Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Eighteen

I pre-ordered P5. The collector's edition.

I don't actually have the money for it, but I'm hoping I can save up what I need by then. I'm going to have to, because I don't have an overdraft.

Dang... I doubt I would ever spend that much for a game!

Well maybe if I had the console xd.png

Edited by DragonSpirit009

I was just going to get the regular version, but then my brain went 'You've been waiting so long, get the expensive one'...and then I did xd.png

I think maybe it was because I really wanted the CD.

I probably won't be getting any other new games before February now (outside of gifts). Gonna have to make the most of Fallout and PS+.

Well at least you can get games... I'm still stuck on old games

Yeah next weekend if I'm lucky.

I've never watched the animation so I have nothing to go on

To be honest, I'm not sure if I have seen the original either. I might have done when I was very young.

I only heard of Pete's Dragon after you told me to watch that other old animation about dragons... What was it again?

I use to have a better memory but clearly age is kicking my buns!

Old age has robbed me of any writing ability. Trying to write some descriptions and they all suck T-T

I've been on here for a long time and I only have one dragon with a description xd.png

I wish I could write up something for my CB silver Vlooitjie. And I wish I had either a CB gold or silver egg for Flenters and Tigger. I haven't got a dragon for them yet!

I haven't seen a gold or silver in years. I think Muggie was the last one I saw.