Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Eighteen

*sedates Mr. Kestra*

I think you can put that club away, Fortune! tongue.gif

I've managed to sleep a chunk of my Monday, in a new-to-me house with two new-to-me dogs. Good thing they're fairly calm and don't mind my falling asleep! xd.png The people from the previous house didn't get home till midnight last night which meant I didn't return to my own home until 1 a.m. Got to sleep at 2 and had to be here at 9!

*yawns* So, two naps in an afternoon. Even after my car crash I didn't sleep this much.

*is sedated once more*

Sweet dreams! smile.gif

I'll probably have another nap in a bit. I'm going next door to my aunt's for dinner tonight.

I guess I should probably say hi, as I tend to do about once a year!

Nice to see that everything's still here, even though we're quite a few volumes further than we used to be.

Morning peeps!

The good news about getting stuck in traffic is that you are moving slow enough to get distance on Pokemon Go.

*still doesn't have a smart phone to understand that reference*

My back let me sleep in two hour chunks last night, which is better than nothing. And it would appear that I really am immune to codeine.

*mooches Fort, snugs Spirit*

My colleague did suggest PR diclofenac...I pointed out for anything to go PR I would have to be under full sedation.

It would mean sticking a tablet up my...

Hence why I'd need to be sedated to "agree" to it tongue.gif

Yeah I think I'd be the same.

I wouldn't like anything jammed up my nose either.

Exactly.

In other news; got another Borderlands: Pre-Sequel trophy, and am very much starting to suffer from overdoing that game. I'd need to spend at least another month trying to finish the other trophies...

Yay for trophies!

But don't over do it D:

I downloaded a game last year called Gauntlet. It's sitting at 53% completed but the trophies are so ridiculously grindy I've stopped playing. Things reach a point where they are no longer fun.

I'm not far off that point. So I'm just going to do a few more today, then go to something else.

I might replay Rage and get the DLC trophies, and I've missed my Fallout games so may do a quick run-through of each later on.

xd.png

I'm missing my Fallout too, but there is nothing left to do until the DLC comes out.

I have 3 and New Vegas with all DLC, so it's enough for me to feel at home every now and then smile.gif

I can't really compare, because 4 is the only Fallout I have, but there don't seem to be many 'proper' quests in 4. There are a lot of radiant quests (Go to location and kill enemies/find item), but not many with a bit of story to them.

There's the main story through 3 and Vegas, and the side quests do have some story to them but do involve an element of 'collect this/kill that.' I think for 4 it's because there is no level cap so they have a lot of repeatable quests, and so there's only so much story you can give?

I guess. I just wish the radiant quests were a bit more varied. I've been playing on and off since December and I only triggered a defence quest once.

Annoy more people to attac your settlement?