Bromeliad

Bad luck with BSA's

Ever killed your eggs with an earthquake, hoping to hatch them? Ever had a dragon gender wrong, despite being influenced? An egg bitten by a vampire being rejected or killed?

Tell us here!

I've used fertility about 5 times on one silver pair alone. This stubborn pair refuses to give eggs and they still haven't given a single one ._. At this rate I'll be able to catch another CB Silver or something before (I actually caught a CB Silver long before one of my few silver pairs gave an egg, but it was a 3rd gen purebred and not 2nd gen purebred -__-)

3 times on male and 2 times on female. Man this pair seriously hates me.

I once, as a n00b, used Earthquake. Most of the eggs were unneffected. I had a Purple Ridgewing and Frostbite egg, but being then n00b I was, I intended to keep those two. Yet those two were killed. Darn.

I have not had any kills yet using Bite, but I have had a good number of repulses.

Fertility seems to work every time on my Avatar pair, but not on my Gold and Sweetling pair. Those two are perfect mates, yet.....ugh

Never had Influence fail, and the only way Incubate, Teleport, Splash and Expunge can fail is if you have no dragons off cooldown

Edit: this post jinxed me. One of my vampires killed a Pillow from with ARMY in the lineage. censorkip.gif

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

I don't usually have bad luck with BSAs. I used to use Earthquake very often when I didn't know about hatcheries and only killed my eggs once.

Never had an influence to mishap.The only times hatchlings gendered wrong where when I ran out of BSA available Pinks (and ruined some beautiful lineages for which I still feel sorry for).

I used Bite like 3 or 4 times.One was succesfull,I think two died and was got toss in the AP .-.

the ONLY BSA I have had any problems with is summon. years now, every time, and I get no GON

I've never on my scroll earthquaked (because I keep forgetting to see what actually happens and when I do I've always got a rare egg I'm afraid of killing dry.gif) but usually my influences work fine unless its a Prize/Dragon in which nothing really works out.

The only two BSAs I seem to have the most problems with is Fertility and Summon (summon especially!!) I see people able to conjure up two GoNs in two consecutive cycles when it takes me over a year to make one GoN. On the other hand, fertility is just unreliable and almost never works most of the time for me. Silvers? Nope. Do it for a month, no eggs. Even my Golds do better than them sometimes.. ..which is quite bizarre. blink.gif

Whenever I use fertility on a dragon I get the message that they bred but did not produce an egg.

Never had an influence fail before.

I rarely used earthquake but nothing happened when I used.

Fertility does nothing for me so I gave up using a long time ago.

I only use incubate and influence because they always work.

I rarely used earthquake but nothing happened when I used.

Fertility does nothing for me so I gave up using a long time ago.

I only use incubate and influence because they always work.

Yeah incubate is fantastic because it is the only BSA that is guaranteed to be successful.

Has anyone ever actually had an Influence fail?  I've been using it for years and have never had one failure.

Can't say for certain since my memory often isn't good enough, but I may have had two failures, unless I just forgot to influence those two. There was a user who was specifically influencing and hatching flamingos to find an influence-fail. They had an abandon-fail but not an influence-fail so far.