dustpuppy

Xenowyrm x Striped Dragon

UPDATE: We got them all now. Thanks for all who bred and reported their results! biggrin.gif

Confirmed results:

Pyro x Stripe -> WHITE

Mageia x Stripe -> WHITE

Thalassa x Stripe - > RED

Gaia x Stripe -> GREEN

Astrapi x Stripe -> BLUE

Chrono x Stripe -> WHITE

Since we've figured out the Xenowyrm breeding pattern and they'll probably produce Avatars based on their mana affinity, the one question yet to be answered is which colour of Striped Dragon will they produce?

All my test breedings so far resulted in Xeno eggs. I'm not sad about that but it really doesn't help satisfy my curiosity.

What do you think which colour a Stripe egg from Xeno would have? Or did you even breed one?

Edited by dustpuppy

5 Xenos bred true, 5 "no interest", 2 refusals, 1 Chrono from Mageia ...

@Snowytoshi: So Pyros make white ones smile.gif

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Thanks for sharing, Snowytoshi. smile.gif

I wonder if they all produce white or if for example the Gaias produce green.

I just bred a White Stripe from Xeno: http://dragcave.net/lineage/zwOwO

Dat code >_>

Edit: Bred 6 xenowyrms with white stripes, got only xenowyrms.

Edited by zaverxi

Tried with the few I had and didn't get any stripes. I would imagine that its based on their color, but who knows.

I will have to test this out. I must have a Stripe to pair with each of my Xeno's. Will breed them as soon as they all come of cooldown and I am a little less egg locked.

I tried a bunch of Xenos (mostly Coast/Alpine/Forest) with Stripes, but only got Xeno eggs. They'll be nice things to find in the AP in a few days. smile.gif

Jeez! I only have four stripes that can be bred at this time, and two of them refused their chosen Xeno mate! Wow.

Of the other two, I got one no interest and one that bred true to the Xeno (Pyro).

http://dragcave.net/lineage/2dRT6

Edited by silver_chan

Lookie!

Edit: all the other attempts gave xenos

Edited by Naughtrish

Lookie!

Edit: all the other attempts gave xenos

Oho, I wasn't expecting that result! I thought they'd throw blue Stripes assuming they didn't just produce whites.

Oho, I wasn't expecting that result!  I thought they'd throw blue Stripes assuming they didn't just produce whites.

I originally placed the Thalassa among my blue dragons, but they didn't look right there. I moved them up to my red range, between Speckle Throats and Suntones, and like them there much better. The idea that they will drop Red Stripes just pleases me! smile.gif

Of course, I'm still wondering if they'll be random with Stripes, too. unsure.gif

Did some test breeding myself. Mostly, refusals and Xeno eggs (some nice 2G Xenos from stripes will hit AP in a few days). Successes linked below via progeny list since I"m egglocked right now - all eggs went to AP. Enjoy! biggrin.gif

White stripe from Mageia

Green stripe from Gaia

Beautiful smile.gif And doesn't look too random to me - actually matches the current listings in the wiki, e.g. Magis also throw white Stripeds.

Yay! biggrin.gif This makes me so happy. I was hoping they'd breed all the colours and so far it's looking good. I've updated the first post, thanks for showing your babies! biggrin.gif

Thank you airaani biggrin.gif now I'm hoping for a black Stripe from Chrono... although it doesn't seem likely. We'll see.