Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Eighteen

Don't know.... Sadly I'm not at the hospital because of work!

And she'll still be too out of it to send you a text or anything...

But I'm sure if anything had gone wrong, the hospital would have let you know by now. So that's good smile.gif

Yeah... I'm thinking that too but I just want to go check up on her already!

Fortune is it true you're getting loads of snow over in england? Cause theres a heatwave here and I'm dying

I know, Spirit. *snuggles*

It might take a while though. I dunno how the hospitals in SA compare, but ours move pretty slowly. Last time my mother had to go in we didn't find out anything proper until mid-afternoon.

Edit @ MP: In some areas, yes. None where I am though.

Edited by Fortune86

Hi MP!

I know how you feel MP!

So much heat T.T

@Fortune: I know the doctor needs to finish up his other operations first before checking up on those who had time to recover. So hopefully when I go to see her he might be there.

Oh man, there's a brand new Kingdom Hearts game coming out and I don't have any money for it.

I seem to have spent a lot already T-T

Oh yeah I saw that the other day.

Guess I'm safe cause I don't have a PS xd.png

Just been looking at my wishlist on Amazon and I have five games and a DVD boxset. No books or anything. I used to read D:

Whatever you do, do not get Dokuro. Nearly threw my Vita through the wall this morning.

I got like 30 books from my aunt over Christmas. All fantasy stuff. Was going to sell them at one of their flea markets.

I quickly stopped her and made my picks xd.png

Not planning to. It did look like something I would like.

Haven't touched the Vita since last year. Been playing on my laptop

I should really pick up a new fantasy series. I'm not sure where to start looking though.

It's a cute game. Story isn't deep or anything, but kinda sweet. Gameplay is a nightmare though. There are a lot of levels where you have to get everything spot on or be forced to start again. It's not unusual for me to take 20+ tries on the later levels. I've stopped trying to get the collectables and am just going for the end of the game.

You finished Bastion right? What you playing now?

The Vanishing of Ethan Cartar.

Got it on sale on a gaming website.

Ah ok. Let me know how it goes.

I'll be going Red Giant hunting tonight o3o. Already killed one happy.gif

(Yeah I know it's a small thing to be proud of but tongue.gif)

Yes. I made a video of my fight.

I might also try and take on the cattl...catatopp...big blue monsters in the lake.

It is. I'm having a lot of fun. Grinding for AP (needed to learn skills) is real slow though.

*waves to Purple*

Hi Fortune! You caught me lurking! Actually I was just catching up on today's posts before checking in.

Spirit, I hope all went well with your mum's surgery. I know it is so hard not to be there and not know!

We had freezing rain overnight here, but by tomorrow it is supposed to be quite warm again. Crazy stuff.