Riverwillows

Which dragons are most desired?

I have not been super active here for quite awhile, just pop in every month to get the latest dragon and holidays.

I have CB of every type of dragon (except holly and prizes) and the appropriate PB 2nd gen of breed-only dragons.

I will be breeding dragons to give away, but not sure what are the most desired types of non-prize dragons. Example: I know that 2nd gen PB Yellow Undines are desirable.

Can I get some lists of what people most want in 2nd/3rd gens nowadays? Please limit 5 to each post. Thanks.

Edited by Riverwillows

I have not been super active here for quite awhile, just pop in every month to get the latest dragon and holidays.

I have CB of every type of dragon (except holly and prizes) and the appropriate PB 2nd gen of breed-only dragons.

I will be breeding dragons to give away, but not sure what are the most desired types of non-prize dragons. Example: I know that 2nd gen PB Yellow Undines are desirable.

Can I get some lists of what people most want in 2nd/3rd gens nowadays? Please limit 5 to each post. Thanks.

In order (as best as I know, I've only been here for a little while)

1. Gold

2. Silver

3. Alt Black

4. Alt Vine

5. Alt Undine

This is kind of a rough guess. The three alts could be switched around, but that's the best I know of.

also 2g and checkers from holidays (especiaaly some of the older ones) and discontinued breeds

also 2g and checkers from holidays (especiaaly some of the older ones) and discontinued breeds

whats a checker?

whats a checker?

It's an even gen lineage where the two dragon sprites alternate to for what looks like a checkerboard.

1. Gold

2. Silver

3. Alts of any kind (Black, Vine, Undine, ect.)

4. Second gens from past holidays

5. Copper

If you want my honest opinion, beauties like this baby are absolutely priceless. (To me that is! *huggles*)

But I believe that it's in this sort of order, excluding Hollies and Prize Dragons :

1) - Golds with These Lineages -

= Second Generation

= From Caveborn Hybrid/Spriter's Alt/CB Prize

= Non-Messy

= Caveborn (If not discussing bred dragons)

= Purebred

= From common parent

2) - Silvers with These Lineages -

= Second Generation

= From Caveborn Hybrid/Spriter's Alt/CB Prize

= Non-Messy

= Caveborn (If not discussing bred dragons)

= Purebred

= From common parent

3) - Alt Blacks with These Lineages -

= 2nd generation Purebred

= 2nd gen from Caveborn Hybrid/Spriter's Alt/CB Prize

= 2nd gen from rare mate

= Even-generation Purebred

4) - Alt Dark Green/Vines with These Lineages -

= 2nd gen from rare mate

5) - Yellow Undines with These Lineages -

= 2nd gen from rare mate

Hope this may have helped out a bit. smile.gif

Will probably re-add in later. Time is too short atm.

Edited by Gruff

This thread is about which eggs Riverwillows should breed for gifting - while cb rares and 2nd gens from prizes or spriter's alts are surely desirable, they're not what this thread is about xd.png

I mostly agree with what was already posted:

1. 2nd gens or higher gen checkers of metals, with common or holiday mate - bred coppers are not very popular, though, and pb golds/silver aren't either

2. bred alts (black, vine, undine, the shorter the lineage the more desireable)

3. 2nd gens from older holidays

4. Neat spriter's alt or thuwed lineages also tend to find a home really quickly

5. 2nd gen hybrids

I'm going to agree with what's been posted so far, but adding my two cents, things I'd love to see on my scroll:

1.3rd gen checkers from spriter's holiday alts

2.3rd gen checkers from alt Sweetlings

3.2nd gen hybrids

4.Alts like Blacks, Undines, Vines

5.Metals as well, but I have several 2nd gen metals so I'm not as interested in them as I am the others.

As far as BREEDABLE eggs:

1. 2nd gen metals from commons are always desirable because it's hard to get the metal outcome

2. Alts

3. Pretty low gen checkers, especially with metal or rares in them

4. Purebreds, especially metals/rares

5. Seasonals in the correct season for whatever the pattern is

Hybrids and BSA (especially red and pink) are always desirable, too.

I will also add that all other things being equal, players seem to prefer nicely named parents in things they are traded/gifted. I see that mentioned in trade requests, and myself I have passed up some nice checkers and mid to low-gen prize lines because I'd rather hold out for a bloodswap with named dragons in it.

I'll repeat what shadowfighter said about 2nd gens from early Holidays; more recent players like me aren't able to begin our own holiday checkers with those breeds and need to trade for them.