Esko

You As A Dragon 2.0 OOC

A wild post appears!

That took too long. We need to get this moving again

Buump.

Let's get this going again

Would y'all be all right with me joining in this thing? (Also, y'all's Chatzy seems to have died.)

Edited by dark_and_stormy_heart

Yeah, things slowed down quite a bit earlier than we anticipated. I'm fine with you joining, though it's up to Esko. As far as I'm concerned, you just need to follow the rules and read the current IC to catch up with things, an you're good!

If this is still alive and it's not closed, could I join? The last IC post was on Nov 10 last year, but I have hope.

I'm a seasoned forum roleplayer, and I RP on two forums dedicated to RP, one entirely about dragons, if experiance is something you are looking for smile.gif

Ah, it is really in a hiatus, I've been meaning to post and never got around to it.

If anyone is still interested, please notify me in chatzy, or through PM, or something. Otherwise I'll have to assume you're not.

"Never got around to it." You're telling us! xd.png

Yeah, I'm still interested. Can't speak for the others but I'll tentatively say that we're all still here... sort of.

I assume this will come back when Esko gets his computer/can be assed to do phone posts (take example from me bro all my posts are phone posts) because I really miss this.

I don't know if Esko is still active on DC anymore. I've seen him lurking Chicken Smoothie though (which is funny, the way he complains about the RPs there xd.png). We could probably poke him and see if he still wants to run this, and if not if someone else could take over?

I don't know if Esko is still active on DC anymore. I've seen him lurking Chicken Smoothie though (which is funny, the way he complains about the RPs there xd.png). We could probably poke him and see if he still wants to run this, and if not if someone else could take over?

"Somebody else could take over"

We'd have to rework some plot points, such as Esko's appearances, Tulvir, and L, and without them Harley's backstory is weird and they wouldn't leave as it's not in their character so we'd need a new magi and girl.

If you're on CS, poke Esko. If he says no, we're dead and there's no reason for me to come to this site anymore.

I'm aware of that. We're not too far into the roleplay so I figured it would be feasible; just awkward at first.

I sent Esko a PM. With my luck it was sent it right when he starts becoming inactive in general. xd.png Hopefully not though. I really want to roleplay too, but it's as if every forum I visit is starving for players... makes it hard to find anything active enough.