Shokomon

DC Moon Watch (Tracking Sonata Breeding and Eclipse Effects!)

Also, does the cycler actually work? As in - does is change automatically or is it just an image.

They work automatically. I double-check my sig before every time I breed Lunars.

Edited by Gryphonic

They work automatically. I double-check my sig before every time I breed Lunars.

Neat! *adds to sig* Thanks for the answer.

Phase Change today! FROM 8pm CAVE TIME

Aurax (Gold Moon): Waxing Crescent No Phase Change. Aurax is expected to stay less than 50% illuminated!

Cirion (Blue Moon): Waning Gibbous --> Waning Crescent Phase change! Cirion is expected to become less than 50% illuminated!

Eggs are expected to change from Indigo to a new color!

Cave Lunar Herald Eggs are expected to be Bronze!

Bred Lunar Herald Eggs are expected to be Bronze!

Enjoy breeding and catching eggs!

Eggs are expected to remain Bronze from july 29th 8pm cave time until and including August 2nd 8pm cave time.

Pinkgothic's imaged-based cycler that shows the whatever Lunar is dropping): user posted image

Pinkgothic's Daily Dragon Fix page that shows what's dropping and when the others will drop: Link

Millie_Azure's Lunar Herald long term calendar: user posted image Link

DC Moon Watch Document: user posted image Link

Shokomon's version of the cycler (also made by Pinkgothic): user posted image

Two questions - is the mailing system actual email or a PM on the forums? Also, does the cycler actually work? As in - does is change automatically or is it just an image.

About the first question, from what I understand, the suggestions were something Pinkgothic offered to code. So, the subscribe and notification system would be something Pinkgothic's would have to code and host on the DailyDragonFix website. So, I would imagine it would involve your actual email address.

I think it be like getting a subscription newsletter or subscription offers in your email, except you actually signed up for it, rather than your email getting bought from one company by another company.

This is a better question for Pinkgothic though. I'll PM your question to them.

I swear I've looked at this post before, but I guess I didn't reply to it? Anyway, I just wanted to thank you guys for giving us a running update of what Herald is dropping in the cave. I haven't actually done much catching of Heralds personally, but I am planning to start pretty soon, heh.

I'll probably add that moon cycle/color tracker to my sig when I get home. Brilliant idea.

I swear I've looked at this post before, but I guess I didn't reply to it? Anyway, I just wanted to thank you guys for giving us a running update of what Herald is dropping in the cave. I haven't actually done much catching of Heralds personally, but I am planning to start pretty soon, heh.

I'll probably add that moon cycle/color tracker to my sig when I get home. Brilliant idea.

You are welcome! Feel free to use the cycler! That's what it's here for!

--

I was wondering. Would anyone like to help post phase changes? I've been making time to do it, but if I'd get too busy, I don't want these posts to disappear.

Is anyone willing? Maybe we could make a schedule?

This is a thing I still need help with.

--

Phase Change Today @ 8:00PM EST/DC!

Aurax (Gold Moon): Waxing Crescent --> Waxing Gibbous; Phase Change! Aurax is expected to become more than 50% illuminated!

Cirion (Blue Moon): Waning Crescent --> New Moon; Phase Change! Cirion is expected to stay less than 50% illuminated! (Specifically 0% illuminated)

Eggs are expected to change from Bronze to a new color!!

Cave Lunar Herald Eggs are expected to be Gold!

Bred Lunar Herald Eggs are expected to be Gold!

Eggs are expected to remain Gold until 8:00 PM EST/DC on August 06, 2016.

Pinkgothic's imaged-based cycler that shows the whatever Lunar is dropping): user posted image

Pinkgothic's Daily Dragon Fix page that shows what's dropping and when the others will drop: Link

Technically, every image and link are in the OP. Unless you want move them?

The good thing about posting the changes is, that this thread will be back to where people can find it. If this thread will be no longer used it will vanish behind all the other threads and we will have a flood of questions about the colours of the Lunar Heralds and/or complains about this "stupid" breed always giving the "wrong" colour. wink.gif

Oh, and people will not know when it is time for hunting for a specific colour.

Edited by Tigerkralle

Technically, every image and link are in the OP. Unless you want move them?

It'd be nice if the rotating button and the link I mentioned were at the top. Right now the badge--which is the only at-a-glance way to tell what's dropping--is at the very bottom of a long post of the technical details, when all I really want to know is "ah, that's what's dropping now!"

It'd be nice if the rotating button and the link I mentioned were at the top. Right now the badge--which is the only at-a-glance way to tell what's dropping--is at the very bottom of a long post of the technical details, when all I really want to know is "ah, that's what's dropping now!"

I think I can do something about that. Maybe a quick blurb at the top. Have to figure out what it will say without disrupting the flow of the first post though.

--

I was wondering. Would anyone like to help post phase changes? I've been making time to do it, but if I'd get too busy, I don't want these posts to disappear.

--

Aurax (Gold Moon): Waxing Gibbous; No Phase Change. Aurax is expected to stay more than 50% illuminated!

Cirion (Blue Moon): New Moon --> Waxing Crescent; Phase Change! Cirion is expected to stay less than 50% illuminated!

Eggs are expected to stay Gold!!

Oooops, I was supposed to post today, but I took a nap, instead.

Luckily, I remembered.

Still, obviously-

--

--

Aurax (Gold Moon): Waxing Gibbous No Phase Change. Aurax is expected to stay more than 50% illuminated!

Cirion (Blue Moon): Waxing Crescent --> Waxing Gibbous Phase Change! Cirion is expected to become more than 50% illuminated!

Eggs are expected to change from Gold to a new color!!

Cave Lunar Herald Eggs are expected to be Silver!

Bred Lunar Herald Eggs are expected to be Silver!

Eggs are expected to remain Silver until 8:00 PM EST/DC on August 14, 2016.

Phase Change Today @ 8:00PM cave time

Aurax (Gold Moon): Waxing Gibbous --> Full Moon; Phase Change! Aurax is expected to stay more than 50% illuminated! (Specifically 100% illuminated.)

Cirion (Blue Moon): Waxing Gibbous --> Full Moon; Phase Change! Cirion is expected to stay more than 50% illuminated! (Specifically 100% illuminated.)

Eggs are expected to stay Silver!!

Cave Lunar Herald Eggs are expected to be Silver!

Bred Lunar Herald Eggs are expected to be Silver!

Eggs are expected to stay SILVER till and including 14th August 8.pm cave time.

Phase change today! From 8pm cave time

Aurax (Gold Moon): Waning Gibbous; No Phase Change. Aurax is expected to stay more than 50% illuminated!

Cirion (Blue Moon): Waning Gibbous --> Waning Crescent; Phase Change! Cirion is expected to become less than 50% illuminated!

Eggs are expected to change from Silver to a new color!!

Bred Lunar Herald Eggs are expected to be Gold! from 8pm cave time until 18th August 8pm cave time.

Uhm... the phase han't changed. I just caught a silver herald.

I think you were 34 minutes too early for the phase change?

Phase change today! From 8pm cave time

Aurax (Gold Moon): Waning Gibbous; No Phase Change. Aurax is expected to stay more than 50% illuminated!

Cirion (Blue Moon): Waning Gibbous --> Waning Crescent; Phase Change! Cirion is expected to become less than 50% illuminated!

Eggs are expected to change from Silver to a new color!!

Bred Lunar Herald Eggs are expected to be Gold! from 8pm cave time until 18th August 8pm cave time.

Correction! This phase change occurred on the 14th of August, not the 13th. Thanks for catching that.

However, the eggs will remain Gold until August 18th, 2016 @ 8 PM EST/DC time. That statement is correct.

--

On a side note, please vote! Pinkgothic and I would love to hear people opinions about alternate alert systems.

And now for a change of pace:

Please, vote in the poll about alternate alert systems for the Lunar Herald Breeding Cycle as compared to the forum-based cycle! I would like to hear opinions on this.

(Edit: Oh, yeah! I also finally made the Phase/Herald Quick View on Opening post! It tells you the phases of the moons and what egg is dropping by picture, and includes helpful links.)

--

--

I truly apologize about the lateness of this but,

Phase Change Today (08/18/16) @ 8:00PM EST/DC!

Aurax (Gold Moon): Waning Gibbous --> Waning Crescent; Phase Change! Aurax is expected to become less than 50% illuminated!

Cirion (Blue Moon): Waning Crescent --> New Moon; Phase Change! Cirion is expected to become less than 50% illuminated! (Specifically 0% illuminated.)

Eggs are expected to change from Gold to a new color!!

Cave Lunar Herald Eggs are expected to be Bronze!

Bred Lunar Herald Eggs are expected to be Bronze!

Eggs are expected to remain Bronze until 8:00 PM EST/DC on August 22, 2015.

Edited by Shokomon

Sorry about the last late post folks, that was my fault....I fell asleep!

And now for a continued change of pace:

Please, vote in the poll about alternate alert systems for the Lunar Herald Breeding Cycle as compared to the forum-based cycle! I would like to hear opinions on this.

--

--

I apologize for the 2 hour delay but,

Aurax (Gold Moon): Waning Crescent; No Phase Change. Aurax is expected to stay less than 50% illuminated!

Cirion (Blue Moon): Waxing Crescent --> Waxing Gibbous; Phase Change! Cirion is expected to become more than 50% illuminated!

Eggs are expected to change from Bronze to a new color!!

Cave Lunar Herald Eggs are expected to be Indigo!

Bred Lunar Herald Eggs are expected to be Indigo!

Eggs are expected to remain Indigo until 8:00 PM EST/DC on August 30, 2016.

Aurax (Gold Moon): Waning Crescent --> New Moon; Phase Change! Aurax is expected to stay less than 50% illuminated! (Specifically 0% illuminated.)

Cirion (Blue Moon): Waxing Gibbous --> Full Moon; Phase Change! Cirion is expected to stay more than 50% illuminated! (Specifically 100% illuminated.)

Eggs are expected to stay Indigo!!

Eggs should stay Indigo until 30th August 8pm cave time

Edited by nooey

Aurax (Gold Moon): Waning Crescent --> New Moon; Phase Change! Aurax is expected to stay less than 50% illuminated! (Specifically 0% illuminated.)

Eggs are expected to stay Indigo!!

Eggs should stay Indigo until 30th August 8pm cave time

Correction! The phase change happened today at 8:00 PM Dragoncave tinme.

@angelicdragonpuppy: You are welcome! Is everything in the quick view good? Any changes?

Also, please vote! I'd love to have more opinions!