Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Eighteen

It's okay, it's bearable for me these days, just seems like it's gonna be a miserable month. My little sister just spent a week in hospital and it turns out Girl has epilepsy as well, so it's been one hell of an August already. And I put on 5kg again, just to top it off biggrin.gif

I think we need like a reset button where we can just go back and start things over again...

Can anyone remember when they made their last save?

Just before my car crash I think tongue.gif But I must have used that save point already

What, like just before? Because we don't want you going through that again, Kestra.

Edited by Fortune86

I think so - but given I survived I think it's because I looped back to that save point and took a different course in order to survive tongue.gif And I agree, let's not do that again. Ever. I can't afford the insurance wink.gif

And I'm stuck on survival mode. I can't restart without doing everything over and I really don't want to do that. The tutorial nearly killed me several times alone.

And let's face it, the open-sandbox isn't so much fun with supplies so over-priced and such a poor drop-rate from opponents.

I think I tried to put a little in everything, leaving me with no specific speciality...typical Scout tongue.gif

I think most of mine is defense xd.png I broke but I came back stronger xd.png

You must have some pretty good abilities then, Spirit. Every time I break I get worse lol.

Better armour? More endurance training?

Same here... It's already bad enough I lost 4 lucky the other day!

Do bottle caps not count as currency?

We don't get enough bottles with metal caps. Turns out the plastic milk tops don't count.

The only metal cap I know is the Coke Cola ones. They are rare here!

*shifts on his throne made of caps*

Okay, so my plan of paying off £25,202.75 of student debt might have to be slightly altered...

Hey, wait a minute. We might have the answer to all our problems here.

Kestra, you're a medical person. Do you know which organs would sell for the most? If you and Spirit team up, because she's got a person she kinda needs to get rid of, then you guys could make a killing. Pun totally intended.

Depends - do you want the person to survive the removal of their organ? Otherwise sell everything in a body and it'll work wink.gif

That would be up to Spirit.

Personally I'd go for selling the lot. More money and less evidence to dispose of.