Twyro

Xenowyrm naming plans

Three of my Xenos just grew up. They are so beautiful, I'm in love with this dragon but I have no idea how to name them yet. I must think about it.

That. Name. Is. So. Epic. Congrats. wub.gif

Thanks! biggrin.gif

Trying to figure out what to name my Mageia... hmmm.

Edited by The Flash

I chose the most complicated, lofty names ever biggrin.gif :

Hungry Wyrm (it's got "eat" in its code)

Crazy Wyrm

Wild Wyrm

Greenish Wyrm

Hot Wyrm tongue.gif

I just named mine CB ____ Noodle (the middle name relating to its mana/color/biome type)

I have Lightning Noodle, Sand Noodle, Green Noodle, ect.

All of mine are 'Ancient Squiggle of' and then something pertaining to their breed or biome. Except my jungle and desert. Jungle gendered first so he's Ancient Squiggle of Happiness and the desert is Ancient Squiggle of Caesar due to his code (KS3AR) :3

Couldn't come up with anything better, so named my Mageia - "Magical Squiggle."

Naming mine individually without a theme/surname, but I'm pretty proud of "Physician Heal Thyself" for my Mageia with the code (GPIVF).

Since their names come to ancient Greek, I think I'll take inspiration from Greek and Latin mythology smile.gif

I am planning on naming breeding pairs (male & female equivalents) for each of the six different Xenowyrm variants, similar to what I did with some of my other named dragons.

My females are named after the mana, to help me remember who has which affinity: "The Beginning Of Life", "The Power Of Lightning", "The Light Of Magic", "The Spirit Of Water" and "The Passage Of Time". The males are named "King [type]" to help me remember what the type names are (like "King Chrono" and "King Astrapi"). Future Xenos will probably be named after the biomes they're from or other details from their breed description.

Those are my plans so far, it's too hot to come up with something good. xd.png

I'm planning just a male and female pair of each type (for now), so they will either be an Alchemist or Alkahestrist, in reference to Full Metal Alchemist. They even break down into a neat pattern by gender and mana family, mostly by accident until I noticed the pattern myself haha.

So far, I've got one Alkahestrist and five Alchemists on my hands biggrin.gif

I named all mine after pasta *u*

There's...

Perciatelli

Mafaldine

Pizzoccheri

Cellentani

Zitoni

And Fiorentine

I've just naming mine whatever comes to mind, so far I've got

There are No Bad Dogs on a Male Mageia

Only Bad Owners on a Female Mageia (mated with above)

Sparkle Effect on a Female Pyros

Giant Homeless Snail on a Chronos Hatchling

I named all mine after pasta *u*

There's...

Perciatelli

Mafaldine

Pizzoccheri

Cellentani

Zitoni

And Fiorentine

God, this makes me hungry, stop it! laugh.gif

I named mine after sports car manufactures and racehorses biggrin.gif I wanted one word names.

I've named mine after combinations of Gods' names, taken from Forgotten Realms smile.gif

I really wished to name one of my Gaias "Corellon Larethian" but it was already taken ninja.gif

I've named mine after combinations of Gods' names, taken from Forgotten Realms smile.gif

I really wished to name one of my Gaias "Corellon Larethian" but it was already taken ninja.gif

I'd suggest putting double space between the two parts of the name, but I personally don't like doing it, so... nothing. tongue.gif

Mine are a mix of Game of Thrones references and personally made-up names. biggrin.gif

> literally pulled google translate and randomly typed words into it

Yup. These totally pass for names. xd.png

Mine are all bad jokes.

I'm The Life Of The Party

Z'Pink Sponge

Lightning Spikes Me Again

Teleporter Wannabe

Pie Row

Lagmonster's Revenge

Thunder Thighs And Lightning Wit

I just have this weird thing where I put an adjective or verb or something before "Worm," lol.

Crawling Worm

Sinister Worm

Gargantuan Worm

Conversational Worm

Grumpy Worm

Nature Worm

Charred Worm

Cold Worm

> literally pulled google translate and randomly typed words into it

Yup. These totally pass for names. xd.png

I'm curious now - any examples?

I'm curious now - any examples?

If anyone lacks inspiration for naming their dragons I'll let you in on my little secret when I run out of ideas - I use the fairy/vampire/elf name generators on the internet when I either type my own name, random celebrity name or names of my loved ones and just see what it turns into. If I like the sound of it I use it as a dragon name. biggrin.gif