MoonTiger

The 100 Generations Lineage

I've been trying to breed mine, but I've gotten refusal or just the coastal waverunner.

I have just been quiet in the forum, but I'm still working on the lineage.

I've been trying to breed mine, but I've gotten refusal or just the coastal waverunner.

I have just been quiet in the forum, but I'm still working on the lineage.

It can be hard getting a Thalassa from that combination. They will come through for you eventually, though.

Silver Golden Rising refused the first mate I choose for her. I'll try with a different one next week.

I Want to Join!

Forum Name: Zeditha

Scroll Link: Zeditha

Lineage(s): Golden Silver (I have a few CB G.Wyverns smile.gif)

I'm way more active on the forums than the site, and I'm rather forgetful, so if you do notice an egg I forget to put in any incubators, please do PM me and say so xd.png

Awesome! Welcome to the lineage Zeditha! You'll get the next egg from me and have to pass it on to LoveOfTheMoonChild. I'll update the lineage information now.

Unfortunately no shimmer egg for the Golden Silver lineage this week, but at least I found a breeding pair that is working.

I haven't forgotten ya'll! Just been super busy and the Shimmers seem to enjoy being difficult right now. But all is well smile.gif

I actually had forgotten I signed up to this xd.png

I claimed the egg; it's currently hidden because it's sick. smile.gif

Do PM me if I have an egg and I've forgotten to pass it on xd.png

Will do. Thanks for reacting so quickly!

I have updated the second post (I am keeping track of the silver golden lineage there). I'll update it again once the egg has turned into an adult dragon and you've named it.

Yay! Another member of the goldensilver lineage biggrin.gif

I'll add you after LoveOfTheMoonChild but before me in the rotation, okay? That means Zeditha gives her first shimmer offspring of the current egg to LoveOfTheMoonChild, LoveOfTheMoonChild gives her first shimmer egg to you, you give your first shimmer egg to me and I'll give mine again to Zeditha and so on until we reach gen 100. If one of us wants to quit or runs out of cb golden Wyvern mates, they'll be taken off the rotation.

Edited by Laura-Lana

Yay! Another member of the goldensilver lineage biggrin.gif

I'll add you after LoveOfTheMoonChild but before me in the rotation, okay? That means Zeditha gives her first shimmer offspring of the current egg to LoveOfTheMoonChild, LoveOfTheMoonChild gives her first shimmer egg to you, you give your first shimmer egg to me and I'll give mine again to Zeditha and so on until we reach gen 100. If one of us wants to quit or runs out of cb golden Wyvern mates, they'll be taken off the rotation.

That is lovely smile.gif but for now, since I am a newbie, I only have one to offer. Correct gender though smile.gif

Great! I added you to the goldensilver lineage (see second post).

One cb golden wyvern of the right gender is all you need to join (and we'll certainly be grateful for your help, every generation counts!), but if you like I can see if I can catch you more cb golden wyvern. Depends on if you are willing to have more than one on your scroll.

I Want to Join!

Forum Name:Gruff

Scroll Link:Metaldog

Lineage(s):goldensilver

I have a few CB golden wyvrens. I love that breed.

Wohoo! Another one for the goldensilver lineage! Welcome!!

I've added you after Chibi Chan in the rotation. I am afraid it might take a while until you get the lineage egg, because the goldensilver lineage has proven less than cooperative so far, but it's just a matter of patience.

Since my little one has hatched, I have a question.

Obviously we should name the dragons, but there is a naming scheme? My scroll has a naming rule - not a scheme, a rule - that dragons must be named, in some part, after their codes. I have done so with the hatchling. If there is a naming scheme, I'll rename to incorporate both smile.gif just let me know.

...Also, I just realised that I may have not influenced the egg... I definitely didn't Precog it, since I only had one Aeon until a very short time ago. *hopes it doesn't misgender*

Edited by Zeditha

If it misgenders I'll replace it.

Naming Rules: Try to reflect the name of the linage if possible.

Practically that means for the goldensilver lineage dragon names should either include the word silver, the word gold or both of them as part of the name. But if you feel you absolutely can't than you can't. The word 'possible' allows some wiggleroom smile.gif

Past dragons of the lineage:

Antlers of Silver

Golden Silver Blossom

l Golden Wish l

Silver Moon Spiral

Hopes of Golden Silver

Silver Golden Rising

Edit: Thanks for adjusting the name! I'll edit the second post to give the dragon the proper name. Here is to hoping it will gender correctly.

Edited by Laura-Lana

She gendered correctly smile.gif

She'll grow up in an hour, so I'll select her mate and a magi to teleport the egg. smile.gif

edit - I got a Wyvern.

If anyone wants it, PM me; otherwise I'll give it to my boyfriend xd.png

Edited by Zeditha

Giving this a bump to point out the wyvern.

I will be handing it over when it hits 3d, although I'm sure if you ask nicely my boyfriend will give it to this thread anyway. smile.gif

That this lineage has the unfortunate tendency to produce wyverns instead of Shimmers is the reason it moves so slowly. On the other hand at least you know you have a pair that works. I tend to get a refusal and have to change mates.

Edited by Laura-Lana

Bump; the egg is now at 4d 10h. I'll happily influence and hatch it, but please let me know who I'm sending it to before it grows up on my scroll xd.png

If it does end up becoming an adult, I'll breed it with the next wyvern in line, and keep breeding both pairs for a shimmer.