shadow_claw

Ancients

((Not replying with Skoll or Magnus until Pudding posts

in Greece, moons were associated by the crops. A Harvest Moon was the time to harvest crops. A blood moon is a lunar eclipse, one that turns the moon orangish-red.))

Death's eyes narrowed, but the injured Horseman wasn't in the shape to argue. They inhaled slowly turning to the remaining group outside. "As Many of you have likely guessed...I am not human. I am the horseman Death, the conclusion in the eventual end of worlds." The being took a pause to breathe, clearly struggling to keep a grip on themself. "This is my brother, War. He will be taking care that you find my home safely. I...must compose myself elsewhere. Do your best to listen to War, and everything should be fine. As for the Seraph...Take care not to be quarrelsome. I expect more from the holy choir than scrapping. Until then...this is goodbye." With a small nod, Death evaporated into smoke. The dark vapor soon faded, leaving naught but a puddle of black blood.

This is getting more ****ed up by the second." Mina muttered. Both hands clutched the bow tightly, as if she was afraid she would lose it once again. With this in mind, however, she looked much healthier with the weapon in hand. The pallor she had taken had all but vanished. In fact, all those who had gathered their belongings had seemed to brighten up some. Shifting her bow to one hand, Namina glanced from War, to Eae, to Dark. "S you're the big guy in charge now, huh? Then I suggest you point which way to start walking."

Once Death had vanished from the location, Henry cleared his throat. Almost immediately, one of the Godlings spoke up, addressing the middle-aged man. "Patience, Godling. It won't do if I don't ensure everyone's attention and cooperation first." Glancing at the Wendigo, the Horseman frowned. "Have you heard the tales of Hati and Skoll? They are designed to hunt down the Moon and the Sun for eternity until the day they manage to swallow their prey. When they do, Ragnarok shall befall the earth. Death is attempting to prevent that."

He had long enough to properly assess the creature and deemed him a non-threat. Turning away from the Wendigo wouldn't be an issue. So Henry directed his attention on the Seraph, eyeing him. "Whatever your initial purpose is for being here, I suppose you can make yourself useful. However, I won't allow you to accompany us to Death's residence. It could create a... hazard, in the future," he stated.

Without waiting for responses, Henry turned towards the train and stepped into the wreckage. "Let's get everyone outside. You each have your belongings now and I can be an impatient being. Let's not waste anymore time, for all of our sake," he commanded. Noticing an unclaimed dagger that resembled a reptile's fang, Henry snatched the weapon and tucked it into his coat. "Do we have everyone now?" he asked, more to the air than at anyone in particular. "If you're all set then," he started. He didn't finish his sentence, leaving it with obvious interpretation.

Pulling his phone free from his coat pocket, he pressed speed dial and held the electronic to his ear. Someone answered and he listed off a set of coordinates before promptly hanging up the phone to return it to his pocket. "We've a long way to walk. But, don't worry. You'll be on a helicopter for most of the trip once we get to the rendezvous point." With that, the man started walking, expecting the Godlings to follow. He couldn't care less about the Wendigo or the Seraph and what they chose to do so long as they didn't try to stick him in the back with a claw or blade.