Lineage: Coastal Waves

Egg Generation: 9th

Breeder: kiramaru7

Egg intended for: I have no idea who gets it. xd.png

Egg Lineage Link: https://dragcave.net/lineage/puxGU

Who gets this egg? xd.png

I'd like to send it ASAP. biggrin.gif

Varnayrah is next

Saw this too late & she grew up. Will just re-breed them & pass the egg on.

I have bred an egg!

Lineage: Coastal Waves

Egg Generation: 9th

Breeder: kiramaru7

Egg intended for: Varnayrah

Egg Lineage Link: http://dragcave.net/lineage/92lnm

Edited by kiramaru7

It took Golden Silver Blossom forever to rebreed, but finally we have a new egg for the lineage

I have bred an egg!

Lineage: Golden Silver Lineage

Egg Generation: 15

Breeder: Laura-Lana

Egg intended for: LoveOfTheMoonChild

Egg Lineage Link: http://dragcave.net/lineage/Dg7lK

If someone else wants to join the golden silver lineage, they'd be more than welcome smile.gif

Edited by Laura-Lana

Yes, you are allowed to join more than one, but I can't say for sure if those lineages are still going.

The golden silver lineage is still alive ( I wrote LoveOfTheMoonChild and she wants to keep going), but I am not involved in the others so I have no idea of their status. It's been a while since anyone posted here, on the other hand given how long it took for my golden silver blossom to produce an egg that could have completly innocent reasons.

I went on a VERY long hiatus from DC and didn't realize anyone still had interest! I will get right on that.

I may do a reboot of the thread and revise the rules so the project(s) can be a bit more self sustainable.

If anyone is interested please PM me.

Okay so here are some revisions I may make. Feel free to post or PM me your opinion.

1) If your dragons do not breed twice in a row, have the previous person breed another egg and pass it to the next person. We can use the same rule if there is a refusal and no available mates.

2) Add another function to the thread. Post CB mates on here for other participants to claim OR PM amongst yourselves. Also, if you are out of mates, post on the thread so we can help you out.

3)If the next person does not respond in 48 hours, skip them and go to the next person. Be sure to notify them that they were skipped.

4)If you no longer want to participate or are unable to for any reason, please post or PM me.

As part of the reboot, I will wipe all participant lists but I will keep the lineages if possible. Please PM me if you wish to continue the lineages and I will put your name back on the lists.

I may also remove about two forms because it's too much to keep up with. Just a quick post for any reason will be fine.

Edited by LoveOfTheMoonChild

Your revisions make sense to me.

There is one concern I do have. I was a bit disappointed that Coastal Waves took a turn away from being a straight stair lineage. I know it can be hard to get Xeno eggs from common dragons, but it is also hard to get CB Xenos as mates to keep the lineage going. Plus I just think stairs or perhaps spirals look better than a lineage that just changes direction randomly.

I think I have the last Thalassa in the stair and I would like to continue the lineage from there if we could. http://dragcave.net/lineage/Ynj6k

The Thalassa that I bred for kiramaru7 gendered wrong, so I was trying to breed a replacement, but got a Waverunner. Kira said that was okay, because she had a CB Thalassa to breed with it. It looks like one Thalassa and one Waverunner were bred from that pair, but neither of them have offspring. But either one would throw off the line.

So, if we go back to my 7th gen and try to get a Thalassa, it can continue as a stair.

Well, let's see if anyone else is interested in continuing the line. If so I would like to see it go on as a perfect stair. But I wasn't the originator of the line, either, so I'm not sure it's for me to say.

I think I found the lineage in the AP so I'm cool with keeping the perfect stair smile.gif I actually may make that a rule. Stairs are the easiest to keep up with for this sort of thing.

I would be interested smile.gif

I'm not in state at the moment though so I can't work on any lineages right now, but when I do come back...I would def be up to helping out.

Added the rules, wiped the participant lists, added a new lineage. I will ask a mod for a wipe once I contact Laura-Lana.

Looks like you wiped too much of Coastal Waves. This is the dragon that we will be starting from. http://dragcave.net/lineage/Ynj6k It is my second one in the line. From my first one I bred one for kiramaru7 that gendered correctly and that one had an offspring that went to Varnayrah. The next dragon in line has no scroll name showing, but then mine is next in line. It was from that one that I sent an egg to kira and things got messed up. So we are up to gen 7 in that line. I don't know who bred the 7th gen that I have, though. Oh! I see. That one was bred by you! So we know who has all the ones up to gen 7 and the stair is okay to that point.

Edited by purplehaze

Either way both of us have dragons that are still perfect stairs for the lineage. So should I breed first or you breed?

I probably should, since mine is the highest generation. I am egg locked, though, until later. Would the egg go to you or is there someone else interested?

I'd say pass it to me first until gigglymonkey12 replies to me or otherwise specified. So for now it goes to me smile.gif

And they gave me a Waverunner. So I will have to try again next week. sad.gif I suspect this will be harder than when the Xenos were new and breeding like rabbits. wink.gif