pudding

Reincarnated Remake

"Ah yes, how can I forget the fight tomorrow for a iron sword that is originally mine to begin with? And if I don't know how to fight a wolf as a wolf? And if I don't even know how to use the sword?..." someone called for dinner. He got up with a sigh. "I'll drop it for now. I'm glad you're coming with me tomorrow..." he headed inside to eat and sleep.

((Time skip to tomorrow?))

Arkin sword

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

James watched Derek leave in silence, his smile gradually turning into a scowl. Standing up, he glanced at the house briefly before patting his pocket to make sure the stone was still safely there. Climbing the willow tree, he found a reasonable-sized branch before draping himself over it, letting his arms hang down and finding an odd comfort in the bark.

Night fell and, later, the sun rose.

Humming to himself, James awoke with the sun and sat outside of the house, holding a piece of wood in his hands. Slowly he extended his claws one by one, dragging them across the wood and gradually filing them down. His feet had already been done and he was working on his hands now while his bare legs splashed around in the lake. This was nice. It was peaceful in the forest and reminded him of home, even if it was clearly very different. But he felt in his bones it was going to be a good morning and he wasn't going to let the bad thoughts get him down so easily.

Derek and Lillith came out of the cabin. Lillith shifted to a slender tan wolf, she was large, nearly the size of ash. Derek didn't get why she changed forms. "James we're leaving now.." he listens to the series of growls. "We're going to have to run there to get there on time. I don't know if I should shift..." more growls and he sighed shifting and walking uncomfortably on all fours. "Can you keep up?" His voice now deep and guttural.

James glanced backwards at Derek as he appeared, a small smile forming on his face at the sight of his friend. "I'm coming," He replied, tossing the piece of wood away as he stood upward. Quickly jogging over to Derek, he nodded and joined him on all fours, allowing his tail to slip out of his pants and swish from side to side behind him. After a moment of shifting his shoulders slightly, he nodded to Derek. "I'm ready whenever you are," He replied.

Lillith took off bolting to the end of the meadow. Derek was the last one to go. He managed to lurch several steps before taking a nose dive. He got up huffing, clearly not used to this position. Focus on the chase. Chase something his wolf chided as he glared at his paws. Lillith huffed and covered her eyes with her paw as he stumbled again and fell.

"This is hard..." He growls. He got to his feet and followed on his back paws running with them passed the creak and slowly gained speed soon without thinking about it, he was running on all fours beside them.

James moved effortlessly on all fours, slinking through the woods after the tan wolf. When Derek fell, he paused and glanced back at him, his tail swiping from side to side. "It'll come back to you eventually," He replied with a chuckle before setting off after him, quickly catching up and managing to run up alongside him. Now that they were back in the woods, it was a good idea to stick close. Stragglers were the ones who got killed first. It was the basic rule of the forest.

The forest grew darker until they reached a small town that looked like a mixture of elf homes and hobbit holes. Children chased each other then scurried behind a elder wolf snarling at the new comers. They continued until they reached a clearing, with a huge stone home like a cave carved in the mountain side. It was a dead end, odd righting carved in the crumbling mossy ground, a image also carved obscured by moss and dirt. On either side of the cave like home stood two throne like chairs, also like the surroundings, covered with roots and moss, in disrepair. The right, a black granite one, sat a male werewolf with tan brown hair, Amber eyes and brown tipped ears. The white granite one sat a wolf that looks exactly like Derek, only longer hair, more cream then white with green eyes. He had a huge sword in a leather sheath sitting beside him.

Derek shifted back along with Lillith.

The tan wolf spoke. "Mother, who are these creatures? What brings you here now?" He said softly.

She looks at Derek and then at the white wolf. "A challenge for Sadir for his iron blade. The rightful owner has returned to calm it"

A roar of anger from the wolf. "Let him speak the challenge! The interloper dares challenge me! His form isn't even a proper wolf! He's a filthy halfbreed!" He snarled loudly as a small crowd collected forming a semicircle in anticipation of the fight that was about to happen.

James hung back slightly, eventually residing himself to sit nearby. Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out his rock and tossed it gently into the air a few times, watching the wolves around them with a careful eye. If Derek needed help, he'd jump in. But this fight was not his. But that didn't mean he couldn't poke a little bit.

"Funny you'd call him filthy when it's his sword you hold," he declared loudly, staring at the wolf with a toothy grin.

The wolf snarled (clearly he had a short fuse) and drew the blade with one hand holding the iron tip under the shewolf's neck making her flinch and draw back, being burned on her chin. "You have overstayed your welcome on Tiadoria by bringing these things here! Your ignominious act would only backfire on you." "Sadir-" the other wolf snarled darkly... then Derek touched the blade with his bare hands. No wincing, no screaming, just glaring at the identical wolf.

"This sword is made by me. You will return it to me or pay the price." He growls as Lillith retreated behind the first row of gathered wolves.

There was a tension in the air, then the sword dropped and the two began to fight. Derek reverted back to his karate style of fighting while the wolf snarled and swiped with his claws. Then something happened.

Derek flipped over the wolf, and the commander knowing can't win in this form, shifted into a massive white wolf. He slammed into Derek who had to shift into his wolf form to keep the jaws from snapping on his neck. The tables were turned, Derek was losing.

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf