO’ to anyone, and as a result, he ends up getting stressed. He is very tactful, almost cunning, romantic, and just. He has a very strong sense of justice and fairness. He does tend to be superficial and very detached at times, and in effort to keep balance, he easily can be simply indecisive. He doesn’t seek people out unless they are very close friends, but he does enjoy the company of others.

Other: seven times seven is forty nine

Edited by chicbecause

Ahhh, I just had to make another character!

Username: chic

Name: Lavinia Othello

Orientation: Bisexual

Race: Shifter – Florida Panther

Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/5...59a11ecb979.jpg

Animal looks: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/comm...ida_Panther.jpg

Position: Outsider – On vacation

History: He’s grown up using his looks to get what he wants, and he’s done rather well for himself. He’s always gotten the best of absolutely everything. However, it was never his parents paying for any of it, as his mother passed away and his father was dirt poor and worked as a mechanic. Somehow he always had a very rich benefactor giving him whatever he wished for in exchange for him attending their parties and keeping them company. After his father died when he was 15, these offers became much more sinister. They didn’t just want his time any longer, they also wanted his body, and without a penny to his name, his only choice was to oblige. Being a shifter only added to his exotic beauty, and to the leverage his benefactors held over him.

Personality: He is incredibly extravagant. He is very aware he is attractive and loves to flaunt it and take advantage of it. He wears fur coats, and gold jewelry that he definitely didn’t buy himself. He is incredibly vain and narcissistic. He is also very outgoing and love the attention of others. He’s happiest when all eyes are on him. He can be very bratty when things don’t go his way, but for the most part he’s nice enough.

Other: He’s actually very well educated. He knows how to play almost any musical instrument, and over 5 different types of martial arts.