Esko

You As A Dragon 2.0 OOC

-Make an intro post. No sheets here. To be specific, make an intro post describing the transformation.

Right in the rules, so yes, intro posts only. I'm guessing it's to encourage reading and greater awareness of what's going on in the RP.

Right in the rules, so yes, intro posts only. I'm guessing it's to encourage reading and greater awareness of what's going on in the RP.

Also I want to honor the original YAAD and use as many concepts as possible since this is the remake that hopes to be as successful as the original YAAD was. YAAD used intro posts, and so I do as well. I also find them easier

Okay, I'm just gonna ask if the character I have in mind is okay with you guys just to make sure: basically, he's the prince of this kingdom called Arbora where everybody has this special plant magic, and they use it to alter the shape of the trees in the forest into houses like elves and his father expects him to want to rule and everything and has him read books on everything to do with plants but he hates it and wants to be a dragon so he can fly off and burn every forest to the ground because he hates it that much and then the trio finds him... and turns him into a dark green dragon.

These rich, poor, and in-between came from all different races and ancestries, from prisions and glorious palaces. No matter where they came from, or what they did, they were targeted by this young trio to be turned into giant flying beasts- and not all of them could fly

So, in short, that concept is fine. I should find some way to make sure people read the entire topic, shouldn't I

Edit: Rather, it should be just a huge city with a government like you mentioned. It HAS to be in Galsriem, no where else.

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

Oh wait what? I thought this was a medieval RP. Derp.

This takes place in a medivial setting. I am just saying, it needs.to be in Galsriem. Just like the game, it is medivial. So there are scrolls, and such. Reading is fundamental, read the other intro posts to get a good idea

I should find some way to make sure people read the entire topic, shouldn't I

Hm, I've seen people put "code words" into their rules and allow people to roleplay when they use the codeword in OOC to show that they actually read the OP. You could do that. You could also have it be a PMed codeword to prevent mimicry and therefore accidental acceptance(though I doubt mimicry will happen). Another thing you could do is just enforce the rules like crazy. xd.png

I don't know. Everyone seems to have their own little method of doing it.

Edited by skwerl56767

Hm, I've seen people put "code words" into their rules and allow people to roleplay when they use the codeword in OOC to show that they actually read the OP. You could do that. You could also have it be a PMed codeword to prevent mimicry and therefore accidental acceptance(though I doubt mimicry will happen). Another thing you could do is just enforce the rules like crazy. xd.png

I don't know. Everyone seems to have their own little method of doing it.

A PMed password sounds best. Lemme edit

I feel like I should make Kenzie for this RP but mmmmmnnnnn I already have two major characters

If there's no posts before Sunday afternoon (here), I'm gonna do a Harley post. Sorry, MrSpyro, if you're being slow, but I need to post too

Remember, Mousah, Mage is going in too. And you know she's not fast. But she has a good reason not to.

Oh, right

But still, you're the person saying to not 'slack off' on posts, and it's been a week since we started. Is that not enough time?

I'm really interested in this! I was interested in the first RP, but it ended up getting pretty large before I was able to join (lol I chickened out). So...Yeah. I'd love to join if you'd let me!

Guess what? I implemented a few rules involving council members. Check the OP to see who they are!

I may select a co-owner in the future, so keep your eyes peeled! Also, somebody needs to post

Sorry! Sorrysorrysorry! I've been pretty busy this week (and I'll be this weekend too) and I've had NO inspiration to write anything. I'll try to squeeze out a post by Monday. Note the try.

Sorry! Sorrysorrysorry! I've been pretty busy this week (and I'll be this weekend too) and I've had NO inspiration to write anything. I'll try to squeeze out a post by Monday. Note the try.

That is alright. As long as we know

If you want to be caught up with everything going on right now, Esko, get on the first chatzy.

I'm actually gonna join! Yay!

Took me long enough to make up my mind...

I'll probably get writing once my neck stops being a pain in the... well, neck.

4:30 AM right now, and I'm still up...

Meh.

Meh.

Join the nocturnal livers cool.gif

Yay! We would love to have you! Can't wait to see how you've improved ;3

Meh.

Wooo!

I'll (hopefully) be getting a laptop tomorrow (well, in this case, today, as it's 3:42 in the morning right now). Once I get it, I will (most likely) start writing!

(Too many parentheses?

(((((I think not.))))))

EDIT:

Yaaaay!

Well, I got my laptop! I'll get to brainstorming stuff in a bit.

Edited by Geometry Dash YouNoob

Congratulations on your new laptop! c: For me, well, I think my mouse is dying...

Need to think up on what Fala should do next once things pick back up.